Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Doesn't need to be top shelf to match with a wood-tipped black and mild.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Naa... the standards are pretty high by just labeling the bottle Straight Bourbon. There are plenty of really good budget options out there. Stepping up to the $20-40 price point opens up even more options... but beyond that is like chasing unicorns and the price is not proportional to how much better the product is IMO.
    Yeah...at some point you are just paying for a name. Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA is one of my favorite beers of all time, but a six pack is like 15 bucks. Now I might do that every now and then but why would I do it on the regular when I can get half a case of Deep Ellum IPA for just a few bucks more? It's still really good beer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Aye fucc every single one of y'all who laughed at the thought of me smoking a wood tip black m mild. I didn't know that was a thing. Only plastic tip wine flavor blacks and a chilled glass of E&J for me

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Aye fucc every single one of y'all who laughed at the thought of me smoking a wood tip black m mild. I didn't know that was a thing. Only plastic tip wine flavor blacks and a chilled glass of E&J for me
    lol...we drank the out of E&J back in the day. It mixed good with Dr. Pepper.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah...at some point you are just paying for a name. Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA is one of my favorite beers of all time, but a six pack is like 15 bucks. Now I might do that every now and then but why would I do it on the regular when I can get half a case of Deep Ellum IPA for just a few bucks more? It's still really good beer.
    LOL, yeah, that's THE issue I have every damn day. I walk into the beer aisle and it's dozens and dozens of IPAs and it's almost always settled by cost as long as the alcohol volume is over 5%.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    lol...we drank the out of E&J back in the day. It mixed good with Dr. Pepper.
    Yessir. E&J and Paul Masson were my go to's on the weekends. I always mixed my brown with Sprite, still do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Plastic tip black but flexed the tip though

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Plastic tip black but flexed the tip though
    yessir and you got to freak the black as well. i can't believe i smoked that

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yessir and you got to freak the black as well. i can't believe i smoked that
    that's when you bite the mouthpiece to make it easier to hit right? That's what I was talking about

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    that's when you bite the mouthpiece to make it easier to hit right? That's what I was talking about
    I did that too but freaking it is when you take the filter out lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I did that too but freaking it is when you take the filter out lol

That's ing ridiculous.. Why even smoke the ing Black if it takes that much to prep.. I used to do that to fill it with weed only

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's ing ridiculous.. Why even smoke the ing Black if it takes that much to prep.. I used to do that to fill it with weed only
    i could teach you how to roll the best blunt you've ever seen in a matter of a minute.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    God damn

why you gotta do my homie trill like that tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i could teach you how to roll the best blunt you've ever seen in a matter of a minute.
    .. I was always the designated roller myself. They were always beautiful. But packing them lets you fill to the max, and rolling in a black and mild was to avoid going to the store for more blunts.

The weed I smoke these days is way to good to be rolling blunts, all I need is 3-4 hits and I'm lit. Plus that morning cough used to be pretty bad because of them.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't skimp on whiskey. Ever. Maybe in my 20s. But now no. Either get the good stuff or just drink a beer

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Benchmark 8 is Buffalo Trace distillery. As far as I know, they have no affiliation to Specs beyond Specs selling it.

Most ratings sites have it as pretty good for the money and I agree. There's plenty of better bourbons for more, but for half the price of some top ends I'll take it as an evening drinker. I have plenty of good stuff for special occasions.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damn. 1835 is a specs brand. Read an earlier post. That stuff is trash. Not really a big drinker anymore. Splurge on a bottle of scotch.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I've never had 1835. I'm not a big scotch drinker...more into bourbons. If you want something good that's top shelf try Blood Oath Pact #5. It's unbelievably smooth for 98 proof.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ...only 12 bucks? Will give it a try and report back tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    .. I was always the designated roller myself. They were always beautiful. But packing them lets you fill to the max, and rolling in a black and mild was to avoid going to the store for more blunts.

The weed I smoke these days is way to good to be rolling blunts, all I need is 3-4 hits and I'm lit. Plus that morning cough used to be pretty bad because of them.
    Ditto but I love blunts too much and bud just doesn't work on me like it used to. 600mg distillate in LA and no effect whatsoever. I can smoke a blunt to myself and feel barely anything these days. Semi bored with it all tbh.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    just tried...not bad imo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You have no idea how to be a grown ass man. What's a matter Andrew, hard to get up for an 11am shift at the Bed, Bath and Body Works after "getting wasted" on a 6 pack of Pabst while listening to Maroon 5 with your fat wife in your dingy studio apartment?
    I'm pretty good when I log in to my Chucho account.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Of course

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Ditto but I love blunts too much and bud just doesn't work on me like it used to. 600mg distillate in LA and no effect whatsoever. I can smoke a blunt to myself and feel barely anything these days. Semi bored with it all tbh.
    Of course

Thread Information