Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1616
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Outside of The Decision which really wasn't a big deal at all, I can't think of an athlete who's more of a model citizen than Lebron.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Outside of The Decision which really wasn't a big deal at all, I can't think of an athlete who's more of a model citizen than Lebron.
    Agreed. I hated on him for years in protecting Kobe's legacy. Then he signed with the Lakers without another star. Then he built a public school for underprivileged children. Now this.

Other than Laker haters, MJ stans, and Trumpers, who can really not like this guy? Seriously.

And yes, I'm a full fledged hypocrite

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would have been funny to see Larry Bird and Karl Malone get crucified as deadbeat dads on social media if they were playing today.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Would have been funny to see Larry Bird and Karl Malone get crucified as deadbeat dads on social media if they were playing today.
    Especially Mailman, but I didn't know about Larry Turd?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Steve Nash was the biggest deadbeat dad of them all and he faced no criticism.

Nash wanted a court order preventing his ex-wife from moving to California with their kids because it would cost him more in child support payments (even though he was living in California at the time).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Especially Mailman, but I didn't know about Larry Turd?
    Bird didn't rape a kid and leave her alone to raise the kid like Malone. Prob shouldn't call Bird a deadbeat dad since at least he paid child support. but wanted no part of being father to one of his daughters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steve Nash was the biggest deadbeat dad of them all and he faced no criticism.

Nash wanted a court order preventing his ex-wife from moving to California with their kids because it would cost him more in child support payments (even though he was living in California at the time).
    Should have just stayed right on the AZ border and taken Kobe's chopper

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. I hated on him for years in protecting Kobe's legacy. Then he signed with the Lakers without another star. Then he built a public school for underprivileged children. Now this.

Other than Laker haters, MJ stans, and Trumpers, who can really not like this guy? Seriously.

I'm a Laker hater but I'm a big Lebron fan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bird didn't rape a kid and leave her alone to raise the kid like Malone. Prob shouldn't call Bird a deadbeat dad since at least he paid child support. but wanted no part of being father to one of his daughters.
    That's just as bad. Daughters need their dads. Bird for that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm a Laker hater but I'm a big Lebron fan.
    Welcome to the LeResistance

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Welcome to the LeResistance
    Since Miami has no chance, I'm hoping LA can sweep so Lebron has more time to leave the bubble and help campaign in black areas.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Since Miami has no chance, I'm hoping LA can sweep so Lebron has more time to leave the bubble and help campaign in black areas.
    You're not gonna bait me into testing the powers of the LkrFan curse. No comments son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    proceeds of the decision went to charity too, so even that ty move had some redeeming quality

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes, yes you are. Kobe is not even top-20, especially since he forced his pilot to fly his chopper in the fog, in the most dangerous conditions possible, with his young daughter aboard, when all LA law enforcement and emergency services had grounded their aircraft. And you were arguing for years Bron was a fraud because he didn't win all of the 8-straight finals he was in while Kirby side-kicked his way to 5 and Tim single handedly made the Spurs a household name.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4/5 polls that have come out since july have this race within the margin of error

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    4/5 polls that have come out since july have this race within the margin of error

What’s crazy is if you read the granular details of the poll, Harrison is so much more well liked than Lady G is. I’ve gotta think that will ultimately count for something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang Rasmussen has an eight point lead now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang Rasmussen has an eight point lead now

Biden has an 80% chance now

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tion-forecast/

Things tend to crystalize about now. Debates dont' change much. Be interesting to see what happens after we have our first on in a few weeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s crazy is if you read the granular details of the poll, Harrison is so much more well liked than Lady G is. I’ve gotta think that will ultimately count for something.
    Graham has been making the rounds on Fox begging for cash.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Biden has an 80% chance now

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tion-forecast/

Things tend to crystalize about now. Debates dont' change much. Be interesting to see what happens after we have our first on in a few weeks.
    First post-debate poll released today has Biden +13. It's a lower quality pollster but that's still up from its last poll. 538 national average has gone from +7.1 to +7.9 in the last few days.

This could very well be the week where Trump's campaign collapses.

Meanwhile the senators in close races continue to get (rightfully) hammered for trying to repeal Obamacare.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Graham has been making the rounds on Fox begging for cash.
    I would love to see internal pollings on this race. Jamie must have a clear lead for him to be in tears while he begs trumpsters for their money.

If it shows a tied race with public polls, the ones done for the campaign itself must be a doozy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would love to see internal pollings on this race. Jamie must have a clear lead for him to be in tears while he begs trumpsters for their money.

If it shows a tied race with public polls, the ones done for the campaign itself must be a doozy.
    Lady G is always either crying or screaming

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...nvassing%3famp

Will Hunting
    there you go. Not that it matters because Trump was is a train wreck. He’s officially trailing Biden in Iowa poll averages according to 538.

EDIT: Trump took it back today by .04 thanks to two polls released today.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...nvassing%3famp

Will Hunting
    there you go. Not that it matters because Trump was is a train wreck. He’s officially trailing Biden in Iowa poll averages according to 538.

EDIT: Trump took it back today by .04 thanks to two polls released today.
    every time I argue with you for no reason they end up doing what I say they should do so it's working

I think they should spend more campaigning in Iowa just because of the senate race there. I also think that if Trump intends to contest this election in court, the more states he's losing in and needs ballots tossed in order win, the harder it is for him to pull it off (the fact we're having a conversation about how much Biden needs to win by in order for Trump and our corrupt courts to not steal the election is so ing ridiculous).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rce=reddit.com

The fact they have to go to these extremes to supress the vote tells me Biden actually has a shot to win. IN TEXAS.

Thread Information