Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Low class

NFL has the lowest fan IQ of the major sports though. NBA at-least has the foreigners angle

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    snowflakes getting upset over this

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's gotry and over the top makeup for the Kaepernick ordeal.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    NFL makes a deal with a black man, and you guys are losing your

Low class

NFL has the lowest fan IQ of the major sports though. NBA at-least has the foreigners angle
    Where are you getting anything that actually proves that remark?

Dude, you really have it bad. You do get blacks are FAR better at everything that requires quicks, speed, agility.....right?

I do wish the SEC had stayed white. All their schools would be totally sucking using nothing but white players. The South with their passion for football would be devastated,

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Where are you getting anything that actually proves that remark?

Dude, you really have it bad. You do get blacks are FAR better at everything that requires quicks, speed, agility.....right?
    Which sport do you believe has lower fanbase IQ than NFL?

WRONG. Where are the blacks in ice hockey. Or downhill sking or swimming? You are sounding like one of those low IQ NFL fans right now.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    NFL makes a deal with a black man, and you guys are losing your
    oh look a snowflake bringing up skin color^

Veteran
    Post Count
    How is it going to affect the NFL? It's not going to change the boring pace of the game, the non-stop ads and it sure the wont make any of the insufferable commentators less insufferable.

All that will change is some music and some much-needed good PR. It's not getting Kapernick a job or validating him in anyway. At the very worst, the SuperBowl halftime show gets a little worse and the community gets some support from the league that needs to be giving back.

Which sport do you believe has lower fanbase IQ than NFL?

WRONG. Where are the blacks in ice hockey. Or downhill sking or swimming? You are sounding like one of those low IQ NFL fans right now.
    Where are the stats that prove anything about which fan base has the lowest IQ?

Dude, give me 10 great white RB's, yep....you can't. Give me 10 great white sprinters, yep, you can't.

There are no white RB's on a par with...

Jim Brown
    Barry Sanders
    Gale Sayers
    Bo Jackson
    Walter Payton
    Emmitt Smith
    Eric erson
    O.J. Simpson
    LaDainian Tomlinson
    Marshall Faulk

No white sprinters on a par with...

Usain Bolt
    Carl Lewis
    Christian Coleman
    Justin Gatlin
    Yohan Blake
    Tyson Gay
    Mo Greene
    Donovan Bailey
    Bob Hayes

....there aren't any.

It's as if you have never watched a football game.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Where are the stats that prove anything about which fan base has the lowest IQ?
    The dumbest and fattest White Americans watch the NFL. Atleast some educated foreign Whites watch the NBA because of the international players.

Face it NFL is a backwash sport.

The dumbest and fattest White Americans watch the NFL. Atleast some educated foreign Whites watch the NBA because of the international players.

Face it NFL is a backwash sport.
    Whoa whoa whoa, don't ignore what I asked you, ok? What white RB/Sprinter belongs on my list, well? Why is it you can't name 10 stud white RB's, well? Dude, no while American has ever broke 10.00 in a 100m while at least a 1000 black sprinters have starting in 1968, explain that to me.

Where is anything that PROVES the dumbest/fattest white Americans watch the NFL? Come on guy, prove that.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Where is anything that PROVES the dumbest/fattest white Americans watch the NFL? Come on guy, prove that.
    You attended games before, you've seen the degenerates. Which sport do you think challenges the NFLs futility?

You attended games before, you've seen the degenerates. Which sport do you think challenges the NFLs futility?
    Dude, you've ben to games before so how can you talk about blacks not being far quicker, mire agile, and faster? Dude, there are....0....white cornerbacks, ya know why? They aren't fast enought to run with black receivers.

When are you going to give me those 10 stud white RB's, yep......you can't.

I asked you for some real proof proving this BS about IQ's. look at yourselF, you REALLY think whites can run with blacks, when it's totally obvious that no they can't. So what is your IQ?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    oh look a snowflake bringing up skin color^
    please tell me why this news bothers you

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    How is it going to affect the NFL? It's not going to change the boring pace of the game, the non-stop ads and it sure the wont make any of the insufferable commentators less insufferable.

All that will change is some music and some much-needed good PR. It's not getting Kapernick a job or validating him in anyway. At the very worst, the SuperBowl halftime show gets a little worse and the community gets some support from the league that needs to be giving back.
    yeah what a garbage, boring, unpopular, and unprofitable product!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Does Jay Z resonate with you, Lite? You excited?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Does Jay Z resonate with you, Lite? You excited?
    the NFL's deal with jayz doesn't affect me whatsoever. i tune in to watch the games, and that's it.

i remember when avante threw a hissy fit because they hired a female side judge, as if it was going to ruin the game

Veteran
    Post Count
    yeah what a garbage, boring, unpopular, and unprofitable product!
    Dunno about unprofitable or unpopular, although the same can be said about cancer. Football is boring AF tho.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Dunno about unprofitable or unpopular, although the same can be said about cancer. Football is boring AF tho.
    that would explain the extreme unpopularity

The only football that is boring is early season NCAA football when we see all those Alabama vs Eastern Who cares and Clemson vs RinkyDinkey State, yep....boring.

The NFL is very exciting IF you know the history, the players. Keeping up with things like the franchise all time anything. What school has done what at the NFL level? The all time team per team. All kinds of..."stuff"....to follow,

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    the NFL's deal with jayz doesn't affect me whatsoever. i tune in to watch the games, and that's it.

i remember when avante threw a hissy fit because they hired a female side judge, as if it was going to ruin the game
    That's a philo, comparing halftime entertainment to Avante's misogyny. But I have to say I don't care other than I may have tuned into something good, and now I won't bother.

That's a philo, comparing halftime entertainment to Avante's misogyny. But I have to say I don't care other than I may have tuned into something good, and now I won't bother.
    With being safe a real big deal now how can they justify putting 135 pound women anywhere around the action? And if one of those women did get hurt it would have been...."why was she anywhere around that violence?"

Thread Information