Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel utterly confident in saying that precisely 0 women who have ever walked this planet are capable of this routine other than Simone Biles. That's a pretty rare thing.
    i've never cared for any of this stuff whatsoever but that performance was impressive to say the least.

she literally made me go back to re-watch that front flip off two feet and land into another front flip off one foot. crazy stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why am I not surprised that Cry Havoc's gay ass is an expert on women's gymnastics?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biles only has 1 all around Gold
    She has golds in All Around in Antwerp in 2013, Nanning in 14, Glasgow in 15, and Doha in 18.
    Last edited by Cry Havoc; 08-19-2019 at 07:51 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why am I not surprised that Cry Havoc's gay ass is an expert on women's gymnastics?
    Ah yes, nothing gayer than watching athletic women run around in form fitting clothing.

You do realize what that sounds like, right? Insinuating another guy is gay for watching women play sports? I'm sure you probably prefer watching men wrasslin' in spandex in the WWE, right?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah yes, nothing gayer than watching athletic women run around in form fitting clothing.

You do realize what that sounds like, right? Insinuating another guy is gay for watching women play sports? I'm sure you probably prefer watching men wrasslin' in spandex in the WWE, right?
    Made me think of this

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have come to a decision on the matter. I will announce my decision in 24-48 hours. Place your bets, boys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Made me think of this

Was trying to remember where that exact scene was from. Yes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have come to a decision on the matter. I will announce my decision in 24-48 hours. Place your bets, boys.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And my assessment on GOAT:

Simone Biles is GOAT dwarf female gymnast of all-time.
    Nadia Comaneci or someone else is the GOAT non-dwarf female gymnast of all-time
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 08-30-2019 at 03:16 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nah. First off, a lot of those "women" are underage. Second, it's one thing to watch them casually during the Olympics like normal men do and another thing altogether for a grown man to be some sort of expert on the sport. That's pretty gay, tbh.

Are you a WNBA and softball expert too?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    GOAT quitter maybe

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOAT quitter maybe
    Nah that's Jordan

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LoL on anyone dissing a proven champion and GOAT in her sport who has an acute mental issue. Pulling for her to rebound but most importantly get well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a disgrace, holy

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    next time perhaps dont put that goat on the jersey if you dont want the pressure. Imagine how much any of the NBA stars would get if they quit on their team in a game 7 of the finals. And i dont mean quit, like LeBron vs Dallas, but just leave the arena. He would be destroyed in the media, but here, just cause she has a pussy, everyone needs to be nice. ing loser.

even a suicide watch Derozan hasnt pulled like that yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't really care that she quit it's the leaving your team hanging that bothers me.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    USA is such an extreme. Most of what I'm reading is quitter or hero. Very little middle ground. Hard to not put the blame on the media in this case.

If the women's soccer team chokes, there will be articles calling them heroes for standing up for issue x,y,z off the field. Always some off the field agenda.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have heard being in a bubble is getting to some of the US athletes of different sports like it did for the NBA players last year. Who knows maybe mentally she was effected by being in the bubble.
    Last edited by daslicer; 07-27-2021 at 10:29 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't really care that she quit it's the leaving your team hanging that bothers me.
    It actually was a good move for her and the team. She was sucking so bad that it was bringing down Team USA overall score. If she continued there was a good chance the US wouldn't have won a medal. At least her teammates got a medal versus getting nothing which would have happened if she continued to compete in the team event.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake News CNN calls her GOAT for this.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/27/sport...=pocket-newtab

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USA is such an extreme. Most of what I'm reading is quitter or hero. Very little middle ground. Hard to not put the blame on the media in this case.

If the women's soccer team chokes, there will be articles calling them heroes for standing up for issue x,y,z off the field. Always some off the field agenda.
    You summed up current American Culture in a nuts . If you are average in this society you are considered a failure hence the middle ground has been ripped apart the last 20 years.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LoL on anyone dissing a proven champion and GOAT in her sport who has an acute mental issue. Pulling for her to rebound but most importantly get well.
    What's her mental issue?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "In 2016, Russian hackers "Fancy Bears" leaked sensitive files from WADA's database pertaining to details of Simone Biles' medical history. The quadruple Olympic gold medallist from the Rio Olympics was devastated and WADA condemned the attack.

The hackers gained access to WADA's Therapeutic Use Exemption list and also targeted Serena and Venus Williams. According to the attackers, Biles was using an "illicit psycho-stimulant" to enhance her performance."

> Japan confiscated her Ritalin because it is illegal there. Lol @ america and its druggy athletes.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 07-28-2021 at 04:23 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's her mental issue?
    Please listen to the reports on this? She also pulled out tomorrow due to MH issues. I am sure she is being further evaluated and will be treated as appropriate.

Thread Information