Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "In 2016, Russian hackers "Fancy Bears" leaked sensitive files from WADA's database pertaining to details of Simone Biles' medical history. The quadruple Olympic gold medallist from the Rio Olympics was devastated and WADA condemned the attack.

The hackers gained access to WADA's Therapeutic Use Exemption list and also targeted Serena and Venus Williams. According to the attackers, Biles was using an "illicit psycho-stimulant" to enhance her performance."

> Japan confiscated her Ritalin because it is illegal there. Lol @ america and its druggy athletes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am as down as anyone on this quitter right now but Ritalin ain't going to make you a world class gymnast. s way inferior to adderall for athletics anyways

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I am as down as anyone on this quitter right now but Ritalin ain't going to make you a world class gymnast. s way inferior to adderall for athletics anyways
    She would likely still be on the team and possibly even World Class but can't just avoid this realization when comparing her to other greats.

She can't even compete without her drugs. Similiar to a player with serious physical injury that can't stay on the field without certain substances.

To me it is an example of how US athletes don't just benefit from superior training facilities. Is this why the Team as a whole is underperforming. What other stuff is Japanese society not allowing.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is just as bad as those articles saying that England let down the three soccer players that missed their penalty kicks.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is just as bad as those articles saying that England let down the three soccer players that missed their penalty kicks.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of black people are waking up to the media using them as props for their agenda.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The media shilling for SJWs is standard now.
    Just wait and see the Olympic ratings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ritalin is not illegal in Japan (see here). Ignorant OP just falling for fake news per the usual bads. Adderall, which contains stimulants, is prohibited.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Ritalin is not illegal in Japan (see here). Ignorant OP just falling for fake news per the usual bads. Adderall, which contains stimulants, is prohibited.
    Ritalin is illegal for her condition. They have alternative for ADHD.

Maybe bro you reference me? I read maybe 70+ replies on Reddit before I noticed one reference to Russian hack. It rolled after that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Maybe bro you reference me? I read maybe 70+ replies on Reddit before I noticed one reference to Russian hack. It rolled after that.
    Ritalin is not illegal, period. It's simply not prescribed for ADHD there. They do prescribe it for sleep disorders. Concerta is the same exact drug (Methylphenidate), and that's what they prescribe for ADHD.

But if you're a foreigner and bring Ritalin with you along with a doctor note, that's all you need. You do have to declare it in customs, that's the extent of it.

Adderall is illegal though. Any drugs with stimulants is. For example, never travel with allergy medications that contain pseudo-ephedrine to Japan.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ritalin is not illegal, period. It's simply not prescribed for ADHD there. They do prescribe it for sleep disorders. Concerta is the same exact drug (Methylphenidate), and that's what they prescribe for ADHD.

But if you're a foreigner and bring Ritalin with you along with a doctor note, that's all you need. You do have to declare it in customs, that's the extent of it.

Adderall is illegal though. Any drugs with stimulants is. For example, never travel with allergy medications that contain pseudo-ephedrine to Japan.
    So, you're saying that she can get all the drugs she need and that she's just mentally very weak.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crushed the field at age 26

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crushed the field at age 26

I don't know enough about the sport to comment but in her sport in the women's division she is by overall record. I do remember beautiful Nadia though the perfect 10 in sport and pretty as well.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I do remember beautiful Nadia though the perfect 10 in sport and pretty as well.
    You remember? That was nearly 50 years ago. How old are you?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I don't know enough about the sport to comment but in her sport in the women's division she is by overall record. I do remember beautiful Nadia though the perfect 10 in sport and pretty as well.
    Its been 7 years since Biles won an Olympic Gold

Highly doubt someone so dependent on anxiety drugs could execute a 'Korbut Flip'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More than 50 sadly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She good for sure
    But
    Goat do not spit the bit when the lights are the brightest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO Grown men chit chatting about gymnastics...

Thread Information