San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oct 23, 2016
    Hillary 86.2%
    Trump 13.8%

Oct 23, 2020
    Biden 87%
    Trump 13%
    What happened on October 28, 2016 and what do you anticipate will happen in the following weeks to create a similar phenomenon?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    What's funny is the amount of conservative money pouring in to defeat AOC.

That is HEE-LAR-IOUS.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is heavily favored to win her reelection race. Her challenger has still raised $10 million because Republicans are desperate to beat her.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/alex...illion-2020-10
    Nice s tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if this ad actually snipes votes from Graham

Did you see the most recent Graham ad from LP?

wow, they went all in on him. It leaves a mark.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

and

Lincoln Project Drops Scathing Ad Saying Trump 'Left His Supporters to Freeze' at Omaha Rally
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ly/ar-BB1au5Gh

and:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (hic) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sucker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened on October 28, 2016 and what do you anticipate will happen in the following weeks to create a similar phenomenon?
    Texas is now a toss-up, Cook Political Report says
    https://news.yahoo.com/texas-now-tos...154000548.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and now 8 days before the election, it’s still 87% for Biden. In 2016 it was 73% for Hillary 8 days before the election.
    Swung up to 88% today. Pretty stable.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The polling momentum in Georgia is really not good at all for Trump/the GOP.

Ossoff might have had the viral debate moment he needed to avoid a runoff with Purdue:

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Swung up to 88% today. Pretty stable.
    now it's up to 89% and Trump is down to 10% after the slew of new polls this morning that were awful for Trump

Not only was Trump already trailing but he's fading at the same rate Hillary was 4 years ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The polling momentum in Georgia is really not good at all for Trump/the GOP.

Ossoff might have had the viral debate moment he needed to avoid a runoff with Purdue:

Dayum... that is a ing dunk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now it's up to 89% and Trump is down to 10% after the slew of new polls this morning that were awful for Trump

Not only was Trump already trailing but he's fading at the same rate Hillary was 4 years ago
    eyup. Don't forget this gem...

Oct 23, 2016
    Hillary 86.2%
    Trump 13.8%

Oct 23, 2020
    Biden 87%
    Trump 13%

SALT fallacy

Dumbass Darrin's lame troll attempt.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Dayum... that is a ing dunk.
    didn't raise his voice at all, just calmly and smoothly called Perdue a crook

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didn't raise his voice at all, just calmly and smoothly called Perdue a crook
    TO HIS FACE.

Fun part... the guy probably couldn't respond much due to advice of legal counsel if the investigation is still ongoing.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Monmouth is releasing a Florida poll today. If that one has Biden up by 3% or more, 538 probably moves his odds up to 90%. Right now the 538 Florida polling average is skewed because of a lack of recent high quality polls done in the state.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Monmouth is releasing a Florida poll today. If that one has Biden up by 3% or more, 538 probably moves his odds up to 90%. Right now the 538 Florida polling average is skewed because of a lack of recent high quality polls done in the state.
    https://rvat.org/

Kind of eye-opening.

I remember the fake-ass "dems are walking away" bull they pushed on Fox etc last time, and tried this time. Contrast that literal fake news versus this, with hundreds of testimonials, linked to youtube.

Some have actually given up long term on the GOP. The Trump taint will not wash out easily, if ever.

I wonder how much of this election cycle tilt is permanent.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    TO HIS FACE.

Fun part... the guy probably couldn't respond much due to advice of legal counsel if the investigation is still ongoing.
    Whether or not he could respond, the nervous look on his face when Ossoff was tearing into him didn't help

Almost up to 6 million views not even a full day after the debate

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://rvat.org/

Kind of eye-opening.

I remember the fake-ass "dems are walking away" bull they pushed on Fox etc last time, and tried this time. Contrast that literal fake news versus this, with hundreds of testimonials, linked to youtube.

Some have actually given up long term on the GOP. The Trump taint will not wash out easily, if ever.

that was the reason for packing the courts. All they’re going to do for the next two years is obstruct, pretend deficit’s matter to them, count on legislation being struck down by their activist ideologues, hope the economy is still terrible and Covid is still raging, then win in 22.

It’s been successful for them before, no reason to think it won’t work again

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    that was the reason for packing the courts. All they’re going to do for the next two years is obstruct, pretend deficit’s matter to them, count on legislation being struck down by their activist ideologues, hope the economy is still terrible and Covid is still raging, then win in 22.

It’s been successful for them before, no reason to think it won’t work again
    I'm still worried he'll up, but I think Schumer will have better control of his senate majority (if he gets it) than Harry Reid had. The 2009-2010 congress was a cluster because Reid couldn't keep his people in line. He let the DINOs like Lieberman and Ben Nelson run wild adding garbage to Obamacare in order to get it passed, and he let McConnell filibuster Obama's judges. Schumer is going to face a lot more pressure from his left than Reid faced, and I also think there's a part of Schumer that's angry about getting his teeth kicked in by McConnell for the last 4 years and wants revenge.

Also worth noting that the Dems will have control of a lot more state houses and governor seats for 2020 redistricting, so chances are states like Pennsylvania and Michigan will have congressional districts that are more favorable than they are now for 2022 midterms. The 2022 senate map is also even worse for Republicans than this year's senate map is, while the Dems have only 2 senate in seats in 2022 that might be vulnerable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The GOP's monstrous math problem

https://www.axios.com/republican-vot...d9e3c8ac8.html

===========

Study Shows GOP Has Moved to Extreme Right Over Past 20 Years

https://truthout.org/articles/study-...past-20-years/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is what one calls overboard - what? they can't judge distance without these white circles? Do I get penalized if I move outside my circle? What is this? Kindergarten?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That is what one calls overboard - what? they can't judge distance without these white circles? Do I get penalized if I move outside my circle? What is this? Kindergarten?
    Right? Would be so much better if Biden just held an overcrowded rally in a desolate airport hanger without providing his supporters any transportation back to where the my parked their cars! That would beat the out of a gathering where Biden maybe goes overboard to ensure people’s safety!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right? Would be so much better if Biden just held an overcrowded rally in a desolate airport hanger without providing his supporters any transportation back to where the my parked their cars! That would beat the out of a gathering where Biden maybe goes overboard to ensure people’s safety!
    Ain't no "maybe" about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGA

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you think being too safe is actually a negative.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Do you realize how much Trumpism has warped your brain? You’re more critical of a candidate who’s going to great lengths to keep his supporters safe (as if that’s some kind of character flaw) while you’re fine with the candidate who leaves his supporters on an empty tarmac on the middle of nowhere freezing to death. It’s completely backwards.

Thread Information