Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1616
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the Dems in whom the Venezuelans and Cubans see the familiar path of their former countries - they go after your guns, (control) the press and get rid of religion - that's not Trump.
    Give one example of "dems" taking your gun. One

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the Dems in whom the Venezuelans and Cubans see the familiar path of their former countries - they go after your guns, (control) the press and get rid of religion - that's not Trump.
    My Venezuelan folks keep telling me that This Trump’s administration is running the country the same way Hugo Chavez was running it in the 90’s.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give one example of "dems" taking your gun. One
    This is what the Cubans tell me - the sequence of events leading to their former countries. The original comparison (not from me) was Trump similar to Chavez. Are you saying that Trump goes after guns more than the Dems. Seems a pretty clear choice to them - on one side more regulation, more of your money, more control vs the opposite.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what the Cubans tell me - the sequence of events leading to their former countries. The original comparison (not from me) was Trump similar to Chavez. Are you saying that Trump goes after guns more than the Dems. Seems a pretty clear choice to them - on one side more regulation, more of your money, more control vs the opposite.
    Not saying anything either way.

But since you brought it up, republicans like to bring this non existent talking point for their benefit without actually pointing out to the facts or to an instance of a democrat actually showing up to your house to take said guns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking your yard sign and ty bumper sticker are indicators for anything

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    thinking your yard sign and ty bumper sticker are indicators for anything
    That’s at least an improvement over a few months ago when she said that bad traffic and long lines Pollo Tropical were economic indicators that Trump was in great shape for re-election.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    this Iowa debate is a joke. Hopefully two equally ty performance means advantage goes to the challenger and not the in bent. Every answer from both candidates starts with "This issue is really important to me"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not saying anything either way.

But since you brought it up, republicans like to bring this non existent talking point for their benefit without actually pointing out to the facts or to an instance of a democrat actually showing up to your house to take said guns.
    Joe said he's sending Beto to do it if elected

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice. At least you’ll get a beer out of that rough deal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this Iowa debate is a joke. Hopefully two equally ty performance means advantage goes to the challenger and not the in bent. Every answer from both candidates starts with "This issue is really important to me"
    Greenfield is that ty?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Greenfield is that ty?
    They're both awful, the moderators are horrible too.

Ernst is worse on the actual issues (healthcare is definitely going to be a real problem for every Republican Senator this year), but Greenfield's delivery is terrible and she can't answer questions directly (and she's not particularly good at ignoring the question either)

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump made bump stocks illegal, which is more than Obama ever did to gun owners.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Greenfield might be the de facto winner of that debate after Ernst's crazy abortion fear mongering at the end.

Holy the senate is one ed up place if this is the best middle America has to offer.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Greenfield might be the de facto winner of that debate after Ernst's crazy abortion fear mongering at the end.

Holy the senate is one ed up place if this is the best middle America has to offer.
    unless people like the crazy abortion stuff

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    unless people like the crazy abortion stuff
    Iowa has a pro choice majority, albeit not very large.

https://www.pewforum.org/religious-l...tion/by/state/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another grifter, imagine that.

And he’ll get the job he’s been looking for for years. A nice payout for doing exactly nothing.
    Sums up the modern Republican party.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    more bad polling for Trump/in bent Republicans

Down 3 to Biden in Georgia with Ossoff up 1 on Purdue

Warnock finally emerging as the Dem candidate in Georgia's special election, so it at least goes to a run-off

Statistical tie for presidential race in NC, but Cunningham up 6 on Thillis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iowa has a pro choice majority, albeit not very large.

https://www.pewforum.org/religious-l...tion/by/state/
    yeah but what's their participation rate? and is the abortion fear mongering going to rile up the pro-life crowd to go vote in bigger numbers, etc

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    yeah but what's their participation rate? and is the abortion fear mongering going to rile up the pro-life crowd to go vote in bigger numbers, etc
    Ernst also said during the debate she thinks there's almost no chance Roe v. Wade ever gets overturned, so she was kinda talking out of both ends of her mouth. I don't think she had a direct strategy of trying to turn out the pro life vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ernst also said during the debate she thinks there's almost no chance Roe v. Wade ever gets overturned, so she was kinda talking out of both ends of her mouth. I don't think she had a direct strategy of trying to turn out the pro life vote.
    the "radical abortionists" point was about having no limitations or restrictions, not specifically about banning it outright

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Rasmussen poll has Biden up 8 points nationally, and two different polls have Kansas senate race as a tossup

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Kansas electing a Democratic Governor and potentially a Dem senator is why Democrats shouldn't be worried about nuking the filibuster - any future scenario where the Republican party has unchecked authority to pass legislation without a Democratic filibuster to stop them would shift the country to the left the same way Brownbackonomics have shifted Kansas to the left. In <4 years they'd pass a flat tax with all kinds of oligarch friendly loophole and would then be gutting all public services and safety nets after their tax cuts didn't "pay for themselves".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does your party have such ty candidates?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information