Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    We talking about the guy I beat 14 straight times, including two playoff sweeps?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    We talking about the guy I beat 14 straight times, including two playoff sweeps?
    You're in the video praising him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why didn’t the video talk about how he made up lies and drove his high school coach insane?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why didn’t the video talk about how he made up lies and drove his high school coach insane?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    overrated

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    In my disrespected opinion, the most overhyped athlete in sports history. Outstanding, goat-level if not the true goat player, but this bull myths surrounding him... too much to handle. And then you see Stephen A Smith, Skip Bayless, Max Kellerman constantly sucking him off on TV. Pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In my disrespected opinion, the most overhyped athlete in sports history. Outstanding, goat-level if not the true goat player, but this bull myths surrounding him... too much to handle. And then you see Stephen A Smith, Skip Bayless, Max Kellerman constantly sucking him off on TV. Pathetic.
    I guess this is why you are still beta

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't heard anything about that, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't heard anything about that, tbh.
    Look that up, all that talk about him being cut in JV and how he was mistreated by his HS coach was fabricated. His HS coach was actually quick complimentary towards him when he was in HS, and felt he was too good to be on the JV team, and pushed him to varsity. He then introduced him to the crowd during his jersey retirement ceremony just so that the man could be booed mercilessly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look that up, all that talk about him being cut in JV and how he was mistreated by his HS coach was fabricated. His HS coach was actually quick complimentary towards him when he was in HS, and felt he was too good to be on the JV team, and pushed him to varsity. He then introduced him to the crowd during his jersey retirement ceremony just so that the man could be booed mercilessly.
    Yup

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    As part of the College Olympic team Jordan steamrolled the NBA representatives 8-0

I did not realize Jordan carried the USA team before the NBA draft. It magnifies Portland's draft blunder. They must have known Jordan was superior to Drexler from the minute he steps on the court. It puts the 1992 NBA Finals in another light.

Jordan truly was Westbrook athleticism with Bird's fundamentals and Magic's flare. The total package. As a Dukie, I have to tip my hat to UNC for developing him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Jeremy Roenick Tells A Legendary Gambling Story About How Michael Jordan Put Up 52 Points And The Bulls Won By 20 After They Played 36 Holes Of Golf And Crushed At Least 10 Beers Earlier That Day

https://www.barstoolsports.com/phila...agram_barstool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Roenick the same guy who got owned by a French Canadian

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Man I've NEVER heard this story before and it pisses me off. Jordan. That bas was poor at one point. His treatment of this dude gives me the same disdain I have for Shaq due to his mistreatment of his biological father.

They both some rich pricks in my book.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I've NEVER heard this story before and it pisses me off. Jordan. That bas was poor at one point. His treatment of this dude gives me the same disdain I have for Shaq due to his mistreatment of his biological father.

Shaw’s dad deserved it. His real dad made shaq who he is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Your hero is a rapist. Think about that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeremy Roenick Tells A Legendary Gambling Story About How Michael Jordan Put Up 52 Points And The Bulls Won By 20 After They Played 36 Holes Of Golf And Crushed At Least 10 Beers Earlier That Day

https://www.barstoolsports.com/phila...agram_barstool
    And he probably walked ten miles through the snow getting there too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shaw’s dad deserved it. His real dad made shaq who he is.
    Shaq had a right to be mad. People mature/change. It at least (appeared) that his biological father changed. Shaq still didn't help his basically homeless poor dad, despite being a multimillionaire.

We'll agree to disagree son.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your hero is a rapist. Think about that.
    He may be, he may not be. Totally different from you giving Shaq a pass on how he treats the one responsible for him being on this earth. Kind of speaks to your lack of character tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq had a right to be mad. People mature/change. It at least (appeared) that his biological father changed. Shaq still didn't help his basically homeless poor dad, despite being a multimillionaire.

We'll agree to disagree son.
    He changed after shaq became a multi millionaire.

The guy abandoned shaq and his own wife because he couldn’t cut it as a dad. Shaq owes him nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He may be, he may not be. Totally different from you giving Shaq a pass on how he treats the one responsible for him being on this earth. Kind of speaks to your lack of character tbh.
    Unreal.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He changed after shaq became a multi millionaire.

The guy abandoned shaq and his own wife because he couldn’t cut it as a dad. Shaq owes him nothing.
    I'm glad I'm not kin to you two farmers. Sheesh.

Thread Information