Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What percentage of the population are really passionate about owning guns? First of all there are so many places you are not allowed to bring a gun into. You don't walk into a ballpark with your 9MM strapped to your hip.. So beyond that, after working your job are people ready to go to the range and shoot? Not go to the gym, or make dinner, or watch TV, no go to the range and shoot? Really? I get it for home protection BUT you don't need a AK-47 to deter a burglar. Buy a hand gun or a hunting rifle fine.. The weapons that are available for purchase are ing ridiculous IMO.. I feel like this is more about being told you can't have them anymore, as opposed to people being so active in using their guns..
    Yes, people actually go use their guns for fun like other people play golf. I'm a member at Joshua Creek and there are a lot of stand up folks from all over the US that go there for fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to build AR15s from surplus parts sold by the US government and they were a fun to shoot at the ranch for coyotes, pigs, etc. Sold them all for boocoo bucks when they were "illegal" for stores to sell them. I'm more into accurate bolt action rifles and nice shotguns now.
    Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 11-20-2019 at 10:30 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So did you mean that she was not really a pug or that you trust her then? You don't even know what sarcasm is.

You directly attacked her appearance and based her trustworthiness on it. Own it.
    look it's the idiot who thinks everyone has to answer to him... your ego might be big but your ex in college left you because your was too small. funny how you got cucked and then beat the up by sancho. you and blaKKKe have a ton in common tbh.

btw they say spurt does research around here but take a look at you player... 6+ weeks later

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, thats a re ed half measure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warren is struggling to connect on healthcare. Flailing even.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look it's the idiot who thinks everyone has to answer to him... your ego might be big but your ex in college left you because your was too small. funny how you got cucked and then beat the up by sancho. you and blaKKKe have a ton in common tbh.

btw they say spurt does research around here but take a look at you player... 6+ weeks later
    Well you cannot defend on substance. That much is obvious.

So now everyone can safely see that you indeed have no idea what sarcasm implies ie its double meaning. Also they can see you base your stance on a woman's opinions and trustworthiness on her appearance.

Story time does not detract from that, Joey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well you cannot defend on substance. That much is obvious.

So now everyone can safely see that you indeed have no idea what sarcasm implies ie its double meaning. Also they can see you base your stance on a woman's opinions and trustworthiness on her appearance.

Story time does not detract from that, Joey.
    Idgaf what you think mr dip wannabe smarty pants.

And that ugly chief of all native Americans warren.

Thread Information