Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'd never heard of Meek Mills but I guess he's a pretty big thing.
    Anyway, he was arrested years ago on what sounds like a bs charge. Then put on 11 years of probation.
    His judge seems like the biggest in the world and had some kind of unexplainable personal grudge against Mills.
    She constantly was in his business and bringing him up on probation violation charges resulting in more probation and some jail time.
    Even going against the DA and probation officers recommendations.

Great doc (5 parts I think) 8/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I haven't followed the news on him at all.
    Q. Is this strictly a Dint Do Nuffin doc or is it balanced? He appears to have violated his probation about 6 times with issues that he could have easily complied with. While the judge may be a , is he a Aints Nobodies Gonna Tells Me Whatz to Do cementhead?

Example:
    Civil suit

On November 29, 2017, Meek Mill and Roc Nation were sued by the family of Jaquan Graves, who was shot and killed in the parking lot outside a Connecticut concert in December 2016. Graves had just left the facility when gunfire started and he was killed. The lawsuit also claims that Mill and Roc Nation allowed "thugs" to remain on the premises after exhibiting disorderly, disruptive, argumentative, angry and agitated behaviors toward patrons.[72]

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I haven't followed the news on him at all.
    Q. Is this strictly a Dint Do Nuffin doc or is it balanced? He appears to have violated his probation about 6 times with issues that he could have easily complied with. While the judge may be a , is he a Aints Nobodies Gonna Tells Me Whatz to Do cementhead?

Example:
    Civil suit

On November 29, 2017, Meek Mill and Roc Nation were sued by the family of Jaquan Graves, who was shot and killed in the parking lot outside a Connecticut concert in December 2016. Graves had just left the facility when gunfire started and he was killed. The lawsuit also claims that Mill and Roc Nation allowed "thugs" to remain on the premises after exhibiting disorderly, disruptive, argumentative, angry and agitated behaviors toward patrons.[72]
    It's definitely one sided. And tbh...I'm not absolutely sure that he wasn't involved in some bad when he got arrested the first time.
    And he did have over 26 violations so I'm sure some of those were on him.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Off topic. but Fleabag is excellent.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Off topic. but Fleabag is excellent.
    Really? Hmmm. It's one of those I always see but never really thought about watching.

Did you know pretty quickly (episode or two) whether you liked it or not?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Really? Hmmm. It's one of those I always see but never really thought about watching.

Did you know pretty quickly (episode or two) whether you liked it or not?
    Yes, the episodes are also only 30 minutes, 6 per season.

Thread Information