Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is a pathetic attempt at trolling truly pathetic if the target is still triggered days later?
    Your stupid political party is going to get crushed in the fall. Your Dear Leader done screwed the pooch.

I cannot wait.

I was pretty sure he was going to lose badly, but I am dead certain he will get ing annihilated.

, I'll even bet. he wins, I never post here again. Name your terms geenyus.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your stupid political party is going to get crushed in the fall. Your Dear Leader done screwed the pooch.

I cannot wait.

I was pretty sure he was going to lose badly, but I am dead certain he will get ing annihilated.

, I'll even bet. he wins, I never post here again.
    Impossible to predict how the electorate will respond since this is an unprecedented event in the modern world. I'm not so sure that open borders and China is no problem is going to sell come November. We'll see what happens but I won't be surprised if "should've picked Bernie" is a common saying by the eoy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impossible to predict how the electorate will respond since this is an unprecedented event in the modern world. I'm not so sure that open borders and China is no problem is going to sell come November. We'll see what happens but I won't be surprised if "should've picked Bernie" is a common saying by the eoy.
    Trump won by 77000 votes. Less than 1% of the electorate in three states.

He was less popular than he was when he took office, and his bungling, and tweeting have cemented his fate.

If you genuinely think that Democrats are going to campaign on "open borders" and "China is no problem" means you are as clueless as the rest of the brainwashed masses.

You seem too smart to fall for that kind of moronic strawman, but then again, "white millennials are leaving the democratic party".

Whatever your other competencies in life are, critical thinking and overcoming confirmation bias... is not one of them. When it comes to politics, you are a drooling idiot. I say that with a modest amount of good will.

Why do you fall for lies like that? You seem like a decent human being, my y rants notwithstanding.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 03-19-2020 at 01:45 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the whole "trump barely won" argument is the dumbest of all. he wasn't supposed to even have a ing chance in the first place. no chance considering all the pillars of our country were behind that hillary and so were other countries.

here here to ing the dems in their asses once again come november!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you fall for lies like that?
    you voted for hillary, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is a pathetic attempt at trolling truly pathetic if the target is still triggered days later?

I cannot wait.

, I'll even bet. he wins, I never post here again. Name your terms geenyus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michigan governor says vendors ‘being told not to send stuff’ to her state — after Trump bashed her

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer on Friday made a startling claim that medical supply vendors are “being told” to avoid sending badly needed gear to her state in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic.

“What I’ve gotten back is that vendors with whom we’ve procured contracts — they’re being told not to send stuff to Michigan,” she said.

“It’s really concerning, I reached out to the White House last night and asked for a phone call with the president.”

At the time that she called the White House,

Trump was attacking her during an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity,
    in which

the president accused her of being insufficiently grateful for his assistance.

“We’ve had a big problem with the young — a woman governor,”

“You know who I’m talking about — from Michigan.

We don’t like to see the complaints.

Now, she wants a declaration of emergency, and, you know,

we’ll have to make a decision on that.

But Michigan is a very important state.

I love the people of Michigan.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/michigan-governor-says-vendors-being-told-not-to-send-stuff-to-her-state-after-trump-bashed-her/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4130

... but he will let Michigan-izers suffer and die to punish MI "young female" governor who won't suck his mythical

Yeah, your Dear Leader just lost Michigan this fall. Ain't no way they are gonna forget this.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the whole "trump barely won" argument is the dumbest of all. he wasn't supposed to even have a ing chance in the first place. no chance considering all the pillars of our country were behind that hillary and so were other countries.

here here to ing the dems in their asses once again come november!
    Many polls on election day had Trump within +- margin. He caught up in the last weeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many polls on election day had Trump within +- margin. He caught up in the last weeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

President Derp still picking fight with Michigan governor... a state he won by .2%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought it was just another flu, tbh... somebody said to just take a flu medicine and see how it goes...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘It's a sh-- sandwich': Republicans rage as Florida becomes a nightmare for Trump
    https://www.politico.com/states/flor...-trump-1271172

“It’s a sh-- sandwich, and it was designed that way by Scott,” said one DeSantis advisor. “It wasn’t about saving money. It was about making it harder for people to get benefits or keep benefits so that the unemployment numbers were low to give the governor something to brag about.”

Republican Party of Florida chairman Joe Gruters was more succinct: “$77 million? Someone should go to jail over that.”

With hundreds of thousands of Floridians out of work, the state’s overwhelmed system is making it nearly impossible for many people to even get in line for benefits.
    So, Trump loses Florida. Especially once the elderly GOP voters die in bulk from infections that their state government acted late to curb.

Between the ups with the unemployment and the ups with the slow response... this is a slam dunk for the Democrats.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    was a rally round the flag (not around Trash) bump, Biden is now, and again, up to 9 pts ahead

(sorry mentioning Biden and "head" in the same sentence)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think if RG rages harder here the Democrats will have a better shot at winning. He's not going hard enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [personal attack]
    [sympathy/empathy] I really do wish your life was happier when you were a kid. I am mindful of what I tell my own kids, and what my wife has observed in her students. Kids who are unpleasant, are the result of some bad parenting, and hostile home environments.

Sorry man. Really.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [sympathy/empathy] I really do wish your life was happier when you were a kid. I am mindful of what I tell my own kids, and what my wife has observed in her students. Kids who are unpleasant, are the result of some bad parenting, and hostile home environments.

Sorry man. Really.
    Did you wife comment about your improper use of commas?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's go with, yes, for the sake of discussion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RandomGuy

As for now, to me this map seems like the most likely... Do you agree? (Except I'd also turn NM blue IMO)

Seems to you of course. Through moron-colored glasses.

The pandemic response will cause the blue wave to crest a lot higher. You have no idea what is coming. It will surprise the out of you, and you are too stupid to recognize it for the red flag that should be that your thinking is seriously out of alignment with reality.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 04-04-2020 at 12:56 PM.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New Mexico will be blue.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seems to you of course. Through moron-colored glasses.

The pandemic response will cause the blue wave to crest a lot higher. You have no idea what is coming. It will surprise the out of you, and you are too stupid to recognize it for the red flag that should be that your thinking is seriously out of alignment with reality.
    All depends on who can sell 100k-250k Corona-dead Americans to their advantage, RG. It's gonna be super tricky & it's gonna be wonderfully stupendous to bear witness. Each side will get (1) chance...none of that several bites at the old proverbial apple. Uh, uh. You'll get one & it better be good...there will not be another.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All depends on who can sell 100k-250k Corona-dead Americans to their advantage, RG. It's gonna be super tricky & it's gonna be wonderfully stupendous to bear witness. Each side will get (1) chance...none of that several bites at the old proverbial apple. Uh, uh. You'll get one & it better be good...there will not be another.
    77,000 votes.

He has already lost Michigan.

Name the last two term president that won their second term by a larger margin of victory than their first. I'll wait.

Meanwhile, game it out:
    https://www.270towin.com/

232 to 204 with 102 in the "tossup" category.

If most of the tossups go blue, as they do in wave years, that means 313-224

A deep blue wave gets Georgia as well as one or two normal red leans. 355-182

Trump will do worse than he did four years ago, and there really is no way to win re-election if he does.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    77,000 votes.

He has already lost Michigan.

Name the last two term president that won their second term by a larger margin of victory than their first. I'll wait.

Meanwhile, game it out:
    https://www.270towin.com/

232 to 204 with 102 in the "tossup" category.

If most of the tossups go blue, as they do in wave years, that means 313-224

A deep blue wave gets Georgia as well as one or two normal red leans. 355-182

Trump will do worse than he did four years ago, and there really is no way to win re-election if he does.
    That's not true. Just because he told that woman where to jump?

It'll be a skewed campaign whereas perhaps Bloomberg just hermatizes himself leaving Biden strapped.

All the zest is out of the electorate. It's a drudgery now. Low turnout will help the old man, my old man, not yours.

I'll take a wild guess on the query:::Nixon?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not true. Just because he told that woman where to jump?

It'll be a skewed campaign whereas perhaps Bloomberg just hermatizes himself leaving Biden strapped.

All the zest is out of the electorate. It's a drudgery now. Low turnout will help the old man, my old man, not yours.

I'll take a wild guess on the query:::Nixon?
    I just don't think Biden is likeable enough to draw the support he needs in PA, MI and FL. He definitely needs wins in PA and MI to have a shot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I just don't think Biden is likeable enough to draw the support he needs in PA, MI and FL. He definitely needs wins in PA and MI to have a shot.
    Yep, PA., is the make OR break state.

It's all out of kilter now though. Our collective heart if not broken is heavily damaged. It will be broken and we know that just as sure as the turnin' of the earth. A wide spectrum of Americans have been murdered by Corona. No class has been spared, all have been represented. Some, at disclosure are alarming leaving us to return to this Board to avoid the calamity and get lost in the comedy. The dead have not only died, but, they've died horrible deaths. (We know this. We've been told of death rattles, trachea jammed with mucous, how the hours on a Vent figure in the sure and certain demise of an American, one after another.) There is no end & none in sure and certain sight. We ain't ever been presented such a vision. Ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, PA., is the make OR break state.

It's all out of kilter now though. Our collective heart if not broken is heavily damaged. It will be broken and we know that just as sure as the turnin' of the earth. A wide spectrum of Americans have been murdered by Corona. No class has been spared, all have been represented. Some, at disclosure are alarming leaving us to return to this Board to avoid the calamity and get lost in the comedy. The dead have not only died, but, they've died horrible deaths. (We know this. We've been told of death rattles, trachea jammed with mucous, how the hours on a Vent figure in the sure and certain demise of an American, one after another.) There is no end & none in sure and certain sight. We ain't ever been presented such a vision. Ever.
    If cards are played right, there should be a relative 5 months of normalcy until the election. How that plays out between these two terrible candidates, it's anyone guess though.

Thread Information