Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    All the relevant threads needing to be started are already made by the usual posters you schmuck.. you just need to be the center of attention and can't shut your ing stupid mouth and discuss w/ the rest of us. It's like you were put on this earth to rape 3rd world girls and seek approval from created threads.
    As long as we have posters like you who totally ignore my stance on that sick ass pedo stuff don't worry about what I do.

Dude, why do you keep going there when there is nothing anywhere where I ever say anything about that, well?

Stupid.....rape....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~ Dummy what was the LEGAL age of consent over there, well?

Dude, I was 19-21 and maybe some 16/17 year old lied about her age, yep...possible.

But.....

12 years old

The Age of Consent in Philippines is 12 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity.Jan 19, 2019

Stupid, never saw anyone where I thought....she sure is young....ok stupid?

Stupid, rape would be 11 years ok dummy?
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-16-2019 at 03:23 AM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    As long as we have posters like you who totally ignore my stance on that sick ass pedo stuff don't worry about what I do.

Dude, why do you keep going there when there is nothing anywhere where I ever say anything about that, well?

Stupid.....rape....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~ Dummy what was the LEGAL age of consent over there, well?

Dude, I was 19-21 and maybe some 16/17 year old lied about her age, yep...possible.

But.....

12 years old

The Age of Consent in Philippines is 12 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity.Jan 19, 2019

Stupid, never saw anyone where I thought....she sure is young....ok stupid?

Stupid, rape would be 11 years ok dummy?
    Lol!!!! This may be the most damning post you’ve ever written on the subject. “Well, even if she was 12 it wasn’t rape....technically”.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Dude, where are you getting that stupid pedo thing from, well? Come on asshole what have I ever said other than......you shoot sick ass pedos....well?

And, why is it you never do anything but hump legs? Well?

Now think stupid.....what do you think anyone thinks about a place like this where people are allowed to act like you do? Well?
    With a nerf gun. Because you don't kill people, regardless of their sins. Killing is always wrong.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Lol!!!! This may be the most damning post you’ve ever written on the subject. “Well, even if she was 12 it wasn’t rape....technically”.
    the ol roy moore defense

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Dude, do you really think you walked into a bar and there sat little girls, are you really that damn stupid?

Did you miss the part about.....never saw anyone I thought was real young.,...well?

My point was don't be talking rape because their laws over there were different.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    With a nerf gun. Because you don't kill people, regardless of their sins. Killing is always wrong.
    You walk in the door and hear your wife screaming, you run to that scream. You find a big man with a big knife, so just what do you do, yep......take him out the best way you can.

How is saving your wife from being killed wrong?
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-16-2019 at 07:28 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey Larry, off or I’m sending the “Larry” thread with all of DJRs artwork to Judy and Leslie tbh.

Make one more thread and it’s as good as done you sick
    inb4 defamation suit

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You walk in the door and hear your wife screaming, you run to that scream. You find a big man with a big knife
    In Blake's case it wouldn't be a man with a big knife..

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    In Blake's case it wouldn't be a man with a big knife..
    You know what really seperates this place from all others? It's how worried people are over other posters, everywhere else its all about the topic of a thread with nobody all wrapped up in other posters. It really is weird what goes on here.

Poster....Ill tell your family you won;t do what we want, tell them you do what you want.

Hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~ And anyone thinking silly messageboard crap actually makes a dent is stupid, trust me nobody cares about this stuff.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You walk in the door and hear your wife screaming, you run to that scream. You find a big man with a big knife, so just what do you do, yep......take him out the best way you can.

How is saving your wife from being killed wrong?
    Taser his ass or mace. Don't kill him. Killing is wrong, even in self defense.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Taser his ass or mace. Don't kill him. Killing is wrong, even in self defense.
    Do you walk around with a taser/mace, who does, yep.....nobody. You pick up whatever is handy and beat this thug until he is no longer a problem, if you kill him, oh well.

Bottom line here.,....you saved your wife.

Dude....

Avante....hang in there baby where is that taser?
    Judy.....(trying to dodge the knife)...I think it's on the second s f in the garage, could ya hurry please?
    Avante.....above the bug spray?
    Judy....(still dodging that knife).....hmmmm? I think it is.
    Avante....ok, be right back.

Really guy?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Do you walk around with a taser/mace, who does, yep.....nobody. You pick up whatever is handy and beat this thug until he is no longer a problem, if you kill him, oh well.

Bottom line here.,....you saved your wife.

Dude....

Avante....hang in there baby where is that taser?
    Judy.....(trying to dodge the knife)...I think it's on the second s f in the garage, could ya hurry please?
    Avante.....above the bug spray?
    Judy....(still dodging that knife).....hmmmm? I think it is.
    Avante....ok, be right back.

Really guy?
    You don't go to prison for life to save another person. Dumb.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    You don't go to prison for life to save another person. Dumb.
    Guy breaks in your house and attacks your wife with a knife, trust me saving her life by doing the thuG in will be a.....BRAVO.

Prison???????????

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Guy breaks in your house and attacks your wife with a knife, trust me saving her life by doing the thuG in will be a.....BRAVO.

Prison???????????
    Self defense generally doesn't extend to other people, family or not.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Self defense generally doesn't extend to other people, family or not.
    Bull , no man stands by and lets a thug kill his wife and everybody knows they would do what you did.

Dude, what planet are you from?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Bull , no man stands by and lets a thug kill his wife and everybody knows they would do what you did.

Dude, what planet are you from?
    The question is of statute, not morality. Would the police and the state side with the man, or would the letter of the law reign supreme and leave him incarcerated for second degree murder? Likely the latter, at least that is the way of the USA. The US has always been a land of statute, not morals.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    The question is of statute, not morality. Would the police and the state side with the man, or would the letter of the law reign supreme and leave him incarcerated for second degree murder? Likely the latter, at least that is the way of the USA. The US has always been a land of statute, not morals.
    My God guy, are you for real?

A thug is trying to kill your wife, NOW THINK.

Wow!

We talked about that here not so long ago.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...s-you-see-fit?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Law....so you came home and found Mr. Taylor with knife in hand chasing your wife, right?
    Avante....right.
    Law....and you did nothing?
    Avante....I yelled...STOP THAT!
    Law....that's it?
    Avante....I didn't want to hurt the guy.
    Law....really? Why not?
    Avante....My wife can run, he wasn't going to catch her, she took second at state back in the day.
    Law.....what if she had tripped and fell? You actually did nothing?
    Avante....What was I suppose to do? He had a knife.
    Law....sheesh~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    That's the thing, you idiot. NO ONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT. You never get that point.

No one cares what a random ass old man with too much time on his hands can tell them. This is why you interject and whine like a wrinkly ol puss all the time.

No one cares about ing dudes who played football in leather helmets or wrestlers who sat on the mat for 30 minutes in front of naive and dumb marks. It was boring and that's why no one cares about wrestling pre 75-80ish depending on the territory and style.

Shut up, no one cares about your past and your point of view, that's your excuse to just talk about you and your tastes.

Also, you piece of , stop inboxing me begging me to lay off on the pedophile jokes and whatnot. I have, but will rescind that politeness you've shat all over.
    You need to do us all a solid and post screenshots of some of those messages

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Hey Larry, off or I’m sending the “Larry” thread with all of DJRs artwork to Judy and Leslie tbh.

Make one more thread and it’s as good as done you sick
    Great minds. I warned him today he has one week left here and if he posts after that I will scour his post history and send all his fake claims about himself and all the shaming his family received to his wife, both his kids and Chris. I honestly don't want to do that because I hate involving family into something that's trivial on the grand scale, but enough is enough he doesn't seem to respond to anything but punitive action.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Oh...and there's also the fact that his irresponsible actions led to multiple posters here knowing where he lives. Pictures of his house and everything. I'm sure Judy would be thrilled to find out that Larry revealed their residence to a bunch of strangers who he repeatedly talked to over the internet.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Larry's doomsday is a coming. He cant help himself.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I think he'll do the right thing this time. It one thing to not care what anyone thinks of your family in this insulated environment, but it's another for them to actually know what you have been up to all these years.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I think he'll do the right thing this time.
    no way. He's too stupid.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Hey...look who is online. Don't ignore me mother er. You have less than a week. Give me your answer or your wife and everyone else gets all the you have done here.

Thread Information