Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost everyone looks like a loser here if you ask me. Pathetic situation.

By the way, Chris... Beto looks like a "bad boy" in that photo. Must be why you like it so much.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You as usual are on the wrong side of the issue...
    Watch this video,Tlaib is straight up a lying two faced supporter of terrorists
    She even lied in her primary to get an endorsement from a Jewish group(J Street)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zQ6uxQSL3U&t=2s

Good video, she's a complete piece of and supports pieces of murdering . WAYYYYY more proof here that she is a terrorist than anything that can be said about Trump being a White Nationalist, to be very honest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, no. When you're anti-Israel, you're not anti-semite. LOL, the double standards- case in point, if you're anti-illegal immigration, you're a racist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know that's why I'm not on team Democrat/Republican.
    instead you're all about gentile/jew

but yes i know you have some jewish friends

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, no. When you're anti-Israel, you're not anti-semite. LOL, the double standards- case in point, if you're anti-illegal immigration, you're a racist.
    Terrible comparison: enforcing our laws is not the same as a boycott. 2 muslims and a bartender want to destroy Israel and you're worried about whether it's politically correct.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    instead you're all about gentile/jew

but yes i know you have some jewish friends
    HE IS WOKE AS , dontcha know?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible comparison: enforcing our laws is not the same as a boycott. 2 muslims and a bartender want to destroy Israel and you're worried about whether it's politically correct.
    Le Sigh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    depends what you mean by anti-israel. i mean if you're saying the state of israel needs to be abolished, then yeah. if you're saying israel functions as an apartheid state, and we should pressure them to change via divestment, that's not saying that you hate jewish people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    criticizing NK's dictatorship and not wanting to do business with them =/= hating korean people

on the other hand, being totally cool with Norwegian immigrants but wanting to curtail central/south american immigration specifically (even legal immigration)... raises that question

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    depends what you mean by anti-israel. i mean if you're saying the state of israel needs to be abolished, then yeah. if you're saying israel functions as an apartheid state, and we should pressure them to change via divestment, that's not saying that you hate jewish people
    No. Even if someone wants Israel abolished does not mean they are anti-semite.

There are even some Jewish p who want Israel abolished. Does not mean they are anti-semites

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. With the 1st sentence.

Let's not forget Jew is an invented demographic. there is no such thing as a jew race.

There are Jewish people who practice that religion and they are of all kinds of races. It's like saying Christian.

What the zionists are doing is trying to invent this jew race which doesn't exist and also marrying this race with the country of Israel. That is illogical in the end. A country cannot be a race or a religion.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. With the 1st sentence.

Let's not forget Jew is an invented demographic. there is no such thing as a jew race.

There are Jewish people who practice that religion and they are of all kinds of races. It's like saying Christian.

What the zionists are doing is trying to invent this jew race which doesn't exist and also marrying this race with the country of Israel. That is illogical in the end. A country cannot be a race or a religion.

Beyond the first sentence, the rest of the statement was me being facetious, But you're right, a country can not be a race or a religion, so when Nationalists are protesting immigrants coming into their country illegally and the politicians that want to enable said illegalities, they can't be racist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So ing dishonest, but par for the course from every one of your sources. They're not labeling "Jewish-made products", they're labeling products made in the illegal settlements. On land that is stolen, as recognized by decades-old UN resolutions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A country cannot be a race or a religion.
    Ever heard of Sharia Law? Ever heard of Pakistan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beyond the first sentence, the rest of the statement was me being facetious, But you're right, a country can not be a race or a religion, so when Nationalists are protesting immigrants coming into their country illegally and the politicians that want to enable said illegalities, they can't be racist.
    It would depend their reasoning for being against it. And the degree as to what they are. For example if in their minds, illegal immigration is the biggest problem facing the USA, Then I would say they are probably racist as they are ignoring much bigger problems

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So ing dishonest, but par for the course from every one of your sources. They're not labeling "Jewish-made products", they're labeling products made in the illegal settlements. On land that is stolen, as recognized by decades-old UN resolutions.
    All land is stolen. We need reparations for cave men.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn't make it a religion. Thou shall not kill is a Christian commandment doesn't mean USA is christian

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn't make it a religion. Thou shall not kill is a Christian commandment doesn't mean USA is christian
    lol wut

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Solid logic

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stings to realize that your American flag represents theft and murder doesn't it? Can't handle the truth so you guys resort to name calling because you KNOW you can't win with arguments. You cannot tolerate your blind patriotism being dismantled just like snowflake in chief. You freedom of speech warriors really mean "freedom of speech for stuff I agree with only."

& that is precisely how you ran it when you had the con. Now that we have the con you hate it.

It's adorably human. You'll be back in there soon runnin' it just like us having the time of your life once & again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    islam is not a country

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    israel kind of is though. israel defines itself as a jewish state and the nation state of the jewish people

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    your source you dumb got go look it up and quit quoting me. You're annoying af and so stupid - not worth my time. off
    meltdown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information