My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang

Protesters got pepper sprayed at the end, but the spray caught about as many law enforcement officers in the face as protesters.

Someone is gonna get a talkin' to.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 08-15-2019 at 04:52 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't keep people from making their living. I don't agree with this type of behavior for abortion clinic protests either.

LOL @ "SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!" This is why I laugh at most of the faux moralists- they're there for themselves and for the story, not because of what's right. It's a social media vid than a true belief for most of today's Murica.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have no remorse for idiots blocking streets. and "shame, shame, shame" is the battle cry of all the losers in this world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't keep people from making their living. I don't agree with this type of behavior for abortion clinic protests either.

LOL @ "SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!" This is why I laugh at most of the faux moralists- they're there for themselves and for the story, not because of what's right. It's a social media vid than a true belief for most of today's Murica.
    i agree. but imo that doesnt justify putting somebody's life in risk by going in with the truck like that

Thread Information