My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if this happens what a ing utter humiliation to our proud American nation nigas

A little tiny piece of rock told the US to off and releases Iranian tanker despite US bullying

Who the is running this show??? This is getting embarrasing

The world is laughing at us

The United States requested the government of Gibraltar to transfer control of the vessel to Washington, but Iran’s ambassador to the UK, Hamid Baeidinejad, said that effort had failed.

“The US, with its desperate, last-minute efforts, intended to prevent the release of the [Grace 1] oil tanker from detention, and was faced with humiliation,” Baeidinejad said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    leading from behind

and lol "little piece of rock"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump

Gibraltar respected us even with Obama

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump

Gibraltar respected us even with Obama

45 fixed Hussein's wagon, by God. Blocked his ass from goin' back in that House. He was gonna go back in there with Hillary & Bill, probably have a gd orgy in there. All sorts of gd fun. Bill was gonna dress in Mrs. Hussein's dress. Mrs. Hussein was gonna wear Bill's truss. Hillary was gonna roll around in some flour & let Hussein the wet sport.

CHARGE!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Gibraltar send a last minute you to the US and just rejected their last ditch attempt to detain the tanker.

Tanker is now on its way.

Wonder if pirate USA navy will board the ship now out of spite?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good, Iran has never done anything to us and I hold no ill will towards its people. I can understand why they'd hate us though for overthrowing their democratically elected government 66 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good, Iran has never done anything to us and I hold no ill will towards its people. I can understand why they'd hate us though for overthrowing their democratically elected government 66 years ago.
    US sanctions are hurting ordinary Iranians today. If they throw off the yoke of the Islamic Republic, it's very unlikely the next government will be pro-US. We've spoiled that possiblity for another generation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOLthe US would never allow free elections in Iran if somehow the current regime is ousted. US would employ the Syria, Lybia strategy 9f destabilization and would prefer to break up Iran into a few pieces

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US ... would prefer to break up Iran into a few pieces
    and install US/UK oilcos in Iran.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and install US/UK oilcos in Iran.
    It worked for 75 years until we fixed it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOLthe US would never allow free elections in Iran if somehow the current regime is ousted. US would employ the Syria, Lybia strategy 9f destabilization and would prefer to break up Iran into a few pieces
    Iran has been territorially intact for 600 years. They're not some crappy little country the US can throw on the wall.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash, drowning in diplomatic waters way over his head, CAVES and LOSES, again

Trump says he’s willing to negotiate with Iran,

doesn’t want leadership change

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...1d368-80027601

Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-27-2019 at 06:07 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brilliant move by Iran. Seems they sold the tanker and all its oil to an undisclosed buyer. They even changed the ship flag

That's pretty embarrassing for Uncle Sam

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iran FM Zarif: "If the US stops bothering the rest of the world, everything will be fine"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine shilling for Iran because DRUMPF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine shilling for Iran because DRUMPF
    Imagine ignoring all the war crimes and illegal offensive wars of the US because "I love Murica."

BTW Trump has nothing to do w this. I would be saying the same if Obama or Hillary were president.
    Nice try though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US Claims 5 Israeli Attacks On 3 Nations In 24hrs All 'Self-Defense' - Netanyahu Demands Protection

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iran is making territorial and political moves in Syria, Iraq, Somalia...
    They are not our friends and we pushed them further away.
    We have made incredibly stupid mistakes, but they are not some sort of poor angels to be nurtured with their current regime.

This is a complex country run by Shia that wants in on Sunni strongholds ultimately.
    They want control over land and people as badly as we have/do (Greenland ...*perplexed emoticon*)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tanker reaching Turkish waters

Almost beyond pirate Israel/US hands.....

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Also hate for USA's support of Saddam during the Iran/Iraq war... and for constant threats and sanctions up until today. Support of Israel, etc.

It's only natural for Iranians to say MARG BAR AMRIKA!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Outright Blackmail': Trump Admin. Reportedly Offered Captain Multi-Million Dollar Bribe in Effort to Seize Iranian Tanker

"The U.S. complains loudly that Iran engages in 'blackmail.'

Yet Brian Hook is directly emailing tanker captains offering bribes to get them to bring their ships into U.S. clutches."

a State Department official offered the captain of an Iran-owned oil tanker millions of dollars to divert the ship to a nation which would detain it on behalf of the United States.

According to FT, Brian Hook, head of the State Department's Iran Action Group, sent an email promising the captain of Iranian supertanker Grace 1 "several million dollars" to do the bidding of the Trump administration.

"This is Brian Hook... I work for Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and serve as the U.S. representative for Iran," Hook wrote to Akhilesh Kumar, the Indian captain of the supertanker, according to emails viewed by FT.

"I am writing with good news," Hook said, referring to the Trump administration's multi-million dollar offer.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/09/04/outright-blackmail-trump-admin-reportedly-offered-captain-multi-million-dollar-bribe

Thread Information