Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't follow it very closely; but seems like it could be true.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Female gymnastics is Russian or Romanian

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Female gymnastics is Russian or Romanian
    Maybe in 1975.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP secretly likes black women.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Romania has 2 Team Golds in the 2000s. They don't import their Olympians.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Romania has 2 Team Golds in the 2000s. They don't import their Olympians.
    And how many does USA and China have in 2000s?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP secretly likes black women.
    You were the one that did two years of that schtick on your previous SN. You were religiously devoted to it, even.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    She's definitely the GOAT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOAT female. Who's even in her league outside of Comaneci? Nadia is the only clear contender, Svetlana's Khorkina or Boginskaya come to mind, but neither were just utterly as dominant as Biles is, and you have to back to the 60s when gymnastics was an infant sport to even find contenders. She is pushing the sport to entirely new bounds and is a clear tier above everyone else in the world at the moment. And she's still going and still getting better.

I'd say Biles is #1 with Nadia not too far behind but definitely fading as Simone piles up more accomplishments. It's crazy that in 2019 she's doing stuff most other females have never even *attempted*. Biles could end up with 3+ truly unique techniques... not sure how they're going to name them all after her.

I feel utterly confident in saying that precisely 0 women who have ever walked this planet are capable of this routine other than Simone Biles. That's a pretty rare thing.
    Last edited by Cry Havoc; 08-14-2019 at 01:48 PM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Simona Amānar

Romanians. Then everyone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were the one that did two years of that schtick on your previous SN. You were religiously devoted to it, even.
    Tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Anytime blacks take some sport seriously, they rise to the top. Tiger Woods, Serena Williams etc. There hasn't been a great white USA female sprinter in decades. TONS of black ones.

What a bummer those African nations are so screwed up, if they had their together they could rule sports.

Nigeria is so messed up their best sprinter ever Francis Obikwelu, left for Portugal. Yet, that ed up nation has still had about a dozen sub10.00 sprinters, all of Asia, white America, white Europe, Middle East combined about six.

If not for football, the USA would rule Soccer and Rugby.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-14-2019 at 03:44 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simona Amānar

Romanians. Then everyone else.
    1 all around gold is not sufficient for a GOAT. Also never won gold in the floor routine. She's great, but not even top 5.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Anytime blacks take some sport seriously, they rise to the top. Tiger Woods, Serena Williams etc. There hasn't been a great white USA female sprinter in decades. TONS of black ones.

What a bummer those African nations are so screwed up, if they had their together they could rule sports.

Nigeria is so messed up their best sprinter ever Francis Obikwelu, left for Portugal. Yet, that ed up nation has still had about a dozen sub10.00 sprinters, all of Asia, white America, white Europe, Middle East combined about six.

Tiger and Serena. 2 doped up americans

Track is for poor people. Europeans and Asians prefer Winter Olympics.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    1 all around gold is not sufficient for a GOAT. Also never won gold in the floor routine. She's great, but not even top 5.
    Biles only has 1 all around Gold

Believe.
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Tiger and Serena. 2 doped up americans

Track is for poor people. Europeans and Asians prefer Winter Olympics.
    Don't be talking doped up then mention Europe and Asian, ok? Your ignorance on full display there.

And, track is not about $$$$$$$$$$$$, at all. And, there have been TONS of Europeans/Asains in track TONS, they just can't hang with the blacks (some Europeans are black and totally rule the white Europeans)

Dude, do you ever get anything right?

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count

The African continent is only good for being exploited by foreign invaders. Europeans colonized Africa for hundreds of years and now the Chinese are starting to colonize Africa.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The African continent is only good for being exploited by foreign invaders. Europeans colonized Africa for hundreds of years and now the Chinese are starting to colonize Africa.
    other than slave trade and intertribe conquest there's been no major war in africa. nothing comparing to WW1, WW2, Civil war of USA. Now the terrorism, corruption, and authoritarian governments are not great, but saying Africa is somehow uniquely weak is dumb. The middle east is the war capital followed by south asia and europe.

Believe.
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Come on guy, we all know that. My point was DESPITE all that we have still seen more sub10.00 sprinters from Africa nations than anywhere else other than the Caribbean (black) and black America.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Come on guy, we all know that. My point was DESPITE all that we have still seen more sub10.00 sprinters from Africa nations than anywhere else other than the Caribbean (black) and black America.
    Because Whites left the peasant fields thousands of years ago. The goal is to watch (and make money off) the monkeys not be one

This notion that we should strive to be a slave gladiator within the arena is a relatively new one, created by Jews to line their pockets

Believe.
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Because Whites left the peasant fields thousands of years ago. The goal is to watch (and make money off) the monkeys not be one

This notion that we should strive to be a slave gladiator within the arena is a relatively new one, created by Jews to line their pockets
    Do you know anything at all?

Germany, China, Japan, Russia, Italy, Sweden, Greece, Mexico, Iran, Iraq, Poland, Ireland, Denmark, Mongolia, Holland, Czech, Yugoslavia, COMBINED...can;'t hang with tiny Trinidad when it comes to sprinting. AND....they all have track teams and always have.

Dude, you are so out there it's comical.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alex — What is a “needle ”?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    other than slave trade and intertribe conquest there's been no major war in africa. nothing comparing to WW1, WW2, Civil war of USA. Now the terrorism, corruption, and authoritarian governments are not great, but saying Africa is somehow uniquely weak is dumb. The middle east is the war capital followed by south asia and europe.
    Did you just say there’s been no major war in Africa? I guess the Rwanda genocide did have double the deaths of the US Cival war so that’s hard to compare. 400,000 died in Syria. I mean I agree it’s peanuts compared to the WWs but Africa has wars all the time. And millions of people die. Just nobody cares to read any history about them.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tiger Roids and Tranny Williams rising to the top.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's not deflect... Simone Biles... age 22, Ohio.... would you hit it?

Thread Information