Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1616
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    McSally is sad. Begging for more debates on live TV.

Shes freaking horrible. She learned nothing from Trump’s ups.

She thinks insulting Kelly every time she opens her mouth is a good tactic. Verdict has already been rendered on that with Trump and McCain.
    Search for #AZSen on twitter. The tweets are pretty uniform in terms of who won that debate

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    this is the best moment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is the best moment

to be fair she's in an impossible spot

trump isn't popular, especially now. even in AZ he's in trouble with polling. but she can't say no because she needs RNC support. if she says about trump he'll start unleashing

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    to be fair she's in an impossible spot

trump isn't popular, especially now. even in AZ he's in trouble with polling. but she can't say no because she needs RNC support. if she says about trump he'll start unleashing
    She kinda put herself in that spot. She got elected to congress as a bipartisan centrist, but once Trump got elected she took a hard turn to the right and has been a Trump sycophant the last 4 years. She was out front leading the charge to repeal Obamacare.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...owa/index.html

A day old article but lol still pulling ads from battleground states for a third week in a row as Biden closest in.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    more bad polls for Trump and the GOP in Iowa and Texas

Biden up 1 point in Iowa & tied in Texas; Greenfield up 3 in Iowa and Hegar only down 1 in Texas

Stupid ass Beto should have run for senate instead of president; he would have won this time around.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more bad polls for Trump and the GOP in Iowa and Texas

Biden up 1 point in Iowa & tied in Texas; Greenfield up 3 in Iowa and Hegar only down 1 in Texas

Stupid ass Beto should have run for senate instead of president; he would have won this time around.

11 In Florida is bull .

But I bet it's anywhere from 5-7 points in reality which is still huge given that Florida is notorious for always been close.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

11 In Florida is bull .

But I bet it's anywhere from 5-7 points in reality which is still huge given that Florida is notorious for always been close.
    Quinnipiac is a left leaning pollster but I wouldn't have expected a lead of 11 in Florida. The way Trump is losing old people, I'll bet Florida is outside the margin of error at the very least. Trump's strategy of being ahead on election night and then trying to stop vote counting goes out the window if he's losing Florida.

Greenfield being up by 5 is refreshing but again, left leaning pollster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quinnipiac is a left leaning pollster but I wouldn't have expected a lead of 11 in Florida. The way Trump is losing old people, I'll bet Florida is outside the margin of error at the very least. Trump's strategy of being ahead on election night and then trying to stop vote counting goes out the window if he's losing Florida.

Greenfield being up by 5 is refreshing but again, left leaning pollster.
    Rasmussen just put out a national poll showing Biden +12

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    such a bad calculation on his part.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    such a bad calculation on his part.
    So was destroying his potential as a relevant candidate for any statewide or national office in the future by branding himself as the "We're coming for your ing guns" guy during that pointless campaign.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Heck, I think even Julian Castro could give Cornyn a run for his money this year. If whoever the MJ Hegar is has the race within 5 points, Castro or Beto (before his gun comments) would have it as a toss up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bidens edge kind of ebbs and flows.

Currently at 77% chance of winning according to the gaming out of results at 538

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tion-forecast/

Dems slightly favored to pick up the Senate.

270 gives it straight up to biden, even if all the battleground states go to Trump.

https://www.270towin.com/
    Biden has an 80% chance now

Things tend to crystalize about now. Debates dont' change much. Be interesting to see what happens after we have our first ...

83% chance now. "Debate" show + Trump getting stupid COVID = momentum for Biden, it would seem
    Seems like a clear trend.

Trump saying he won't do a stimulus before the election (even if he predictably changed it when the market predictably tanked) admits that the lack of a stimulus is entirely his fault.

Gutting Social Security/Medicare for an encore with the payroll tax thing...

Farcical.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    New polls

- Bullock up 2 in Montana

- Cunningham up 11 in North Carolina

- Hegar down 3 in Texas ( you for getting greedy Beto)

- fivethirtyeight poll of poll has Biden's lead up to 9.5%
    Last edited by Will Hunting; 10-07-2020 at 06:03 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New polls

- Bullock up 2 in Montana

- Cunningham up 11 in North Carolina

- Hegar down 3 in Texas ( you for getting greedy Beto)

- fivethirtyeight poll of poll has Biden's lead up to 9.5%
    If Biden is winning the popular vote by nearly 10 points than Ohio, Iowa and possibly even Texas is going blue. Sorry, but it just will.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If Biden is winning the popular vote by nearly 10 points than Ohio, Iowa and possibly even Texas is going blue. Sorry, but it just will.
    Not even just those states. If he's winning by 10 or more nationally then South Carolina, Alaska, Georgia, Missouri, Montana and Mississippi are all in play. I'm not saying he wins all of them but all of those states have a cook partisan index of 11% or lower, so it's just a simple math exercise that those states could go either way if the country as a whole is +10% Democrat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even just those states. If he's winning by 10 or more nationally then South Carolina, Alaska, Georgia, Missouri, Montana and Mississippi are all in play. I'm not saying he wins all of them but all of those states have a cook partisan index of 11% or lower, so it's just a simple math exercise that those states could go either way if the country as a whole is +10% Democrat.
    538 gives Biden a better chance to win Texas than it gives Trump a chance to win Florida

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver says his model would jump from Biden 85% to Biden 95% if the election was held today. Though probably not that great a model for 2020 since it doesn't factor in Trump and Barr trying to steal the election through the USPS and the wingnut courts.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Silver says his model would jump from Biden 85% to Biden 95% if the election was held today. Though probably not that great a model for 2020 since it doesn't factor in Trump and Barr trying to steal the election through the USPS and the wingnut courts.
    I'm still hopeful since historically GOP voter suppression/cheating has been able to swing close elections, not landslides.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still hopeful since historically GOP voter suppression/cheating has been able to swing close elections, not landslides.
    Democrats are slightly favored to win the Senate.
    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...recast/senate/

and will pretty much keep the House.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Graham doesn't want to take a coronavirus test for tonight's debate because he's scared less of getting his pushed in back to back by Jaime Harrison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Graham doesn't want to take a coronavirus test for tonight's debate because he's scared less of getting his pushed in back to back by Jaime Harrison.
    Graham got destroyed and looked unhinged and out of touch in the first match up.

Thread Information