Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ain’t gonna lie, there are whales in my city. But DAMN that food is good though. Also I’ve never met a healthy vegan in my life. They are always sickly looking
    Whales

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He lost out on 32 million dollars when he said no to pelicans 2 year 40 mil offer
    More than that. If he stayed in Sac he was gonna get a supermax no doubt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More than that. If he stayed in Sac he was gonna get a supermax no doubt.
    Not smart enough to mature for one ing year and trick Sacto into supermaxing him. Like how dumb of a person do you have to be to not behave like a decent human being for one year in order to get $220 million? Boggles the mind.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not smart enough to mature for one ing year and trick Sacto into supermaxing him. Like how dumb of a person do you have to be to not behave like a decent human being for one year in order to get $220 million? Boggles the mind.
    Yeah, I'm sure he's thinking about that. This, coupled with 3 consecutive injuries (2 of them major) within 2 years might take him out mentally tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never liked the Cousins signing in the first place, and someone like Joakim Noah is probably a better fit. This might actually be a blessing in disguise for the Lakers. Noah did a very good job defensively last year in limited minutes with Memphis. The Lakers need defense more than scoring with this roster.
    hope Noah has pride and never plays with LeBron.
    I

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can just hear Chuck's voice in my head.

"Damn, they got some whales down there in San Antonio. And I'm not talkin' about Sea World."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"Damn, they got some whales down there in San Antonio. And I'm not talkin' about Sea World."

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count

Black men tend to love fat chicks, especially when they're white.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boogie strikes me as a dumbass. Dude will probably be broke in 5-6 years tbh
    Make that 1-2

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, vegan diets are outlawed in Fat Antonio Texas. Of course you'd feel this way
    From what I've read, some people can get away with a vegan diet (their bodies seem to be able to handle it), but most/the majority of people would be better off eating meat as a vegan diet is too lacking in certain nutrients. When someone switches to a vegan type of diet, they usually feel good for a while (especially if they're coming off of a poor diet), but then they start going downhill a few years later. The 'Fat Antonio' people you refer to in Texas, it's more the plant based food and carbs that is making them fat. If they were to cut out most of that and just ate mostly meat and fat (especially if they tried doing a ketogenic geared diet), they'd be using fat for energy instead of carbs and wouldn't be so overweight.

Thread Information