View Poll Results: Move Nephew thread and all related threads to NBA forum.

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - move it to the NBA forum

80 83.33%
  • No - I like being masochistic and living in the past

16 16.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me know when he tears an acl or something
    +1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s officially off his Spurs contract now. Move it and let the player fanboys slurp elsewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes lord move it.. if he sneezes, its posted here. Lord Heysus

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When is it closing time for this poll and move it i think the majority has won.

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C. Keep one thread. Move all related threads to NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes... that guy. Let's talk about the Spurs!

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi has more money than everyone on this entire board, COMBINED. #nuffsaid

baby

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

baby
    whos talking about the money he has? Of course he does hes an nba player. I have more money than you do i promise you that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whos talking about the money he has? Of course he does hes an nba player. I have more money than you do i promise you that.
    Post your bank/savings account. Black out the names and account numbers as necessary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

baby
    What is the point of your post? Its like this that makes this forum terrible, man. Pretty sure this is another apo alt. But who the cares, right mods? Oops sorry....apo IS a mod. ing s that's allowed to post here, man...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is the point of your post? Its like this that makes this forum terrible, man. Pretty sure this is another apo alt. But who the cares, right mods? Oops sorry....apo IS a mod. ing s that's allowed to post here, man...
    Not an Apo alt... I despise his kind, at least religion wise... but I am a player fan first and a team fan second. I always promised myself that I'd root for Timmy unconditionally, even if the Spurs kicked him to the dirt, well they didn't. When Timmy was gone that player became Kawhi, and the Spurs ed up and kicked him to the dirt, and now I'm a fan of whatever team he plays for first.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not an Apo alt... I despise his kind, at least religion wise... but I am a player fan first and a team fan second. I always promised myself that I'd root for Timmy unconditionally, even if the Spurs kicked him to the dirt, well they didn't. When Timmy was gone that player became Kawhi, and the Spurs ed up and kicked him to the dirt, and now I'm a fan of whatever team he plays for first.
    well let me point you in the right direction. The clippers have their own forum this is a spurs forum you do know that right? Players come and go i don’t follow them especially when they are unprofessional in their tactic. Good bye please enjoy the clippers forum!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well let me point you in the right direction. The clippers have their own forum this is a spurs forum you do know that right? Players come and go i don’t follow them especially when they are unprofessional in their tactic. Good bye please enjoy the clippers forum!!
    Kawhi wasn't unprofessional about it. If you want to attack the cause, look no further than the ugly old pizza face on the sidelines and those that keep him on that pedestal

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi wasn't unprofessional about it. If you want to attack the cause, look no further than the ugly old pizza face on the sidelines and those that keep him on that pedestal
    theres really nothing better to do right? Other than slobber on kawhi and justify him at all cost. Sorry i will never see it that way have a good day sir.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    theres really nothing better to do right? Other than slobber on kawhi and justify him at all cost. Sorry i will never see it that way have a good day sir.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ That’s right bud you got it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KY is a enough said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    those that move to keep it on here are likely those who still stalk their exes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its ing sad how many "characters" you've made, apo. Its like youve made this forum your little playground. Grow the up.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are still some people believing that Kawhi is not a 100% responsible for the situation? He wanted to play for LA and him and his dumb uncle did everything to get there. He was under contract but not professional enough to honor it. He is a s bag like other athletes who don’t understand the concept of a contract

Thread Information