Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I heard a piece of the song the other day. Hadn't heard or thought about it in years.
    I also always assumed it was some black dudes jammin it. Anyway, it's a killer song.
    And how cool is that singer?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When I first listened to this song, it sounded like a basset hound passing a kidney stone and I was about to rip you one for another lousy recommendation and then, to my horror, I realized I was listening to it through my burner pair of headphones. Plugged in the Bose and turns out it wasn't that the band that sounded like a dying varmint chewing it's own leg out off to free itself from a trap, but that the Beats make everything sound like the drizzling s.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    I own most their stuff with that tune , The Last Chance Saloon and this one....

.....as the best they do. But it's all good.

They along with The Paul Butterfield Blues Band, The John Mayal Blues Breakers the best of the white blues bands from back in the day. Some might argue J.Geils belongs there, hmmm?

They also do a great cover of the Otis Rush classic..So Many Roads So Many Trains To Ride.

They started out as The Climax Chicago Blues Band.

I lied, this is also one of their best.

Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-12-2019 at 09:53 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When I first listened to this song, it sounded like a basset hound passing a kidney stone and I was about to rip you one for another lousy recommendation and then, to my horror, I realized I was listening to it through my burner pair of headphones. Plugged in the Bose and turns out it wasn't that the band that sounded like a dying varmint chewing it's own leg out off to free itself from a trap, but that the Beats make everything sound like the drizzling s.
    Your ears aren’t sophisticated enough to handle Beats.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Chucho, instead of going around playing critic how about YOU actually do something, ok? The Climax Blues Band has some great stuff and only a know nothing like you obviously are wouldn't get that,

So who/what is good in your opinion, well?

Here is a band you could mix with those mentioned above. You have something better?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chucho, instead of going around playing critic how about YOU actually do something, ok? The Climax Blues Band has some great stuff and only a know nothing like you obviously are wouldn't get that,

So who/what is good in your opinion, well?

Here is a band you could mix with those mentioned above. You have something better?
    Larry, you low class, gravy-stained-and-faded polo wearing old man with a dirty 49ers hat, never interject into a conversation on the merits and discredits, well, just discredits, of lousy Beats headphones. Your tastes in music suck and you know even less about good music than you do about track.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Larry, you low class, gravy-stained-and-faded polo wearing old man with a dirty 49ers hat, never interject into a conversation on the merits and discredits, well, just discredits, of lousy Beats headphones. Your tastes in music suck and you know even less about good music than you do about track.
    Chucho, it's stupid posts like that that hurt your credibility. OBVIOUSLY....I know more about track than anyone....period....and can prove it. Dude, my taste in music is everything but the opera, Yes I listen to everything and can talk all of it.

Dude, are you ever going to do anything but leech off us? Instead of going from thread to thread playing critic why not start something yourself, well?

Let's see a picture of you, come on why not?

Dummy, I own everything from African tribal music to Bach to Harry James to Disturded to Godsmack to The Ramones and The Sons of the Pioneers, yep, a wide range of musical tastes. Can totally take your dumb ass to school.

Widen those horizons son.

Stupid, them blues has inspired/influenses country and rock and roll, legends like Jimmie Rodgers, Hank Williams, Elvis, Bob Dylan,Bob Wills, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Eric Clapton, Joe er have all talked about how them blues influensed them. Do your homework.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-14-2019 at 11:37 AM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chucho, it's stupid posts like that that hurt your credibility. OBVIOUSLY....I know more about track than anyone....period....and can prove it. Dude, my taste in music is everything but the opera, Yes I listen to everything and can talk all of it.

Dude, are you ever going to do anything but leech off us? Instead of going from thread to thread playing critic why not start something yourself, well?

Let's see a picture of you, come on why not?

Dummy, I own everything from African tribal music to Bach to Harry James to Disturded to Godsmack to The Ramnones and The Sons of the Pioneers, yep, a wide range of musical tastes. Can totally take your dumb ass to school.

Widen those horizons son.

YOU need to broaden YOUR horizons.

1. Wash your clothes

2. Talk about ANYTHING other than yourself, gay track or terrible music

3. Widen the age-range of your prey, maybe you'll graduate from pedophile to just a run-of-the-mill rapist.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Chucho, why do you totally ignore everything I said there? What is this deal where all you do is go around playing critic? What is up with that stupidity?

Why is it you never do anything? So what is good music, well? And why do you say stupid like I know nothing about track when it's totally obvious I know it all? Dude, been into track since around 1960, I have no equal.

Chucho, when are you ever going to do anything, well?

You can't actually talk music, can you?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chucho, why do you totally ignore everything I said there? What is this deal where all you do is go around playing critic? What is up with that stupidity?

Why is it you never do anything? So what is good music, well? And why do you say stupid like I know nothing about track when it's totally obvious I know it all? Dude, been into track since around 1960, I have no equal.

Chucho, when are you ever going to do anything, well?

Stop talking about yourself. Go wash your laundry and the evidence...err, bed sheets.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Stop talking about yourself. Go wash your laundry and the evidence...err, bed sheets.
    So you know nothing about music do you? What can you talk guy? You can;'t talk track at all, you can't talk football, can talk a little rasslin' but don't know the history.

Chucho, are YOU ever going to do anything instead of just tagalong?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you know nothing about music do you? What can you talk guy? You can;'t talk track at all, you can't talk football, can talk a little rasslin' but don't know the history.

Chucho, are YOU ever going to do anything instead of just tagalong?
    ANYONE can talk football. It's the simplest sport that is also one of the most ing boring sports there is to watch.

NO ONE WATCHES track. This is why no one talks about it

You don't know about wrestling, you just hark back to the Dumont Network because you're an old fogey who thinks "black+white= automatic classic".

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    ANYONE can talk football. It's the simplest sport that is also one of the most ing boring sports there is to watch.

NO ONE WATCHES track. This is why no one talks about it

You don't know about wrestling, you just hark back to the Dumont Network because you're an old fogey who thinks "black+white= automatic classic".
    Stupid, type in....Let's Run....Track & Field News.....and see what you find. Come on guy actually do something. You will find TONS of track fans there. So you 100% wrong....again.

You can]t talk football at all, watch....

Give me your top 10 Pac12 RB's based on their NFL careers, yep.....you have no clue.

Stupid, been into the rasslin' since around 1958ish, can take you totally to school and you know it. Grew up watching Gorgeous George, Don Eagle, a young before he was blond Freddie Blassie, Wild Red Berry, All those Torres bros.

Why do you say all that stupid ? Chucho, why do you keep ignoring why you do nothing but leech off us, well?

Here ya go slugger, now Google ....Track & Field...and you'll find TONS of places that talk the sport. Yep, you are wrong as you always are.

https://www.letsrun.com/forum/forum.php?board=1
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-14-2019 at 12:16 PM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stupid, type in....Let's Run....Track & Field News.....and see what you find. Come on guy actually do something. You will find TONS of track fans there. So you 100% wrong....again.

You can]t talk football at all, watch....

Give me your top 10 Pac12 RB's based on their NFL careers, yep.....you have no clue.

Stupid, been into the rasslin' since around 1958ish, can take you totally to school and you know it. Grew up watching Gorgeous George, Don Eagle, a young before he was blond Freddie Blassie, Wild Red Berry, All those Torres bros.

Why do you say all that stupid ? Chucho, why do you keep ignoring why you do nothing but leech off us, well?

Here ya go slugger, now Google ....Track & Field...and you'll find TONS of places that talk the sport. Yep, you are wrong as you always are.

https://www.letsrun.com/forum/forum.php?board=1
    Do you read your dumb ? Seriously, when you're talking football, TODAY, NO ONE IS TALKING GOD DAMNED PAC12 running backs of all time. NO ONE GIVES A .

People are talking about football players playing today. Antonio Brown and his stupid helmet, the evolution of Baker Mayfield and the potentially deadly offense he will be QBing, like that. NO ONE is wanting a god-damned Google trivia fest, you re .

And who is "us"? I'm not leeching off you and no one has a favorable opinion of you, so please define who "us" is that I'm supposedly leeching off.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Do you read your dumb ? Seriously, when you're talking football, TODAY, NO ONE IS TALKING GOD DAMNED PAC12 running backs of all time. NO ONE GIVES A .

People are talking about football players playing today. Antonio Brown and his stupid helmet, the evolution of Baker Mayfield and the potentially deadly offense he will be QBing, like that. NO ONE is wanting a god-damned Google trivia fest, you re .

And who is "us"? I'm not leeching off you and no one has a favorable opinion of you, so please define who "us" is that I'm supposedly leeching off.
    Dude, you have no....DEPTH....because you really don't know anything. And you really can't talk today, so talk to me about the fastest RB in the NFL? Coming out of HS he was the fastest kid in the nation. Who is this? What division has the best QBing?

Dude, you leech off all of us while NEVER doing anything yourself, why is that?

Smart move letting the ....see there are track fans...and....trying to hang with me talking the rasslin'.....go, you know when you are whipped.

By the way stupid....

Top NFL/Pac12 RB

1.Marcus Allen USC
    2.O.J.Simpson USC
    3.Steven Jackson Oreg St
    4.Corey Dillon Washibgton
    5.Hugh "King" McElhenny Washington
    6.Marshawn Lynch Cal
    7.Gerald Riggs ASU
    8.Maurice Jones Drew UCLA
    9.Freeman McNeil UCLA
    10.Frank Gifford USC

Yep...DEPTH
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-14-2019 at 12:42 PM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, you have no....DEPTH....because you really don't know anything. And you really can't talk today, so talk to me about the fastest RB in the NFL? Coming out of HS he was the fastest kid in the nation. Who is this? What division has the best QBing?

Dude, you leech off all of us while NEVER doing anything yourself, why is that?

Smart move letting the ....see there are track fans...and....trying to hang with me talking the rasslin'.....go, you know when you are whipped.

By the way stupid....

Top NFL/Pac12 RB

1.Marcus Allen USC
    2.O.J.Simpson USC
    3.Steven Jackson Oreg St
    4.Corey Dillon Washibgton
    5.Hugh "King" McElhenny Washington
    6.Marshawn Lynch Cal
    7.Gerald Riggs ASU
    8.Maurice Jones Drew UCLA
    9.Freeman McNeil UCLA
    10.Frank Gifford USC

Yep...DEPTH
    Wow. You really do ramble on to just hear yourself. Good work, Larry.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I heard a piece of the song the other day. Hadn't heard or thought about it in years.
    I also always assumed it was some black dudes jammin it. Anyway, it's a killer song.
    And how cool is that singer?

Definitely sounds like something Larry Joiner would jam to while jamming his up a minor.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Definitely sounds like something Larry Joiner would jam to while jamming his up a minor.
    lamo at what ya'll s did to my thread

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Wow. You really do ramble on to just hear yourself. Good work, Larry.
    Dude, why do you ignore reality so damn much? OBVIOUSLY...I know fooitball/track/misic and would shoot a sick ass pedo in the ing head yet here y are acting like some re , why?

Chucho, why is it all you ever do here is play critic, well? When are you going to post a thread, do something other than leech off us, well? Answer the question, ok guy?

Dude, been into football/track/music/rasslin' for over 60 years, ok slugger?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    That was beyond stupid guy even for an obvious idiot like you.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    lamo at what ya'll s did to my thread
    Like so many of your threads this one was going nowhere, nobody cared. Now it has some life.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was beyond stupid guy even for an obvious idiot like you.
    Sup Larry? Finally got a new Niners cap?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, why do you ignore reality so damn much? OBVIOUSLY...I know fooitball/track/misic and would shoot a sick ass pedo in the ing head yet here y are acting like some re , why?

Chucho, why is it all you ever do here is play critic, well? When are you going to post a thread, do something other than leech off us, well? Answer the question, ok guy?

Dude, been into football/track/music/rasslin' for over 60 years, ok slugger?
    No one cares Larry. No one. Why does nobody talk track here? Because no one cares. Why does no one chat blues with you? Because no one cares. Just shut up and stop interjecting yourself into other people's dialogues...can ya guy?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    No one cares Larry. No one. Why does nobody talk track here? Because no one cares. Why does no one chat blues with you? Because no one cares. Just shut up and stop interjecting yourself into other people's dialogues...can ya guy?
    Chucho, are you ever going to answer my question about why you NEVER do anything but leech off us? Come on guy why is all you ever do is go around calling people s, pedos and playing critic, well?

You stop calling people names and I'll cool the track/blues talk,,,,,deal? As long as you do that don't worry about what others do, got it? So you can call people a a , a pedo, but I need to......huh?

Thread Information