Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Notice all these cowards afraid to post a picture, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~
    COWARDS!!!

Lol "275 lbs of twisted steel"

There wasn't one second anyone here bought that. Everyone knew you were just a sad old lying begging for attention
    No guy, really? I knew nobody bought that obvious bull .

Now, as you can see not fat at all and in great shape for 70, look at that waist, yep....tight. Look at that arm, solid.

Now lets see you big mouth.

Dude, Leslie has pictures, Judy has pictures, they have pictures of Mason and myself, so nobody hiding here.

So why are you?

I bet I'm in better shape than anyone here. 5-7 a solid 160.

Come on cowards prove me wrong.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Dude, Leslie has pictures, Judy has pictures, they have pictures of Mason and myself, so nobody hiding here.

So why are you?
    Do you think everyone here is 12 years old?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    No guy, really? I knew nobody bought that obvious bull .

Now, as you can see not fat at all and in great shape for 70, look at that waist, yep....tight. Look at that arm, solid.

Now lets see you big mouth.
    Lol that's right you fat lying piece of

Do you think everyone here is 12 years old?
    Dude, let's see a picture, why be a coward?

Lol that's right you fat lying piece of
    translation

Yep, not fat so I apologize, I knew you knew nobody bought that twisted steel thing, that was cute.

I just talk, noway I post a picture, yep, a coward.

So how do you stay in such great shape?

Just blah blah blah blah.....afraid to post a picture.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This whole thing....it doesn’t matter! It won’t affect my teams performance one way or another....No one has to watch commercials or listen to commentary anymore thanks to DVR’s, so no one HAS TO listen to anything about it if they choose not to do so.....I don’t understand why everyone gives a if Jay-z or Beyoncé or (insert popular rapper) is involved with the league and will have no impact on the results for your favorite team?!

More importantly is how ing dumb Larry’s anti women argument has been in this thread!
    DVR? The entire purpose of watching sports is live action. Otherwise just box score or youtube highlights

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Good, maybe Rock Nation will tell Adam Levine to keep his shirt on during the halftime show

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    DVR? The entire purpose of watching sports is live action. Otherwise just box score or youtube highlights
    I haven’t watched a live Broncos game in three seasons.....I can fast forward commercials, halftime, and all the other unimportant drivel and get through a game in 45 minutes. I have more important to do with my sundays then waste three hours watching my team suck.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count

So why are you?
    No matter what you say here, you’ve proven to be the kind of guy that makes up fake Internet personalities to try to impress strangers....and that’s ing pathetic.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    So here's what is going to happen Larry. You are going to stop posting here. If you don't, I will put together a burner facebook account and message everyone in your family and tell them you lied about being this big, muscular alpha male on a random website in order to impress a bunch of strangers...complete with screenshots of your posts and links to them. Now you know I'm not full of because I warned you before that I would take punitive action against you and I did. You have one week from this day. If you post a single thing after that then Judy, Mason and Leslie will see everything you have done here.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    So here's what is going to happen Larry. You are going to stop posting here. If you don't, I will put together a burner facebook account and message everyone in your family and tell them you lied about being this big, muscular alpha male on a random website in order to impress a bunch of strangers...complete with screenshots of your posts and links to them. Now you know I'm not full of because I warned you before that I would take punitive action against you and I did. You have one week from this day. If you post a single thing after that then Judy, Mason and Leslie will see everything you have done here.
    I like it! I would also really like the chance to check out these Facebook pages but for the life of me, I can’t find them.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I will also link the posts where you showed complete disregard for them being shamed repeatedly. So make a choice Larry. Go away and stay away or your wife, both your kids and your son in law will know about all the lies you told to get attention and how you kept coming back here even after they were made fun of and you didn't seem to care.
    Last edited by benefactor; 08-17-2019 at 11:37 AM.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I like it! I would also really like the chance to check out these Facebook pages but for the life of me, I can’t find them.
    I'll send you the links

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I'll send you the links
    I would appreciate that good sir!

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I will also link the posts where you showed complete disregard for them being shamed repeatedly. So make a choice Larry. Go away and stay away or your wife, both your kids and your son in law will know about all the lies you told to get attention and how you kept coming back here even after they were made fun of and you didn't seem to care.
    I honestly don't think they care.. lol

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I bet I'm in better shape than anyone here. 5-7 a solid 160.

Come on cowards prove me wrong.
    i've missed all the back and forth banter, so maybe the schtick has changed, but i thought you were 260 with a six pack or something along those lines?

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    i've missed all the back and forth banter, so maybe the schtick has changed, but i thought you were 260 with a six pack or something along those lines?

He can't deny what he looks like anymore since he outed himself tbh

Thread Information