Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lewandowski, Gnabry and Davies(maybe already the best LB in the world and will be for the next 5 years, at least) completely destroyed Chelsea, this was the easiest matchup to call, free money, Chelsea had no business being in the CL.

Barca will be HEAVILY shorthanded next leg and were lucky not to lose this one, but they should still beat this ty Napoli team at home.
    Lol Davies is good but not the best LB in the World

Not yet anyway

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Tomorrow's games will be interesting, no idea what to expect from Madrid-City. Real has been inconsistent, but City clearly isn't the same team anymore, no defense, Sterling is in terrible form, Aguero is aging and Pep's tactics have been mostly figured out.

Juve got an easy-ass draw, even if they don't win tomorrow, it would be shocking if they don't get through after 2.
    As long as Marcelo doesn’t start, Madrid should be fine
    Ferland Mendy has been waaaaaaay better

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    As long as Marcelo doesn’t start, Madrid should be fine
    Ferland Mendy has been waaaaaaay better
    Mendy starts, with Kroos on the bench...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Madrid vs City, still 0:0. Terrible so far . . .

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Madrid vs City, still 0:0. Terrible so far . . .
    It was only a matter of time with Otamendi in the lineup

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It looks even worse now, 1:2. And it is not over yet . . .

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    City were missing penalties left and right this season and thry make this one

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ramos with a last minute g . . . red card

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Impressive how City responded

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    City were missing penalties left and right this season and thry make this one
    This are the type of games Ronaldo would have put the team on his shoulders. Unfortunately, Pérez forgot that he doesn't play football.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    This are the type of games Ronaldo would have put the team on his shoulders. Unfortunately, Pérez forgot that he doesn't play football.
    True true

Madrid’s defensive plan was good today, very good scouting report

But that offense yikes

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    It was only a matter of time with Otamendi in the lineup
    But I thought Argentina was stacked.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    You mean like he did with Lyon just now?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    But I thought Argentina was stacked.
    No excuse for Midget, fantastic talent but still a certified choker

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Did you watch the game?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Did you watch the game?
    I will got it recorded.
    What should I watch for?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Did you watch the game?
    What? He wasn't gifted his accostumed penaldo?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    They are waiting them in Turin for the second leg, 1:0 isn’t a 3:0. Let’s see what Cristiano does there. On the other hand 1:2 at home is terrible, and honestly Madrid was lucky not to lose by more. Zidane has to win somehow 1:0 in Manchester, I don’t think he can with the players he has.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    My uber driver was Brazilian. Said his buddy dropped $24,000 to take his family to the 1-7 game. He's still playing off the loan!

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Edu Aguirre said something interesting. Said Pérez had to bring Lewandowski or Kane next day Cristiano was sold to Juventus. But they expected to see 5 more goals from ‘Isco, 10 more from Benzema and that Bale was to step up big time . . .

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Sarri is awful. Still doesn't have a go to starting 11, keeps making experiments and changing tactics deep into the season. Thought he had something with Dybala behind Higuain and Ronaldo but for whatever he completely went way from that. Zero creativity in Juve's midfield too, at this point i'd start Ramsey over Pjanic.

Imo Juve's season ended when Demiral, their best CB, went down for the season. Now they have Bonucci, 35 year old Chiellini coming off a torn ACL and De Ligt, who quite frankly has been a bust so far.

Danilo is terrible, too. Juve's midfield is embarrassing, overall. Too many useless and washed players. I still think they'll win the 2nd leg, though.

City game was fun, De Bruyne is a monster. That red for Ramos was really weak, though, poor officiating. Is Hazard ever going to play?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    They are waiting them in Turin for the second leg, 1:0 isn’t a 3:0. Let’s see what Cristiano does there. On the other hand 1:2 at home is terrible, and honestly Madrid was lucky not to lose by more. Zidane has to win somehow 1:0 in Manchester, I don’t think he can with the players he has.
    Madrid has to win 2-0 in Manchester

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Danilo is terrible, too. Juve's midfield is embarrassing, overall. Too many useless and washed players. I still think they'll win the 2nd leg, though.
    Selling one of the best attacking RBs in the world in Cancelo to City and replacing him with Danilo was a ridiculously bad move. Then again, it's the same management that was -bent on shipping Dybala out to the EPL at the start of the season and he's been Juve's best player not named Ronaldo.

Last few seasons, Juve splurged on the Higuain, Ronaldo and De Ligt transfers and cut costs everywhere else on the field and it shows on their level of play right now.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Selling one of the best attacking RBs in the world in Cancelo to City and replacing him with Danilo was a ridiculously bad move. Then again, it's the same management that was -bent on shipping Dybala out to the EPL at the start of the season and he's been Juve's best player not named Ronaldo.

Last few seasons, Juve splurged on the Higuain, Ronaldo and De Ligt transfers and cut costs everywhere else on the field and it shows on their level of play right now.
    And for some reason Pep keeps starting sprinter Walker over Cancelo

But back to Juve, it looks like it's the end of a cycle; Bonucci is old, De Ligt not comfortable yet (new system for him), Dybala is talented but he will never be a superstar, Pjanic is getting older , Khedira is a good player but is not helping their offense
    I think they are still going to eliminate Lyon but they won't win the CL that's for sure

Lazio and Inter have a golden opportunity to win the Scudetto this year

Thread Information