Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel utterly confident in saying that precisely 0 women who have ever walked this planet are capable of this routine other than Simone Biles. That's a pretty rare thing.
    i've never cared for any of this stuff whatsoever but that performance was impressive to say the least.

she literally made me go back to re-watch that front flip off two feet and land into another front flip off one foot. crazy stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why am I not surprised that Cry Havoc's gay ass is an expert on women's gymnastics?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biles only has 1 all around Gold
    She has golds in All Around in Antwerp in 2013, Nanning in 14, Glasgow in 15, and Doha in 18.
    Last edited by Cry Havoc; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:51 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why am I not surprised that Cry Havoc's gay ass is an expert on women's gymnastics?
    Ah yes, nothing gayer than watching athletic women run around in form fitting clothing.

You do realize what that sounds like, right? Insinuating another guy is gay for watching women play sports? I'm sure you probably prefer watching men wrasslin' in spandex in the WWE, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah yes, nothing gayer than watching athletic women run around in form fitting clothing.

You do realize what that sounds like, right? Insinuating another guy is gay for watching women play sports? I'm sure you probably prefer watching men wrasslin' in spandex in the WWE, right?
    Made me think of this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have come to a decision on the matter. I will announce my decision in 24-48 hours. Place your bets, boys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Made me think of this

Was trying to remember where that exact scene was from. Yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have come to a decision on the matter. I will announce my decision in 24-48 hours. Place your bets, boys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And my assessment on GOAT:

Simone Biles is GOAT dwarf female gymnast of all-time.
    Nadia Comaneci or someone else is the GOAT non-dwarf female gymnast of all-time
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:16 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nah. First off, a lot of those "women" are underage. Second, it's one thing to watch them casually during the Olympics like normal men do and another thing altogether for a grown man to be some sort of expert on the sport. That's pretty gay, tbh.

Are you a WNBA and softball expert too?

Thread Information