Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sup Aaron, when is old Joe getting thawed for the election, tbh?
    At the rate our Dear Leader is currently going might not make sense until the victory speech tbh, assuming we still have a nation by November.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the rate our Dear Leader is currently going might not make sense until the victory speech tbh, assuming we still have a nation by November.
    IMVHO, there needs to be at least proof he's not dead sometime before the election?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMVHO, there needs to be at least proof he's not dead sometime before the election?
    His corpse would still be an improvement as president. The COVID plan would be the same but he wouldn't be sending his SS into cities. So a dead Biden would still be the winning ticket for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His corpse would still be an improvement as president. The COVID plan would be the same but he wouldn't be sending his SS into cities. So a dead Biden would still be the winning ticket for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All kidding aside I feel its great that progressives have places like Twitter and spurstalk where they can go to feel relevant. Been a rough year for them tbh
    as long as trump doesn't ring

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The COVID plan would be the same
    no, Hillary would have not gutted pandemic preparedness so when she got warning in Nov 19, she would ordered CDC, FDA, DHS,etc to start preparing response to a pandemic, and warned state medical groups to be on the lookout for Wuhan symptoms. Probably would have accepted the 60K C19 tests from the WHO that Trash refused.

Trash ed up EVERY possible way, and that continues pushing for businesses and schools to re=open even when "his" states have exploding number cases.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no, Hillary would have not gutted pandemic preparedness so when she got warning in Nov 19, she would ordered CDC, FDA, DHS,etc to start preparing response to a pandemic, and warned state medical groups to be on the lookout for Wuhan symptoms. Probably would have accepted the 60K C19 tests from the WHO that Trash refused.

Trash ed up EVERY possible way, and that continues pushing for businesses and schools to re=open even when "his" states have exploding number cases.
    I'm not talking about Hillary, of course she would have been 100x better than Trump on COVID. I was saying a dead man and Trump have the exact same COVID plan. Namely, nothing whatsoever.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like we may not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Interesting thread. Biden is beating Trump in the money train as well.
    Mercers have stated they are out. That is a big loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't lie by omission and I don't lie by omission, I posted something that wasn't accurate and admitted it. I've seen you do the same, not a big deal.
    I disagree. You lie by omission all the time.

Repeatedly failing to ask a fair question is a lie of omission. I can provide more than one example of you failing to answer fair questions, by deflecting and simply ignoring.

If you can't admit information that may be inimical to your position, that is a lie of omission, because it withholds information that could and should be used in determining truth.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Hopefully Arpaio (yeah, him, the guy Trump pardoned) wins his sheriff primary today. If he’s on the ballot in November Latino turnout in Phoenix is going to be through the roof to vote against him.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'm not talking about Hillary, of course she would have been 100x better than Trump on COVID. I was saying a dead man and Trump have the exact same COVID plan. Namely, nothing whatsoever.
    I’d say a dead man has a better plan. Being dead and saying nothing about COVID does less harm than telling Americans “we’re going to go from 15 cases to 0 cases!” making everyone believe it’s not big deal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Arpaio (yeah, him, the guy Trump pardoned) wins his sheriff primary today. If he’s on the ballot in November Latino turnout in Phoenix is going to be through the roof to vote against him.
    he’s running again?

Arizona republicans don’t know what the they’re doing. Re-running loser candidates who couldn’t win in the past now think they can win when the Republican Party as a whole is in shambles with Trump as their dear leader.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    he’s running again?

Arizona republicans don’t know what the they’re doing. Re-running loser candidates who couldn’t win in the past now think they can win when the Republican Party as a whole is in shambles with Trump as their dear leader.
    He’s running for Sheriff against two other candidates, one of which was also his deputy and violated the same judge’s order on racial discrimination that Arpaio violated

Arpaio lost by 11 points in 2016 , and since then Maricopa County’s millennial/Latino population has only grown. How could they not find a moderate Republican to run for Sheriff? In the last 10 years Arizona went from being one of the most far right states in the country to potentially being the next Colorado because of how bad the GOP candidates they’ve had to choose from are

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Sucks that Kobach lost, that senate seat definitely goes to the Dems if he’s on the ticket.

In better news, Cori Bush upsets Wall Street’s Uncle Tom William Clay in the Missouri 1st primary. That’s another progressive pickup in congress, I think black voters are finally really ing pissed off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d say a dead man has a better plan. Being dead and saying nothing about COVID does less harm than telling Americans “we’re going to go from 15 cases to 0 cases!” making everyone believe it’s not big deal.
    It is a good point. I would go further: A dead man wouldn't have been able to disband the white house task force, or get rid of the CDC embed in the China health ministry.

Trump not only did nothing... he actively damaged our ability to react quickly and appropriately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s running for Sheriff against two other candidates, one of which was also his deputy and violated the same judge’s order on racial discrimination that Arpaio violated

Arpaio lost by 11 points in 2016 , and since then Maricopa County’s millennial/Latino population has only grown. How could they not find a moderate Republican to run for Sheriff? In the last 10 years Arizona went from being one of the most far right states in the country to potentially being the next Colorado because of how bad the GOP candidates they’ve had to choose from are
    Given the chance to double down on racism, they did.

The racists who used to be a vocal fringe... now are not.

They used to put work into the "we're not racists, but...". Now, they don't even appear to be trying, other than getting rid of Steve King. Good on them for that much at least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as long as trump doesn't ring
    From your lips to God's ears

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sup Aaron, when is old Joe getting thawed for the election, tbh?
    They thawed him out the other day and he was talking about working on muscle cars with his dad and with his sons (something normies in traditional or middle America go ape over in case you are in Brooklyn atm and don't know that) and leftists were freaking out over it. Was a good 10 seconds if you missed it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh I am going to inherit a 71 Mach 1 mustang when my old man passes on and I am actually looking forward to it now that I am a little older. You can barely see out of the back of it lol but with these backup cameras you can install theres even ones you can leave on all the time. Gonna have to put AC in it though lol. No one mentions how half those old muscle cars are insufferable due to lack of air conditioning

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They thawed him out the other day and he was talking about working on muscle cars with his dad and with his sons (something normies in traditional or middle America go ape over in case you are in Brooklyn atm and don't know that) and leftists were freaking out over it. Was a good 10 seconds if you missed it
    They should do a lot more of that, tbh. It’s the kinda pointless drivel that middle America baby boomers masterbate to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should do a lot more of that, tbh. It’s the kinda pointless drivel that middle America baby boomers masterbate to.
    You're too cool to be into old cars? Too busy fighting the class struggle

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You're too cool to be into old cars? Too busy fighting the class struggle
    I was being serious tbh, I liked the way he was presented in the car thing. They should do more videos like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think working on cars with your dad is a symptom of "late stage capitalism" and a sign of imperialist materialism or something. Weird these people don't connect with normies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was being serious tbh, I liked the way he was presented in the car thing. They should do more videos like that.
    it's

Oh, ok lol.

Thread Information