6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://sports.yahoo.com/hes-not-thi...020931278.html

Didn't get a fair trial, his friends say. I don't know or not, tbh.

But I will say I saw him court side back in the day, and he was pretty obnoxious as a personality. He had really good speed though.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    States rights can be a real surprise.

This is one where (45) can step in after 90 days & free him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    States rights can be a real surprise.

This is one where (45) can step in after 90 days & free him.
    During the "social experiment" how come the state didn't charge the young white dude with 3.5 years - like Telfair got? The young white dude won't stay in the slammer for 90 days, hoping 45 will get him out either. Why the double standard? Both are US citizens.

We both know why.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    During the "social experiment" how come the state didn't charge the young white dude with 3.5 years - like Telfair got? The young white dude won't stay in the slammer for 90 days, hoping 45 will get him out either. Why the double standard? Both are US citizens.

We both know why.
    Just remember it was a white man, yes, an old one, an old white man that spoke up on behalf of the black man here. Me. I'm the only one till I did it. Now you come across, but, I led the way.

Me.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

We both know why.
    Was the White guy also a repeat offender?

To get rolled with that weaponry, high on pot and trying to sneak away while being pulled over - AND DEMAND A TRAIL - is a pretty big middle finger to the justice system. I would consider Telfair quite fortunate. Also: ing about weapon charges considering the current climate is rather rich.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 08-15-2019 at 10:50 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just remember it was a white man, yes, an old one, an old white man that spoke up on behalf of the black man here. Me. I'm the only one till I did it. Now you come across, but, I led the way.

Me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

To get rolled with that weaponry, high on pot and trying to sneak away while being pulled over - AND DEMAND A TRAIL - is a pretty big middle finger to the justice system. I would consider Telfair quite fortunate. Also: ing about weapon charges considering the current climate is rather rich.
    Shutcho ass up with that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

...hence the 90-days before the old man sets him free. Dog piling those NY gun charges "Gotcha!" is pure evil.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude always sucked so badly

I specifically remember the espn draft special leading up to that draft his entire resume his entire draft hype essentially was smoke and mirrors revolving around him being a relative of Stephon Marbury rofl, like hmmm I wonder what are the chances of this guy being a bust and becoming irrelevant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone should own guns in America and should be able to carry them wherever the you go.

As long as you are white.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Everyone should own guns in America and should be able to carry them wherever the you go.

As long as you are white.
    Asians?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t know much about them.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gun charges? That's stupid... 2nd Amendment?

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha I remember this guy on the Suns. Little dude had some talent tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gun charges? Anti American garbage. Shall not be infringed. Color doesn't matter you race baiting losers.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha I remember this guy on the Suns. Little dude had some talent tbh.
    I saw him when he was a T-Wolf. He was probably one of the fastest players I've ever seen. Based on that, I think he underachieved in his career. His talent was enough to sustain for a decade even with that bad at ude; but he never even averaged double digits in a season; not good for a guy with border-line all star level talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you present yourself as a thug, people will tend to perceive you as a thug. It's not racial, it's cultural.

Thread Information