Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still lists Cunn, QPon, and Motiejunas who are no longer with the team...so pretty sure that's not accurate.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I recall, ESPN is always pretty behind on removing people from the roster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s also never been on the 15 man roster. He’s a two way contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s also never been on the 15 man roster. He’s a two way contract.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan is going to turn Eubanks into a beast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan is going to turn Eubanks into a beast.
    Is he going to put him on the rack, and stretch him three inches? He’s too short to be anything but an end of the bencher.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ewwbanks sucks. Stop overrating our trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he can be an excellent third string C for our team, specially given cir stances in today's NBA. Drew is tough, he plays hard under the boards fighting for rebounds, he doesn't mind being posterized when he protects the rim (he has to control his shotblocking instincts, reducing the number of fouls, by using verticality and good defensive positioning). Offensively, he can't create his shot in 1on1 action but he's a strong finisher and converts FTs in points. He also runs the court well and he does a decent work guarding smaller players in missmatch situations. Overall, he's a good end of the bench player.

Eubanks is the kind of physical player our team needs inside the paint. Probably won't play relevant minutes but his role is key in any winning team. At the end of the day a team needs somebody to tighten the practices and eventually set the tone in a random RS game where players are just going through the motions (the Knicks games i.e.)

A player like Drew can also be crucial in Poetl's progression. Jakob should match Drew's intensity in order to improve his game. This situation would also have a positive impact on Aldridge. I'd be happy with Eubanks being our third C. IMO, assumming our young guards progression, this team can only move to the next level upgrading the PF position. F*****g Marcus Morris...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ewwbanks is a serviceable big, nothing sexy but would be good for clean up work. I like to see some nasty though. I think he could be capable

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does this guy have to be undersized, he has the perfect name for a "Too Big To Fail" nickname.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has a lot of skills, he needs to be physical. Rebound, defend like Malik Rose. That’s how he’ll get his minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he going to put him on the rack, and stretch him three inches? He’s too short to be anything but an end of the bencher.
    Three inches whatever it’s about the heart and the some b-ball smarts. Look at green from gsw. Gotta find a way to beat your opponent despite whatever deficiencies others attach to you. I like his potential. The guy overachieved last season imo. Rooting for him.

Thread Information