My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Ahead of 2020 elections, Kentucky has a record number of registered voters

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...rs/ar-BB109Ppd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    big win for a special election to be sure... but that seat is going to be up for grabs this november anyway.

general election turnout will likely flip it back, imo

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    big win for a special election to be sure... but that seat is going to be up for grabs this november anyway.

general election turnout will likely flip it back, imo
    I'm sure you're a blast at parties

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BIG WIN in Kentucky House District 99.

It’s a district Democrats held for 33 YEARS, where Democrats outnumber Republicans by double digits, and one the Democrat governor carried in 2019.

But tonight, Republicans flipped the seat!

— Ronna McDaniel (@GOPChairwoman) February 26, 2020
    Interesting. When does this member of Congress get their first day?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    umm... ok?

i didnt know you wanted discussion. got it. just tweets.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do the parties you go to involve people sitting around reading celebratory tweets by GOP Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do the parties you go to involve people sitting around reading celebratory tweets by GOP Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel?
    Probably. He attends parties probably in the "restaurant" sense. "party of one"... heh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Finally looked it up. Off-season special election in Kentucky state house with 8481 votes cast TOTAL.

that is a pathetic attempt at trolling even for you. wow. just... wow. TSA
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 02-27-2020 at 11:22 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He goes around talking about technical terms related to his AR15s and asks people to interpret the weird art he keeps on his phone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He goes around talking about technical terms related to his AR15s and asks people to interpret the weird art he keeps on his phone.
    "have you heard about our lord and savior, Qanon?"

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But hey let's unpack this. First up:

"Close gitmo"

Indefinite detention without trial. Doesn't seem very "conservative" of cons utional rights.
    The Cons ution applies to its rightful citizens, certainly not murderous, terroristic non-citizens. They deserved to be pooped on by birds all day and given a daily meat sandwich.

But I hope if Bernie wins and enacts the Merkel "let them all in" policy, a pack of Muslim animal goons invade your home and murder your family when you're out walking your dog. Maybe then you'll be singing a different tune.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Cons ution applies to its rightful citizens, certainly not murderous, terroristic non-citizens. They deserved to be pooped on by birds all day and given a daily meat sandwich.

But I hope if Bernie wins and enacts the Merkel "let them all in" policy, a pack of Muslim animal goons invade your home and murder your family when you're out walking your dog. Maybe then you'll be singing a different tune.
    Sorry man. Been to the local mosque for visitation days. They are nice people, and the potluck was really good. Took the family, so my kids could see what it was like. they were, of course, bored out of their minds.

I am more likely to be murdered by white christian terrorists, statistically.

I can't force you to have a non-conditional sense of ethics, but hey. whatevs.

As for wishing my family dead, go yourself, you pasty faced . That is over the line, is the kind of cowardly that pissants like you like to say from behind a keyboard. I guess I should expect as much from moron libertarians at this point. Almost without exception you are mentally and ethically stunted, evil human beings.

I hope he does let them all in, and they move in right next to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    globalist climate "treaty"
    So let's unpack this one. Do you have a cogent analysis of this, or just more moronic smileys?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You couldn't be more wrong. They might deserve all that, but the Cons ution applies to them much like it applies to KKK members, illegal immigrants and anybody else. That's exactly what makes America great, the fact that *everyone* gets their day in court*...

* how long that day lasts, depends on how much money you have, but you get the gist of it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    umm... ok?

i didnt know you wanted discussion. got it. just tweets.
    In the words of derp: TSA wanted his tiny W and you took it away.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry man. Been to the local mosque for visitation days. They are nice people, and the potluck was really good. Took the family, so my kids could see what it was like. they were, of course, bored out of their minds.

I am more likely to be murdered by white christian terrorists, statistically.

I can't force you to have a non-conditional sense of ethics, but hey. whatevs.

As for wishing my family dead, go yourself, you pasty faced . That is over the line, is the kind of cowardly that pissants like you like to say from behind a keyboard. I guess I should expect as much from moron libertarians at this point. Almost without exception you are mentally and ethically stunted, evil human beings.

I hope he does let them all in, and they move in right next to you.
    yeah I'm the type of guy who will walk into a mosque/muslim convention event (I have, in my UNT days) and wish them all a juammar mubarak (on fridays) and assalam alaikum. My arabic is actually pretty decent because i've watched a ton of news in my life. I go there and meet the people and pretend to be enamored by islam, I brag about my knowledge of the five pillars and the quran and hadiths, I eat 4000 calories worth of the delicious halal food, and then I go to my car and drive off and say "haha islam" tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So let's unpack this one. Do you have a cogent analysis of this, or just more moronic smileys?
    yeah I'm the type of guy who will walk into a mosque/muslim convention event (I have, in my UNT days) and wish them all a juammar mubarak (on fridays) and assalam alaikum. My arabic is actually pretty decent because i've watched a ton of news in my life. I go there and meet the people and pretend to be enamored by islam, I brag about my knowledge of the five pillars and the quran and hadiths, I eat 4000 calories worth of the delicious halal food, and then I go to my car and drive off and say "haha islam" tbh
    So no, you don't have anything beyond moronic smileys.

Got it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Finally looked it up. Off-season special election in Kentucky state house with 8481 votes cast TOTAL.

that is a pathetic attempt at trolling even for you. wow. just... wow. TSA
    TSA running away hard from this turd.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Is a pathetic attempt at trolling truly pathetic if the target is still triggered days later?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is a pathetic attempt at trolling truly pathetic if the target is still triggered days later?
    You have "triggered" confused with "amused at another of your failures", pizza-boichik.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bag Repugs in hole Texas, say "thanks, Repug bag SCOTUS"

Texas Officials Have Already Rigged The 2020 Election. Super Tuesday Is Proof.

Polling place closures in Black and Latino communities led to long lines on primary day and will hurt November’s contest.

On Super Tuesday, long lines at a number of Texas polling stations cast a pall over the Democratic primary, sowing confusion and anger on an otherwise clarifying day for the party.

people were forced to wait hours to vote on Tuesday in part because for several years,

the state has systematically closed polling places in communities with large and growing Black and Latino populations.

Texas election officials rapidly eliminated polling places in Black and Latino communities

after the Supreme Court overturned a key provision of the Voting Rights Act in 2013.

The law had previously required a number of states with

histories of racist voting practices, like Texas,

to seek federal approval before making changes to their election rules.

some Harris County residents said they had to wait in line for several hours to vote,

the last voter at Texas Southern University, a college in the county, waited almost seven hours to cast a ballot.

the 50 Texas counties that gained the most Black and Latino residents from 2012 to 2018 eliminated 542 polling sites over that span,

while the 50 counties that gained the fewest Black and Latino residents during that time eliminated only 34 sites.

“Republicans’ only way to retain power is to basically curb the vote,

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/texas...b644545ea4c2cc

Forcing voters to register/vote at county level, rather than a state level, blocks non-whites from voting in white polling stations.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Pasty faced ”

Permission to use this phrase?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Pasty faced ”

Permission to use this phrase?
    Be my guest.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s DOJ Has Not Filed A Single New Voting Rights Act Case

Even Republican administrations before Trump found ways to enforce the Voting Rights Act.

refusal of President Trump’s Justice Department to engage in any meaningful, public enforcement of the Voting Rights Act has taken

Republicans’ general hostility to the law to a whole new level.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/trumps-doj-has-not-filed-a-single-new-voting-rights-act-case?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_cam paign=Feed%3A%20tpm-news%20%28TPMNews%29

More proof that White Male Christian Nationalism for One Party Rule is the Repug/oligarchy strategy, that will be finalized in Trash's 2nd term.

Thread Information