Denver Nuggets
    I heard that too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I heard that too.
    you need to look at the recent post in Spurtaculars stupid thread about Chumpdumper...Larry is bragging about his son becoming a prison guard

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you need to look at the recent post in Spurtaculars stupid thread about Chumpdumper...Larry is bragging about his son becoming a prison guard
    What about this gem... bragging that his son-in-law (?) is some A+ certified technician (who can build a computer!), whenever BD24 threatened to forward the Larry thread to his family.

Leslie husband Chris can build a computer, he knows it all, can actually work on this one from his home. So be careful.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    What about this gem... bragging that his son-in-law (?) is some A+ certified technician (who can build a computer!), whenever BD24 threatened to forward the Larry thread to his family.
    He’s been bragging about his skinhead SILs computer skills on this site for years, except it was his son’s ty photobucket account that got him doxxed, and his SIL is a ing satellite installer for DISH

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He’s been bragging about his skinhead SILs computer skills on this site for years, except it was his son’s ty photobucket account that got him doxxed, and his SIL is a ing satellite installer for DISH
    Oh damn I didn't know all that.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Bruh, have you watched Orange is the New Black? Masons about to be knee deep in pussy!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    BD24's threats are nothing more than talk tbh. he threatened to come beat me up at my shop and then threatened to beat me up in a park and both of which he never showed up to. BD24 is nothing more than a punk .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You showed up at the park?

kw

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Bruh, have you watched Orange is the New Black? Masons about to be knee deep in pussy!!
    In filthy that wants nothing to do with him more like it. That show was stupid and the ending was progressiv ed. all s.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    You showed up at the park?

kw

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    In filthy that wants nothing to do with him more like it. That show was stupid and the ending was progressiv ed. all s.
    Tiny edgelord had to watch 91 episodes to figure out OITNB had a progressive bent.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tiny edgelord had to watch 91 episodes to figure out OITNB had a progressive bent.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Larry is also a known got

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Nope.

I watched the first 5, up to about the point where that ugly black tranny (Sophie?) and the ugly black she-man (Suzy/Crazy Eyes) who crushed on Piper were a thing, and her relationship with her boyfriend (who actually cared about her despite her rather long term sentence) tanked and it was her fault. I forwarded to the next to last episode and watched the most re ed ending of all time. Piper is not only a but falls in love with the same ugly she was mortal enemies with who got her in trouble from the first place.

trannies, s, threesomes, orgies, bi- gots, and all the rest of the left wing gotry of the 21st century. If I had it my way, AIDS would be passed only by lesbian sex, not gay male sex. In fact I wouldn't mind if 25% of the male population was gay. Leaves more women out there for the picking, minimizes compe ion.

Netflix's new-left wing trend pisses me off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Tiny edgelord had to watch 7 episodes to figure out OITNB had a progressive bent.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Lol....well, it was a joke....but you keep being ridiculous!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nope.

I watched the first 5, up to about the point where that ugly black tranny (Sophie?) and the ugly black she-man (Suzy/Crazy Eyes) who crushed on Piper were a thing, and her relationship with her boyfriend (who actually cared about her despite her rather long term sentence) tanked and it was her fault. I forwarded to the next to last episode and watched the most re ed ending of all time. Piper is not only a but falls in love with the same ugly she was mortal enemies with who got her in trouble from the first place.

trannies, s, threesomes, orgies, bi- gots, and all the rest of the left wing gotry of the 21st century. If I had it my way, AIDS would be passed only by lesbian sex, not gay male sex. In fact I wouldn't mind if 25% of the male population was gay. Leaves more women out there for the picking, minimizes compe ion.

Netflix's new-left wing trend pisses me off.
    And there it is. Did some lesbian reject you and hurt your little feelings? It isn't the lesbian community's fault you're married to a fat chick.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    And there it is. Did some lesbian reject you and hurt your little feelings? It isn't the lesbian community's fault you're married to a fat chick.
    no.... compe ion, common sense. Same reason I want the India Indians kicked out of the US corporate tech industry. More jobs for Americans, and most importantly it's always vital to keep demand for such good jobs much higher than supply because we want to eliminate underemployment of US Citizen college graduates. Better to have some overemployment than any underemployment.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    no.... compe ion, common sense. Same reason I want the India Indians kicked out of the US corporate tech industry. More jobs for Americans, and most importantly it's always vital to keep demand for such good jobs much higher than supply because we want to eliminate underemployment of US Citizen college graduates. Better to have some overemployment than any underemployment.
    tiny edgelord with the quick subject change

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well... we already know you got canned in favor of some harder working Indians. So it's safe to assume you've been rejected by many, many women to take such a stance.

Blaming others for your own inadequacies and failures.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Well... we already know you got canned in favor of some harder working Indians. So it's safe to assume you've been rejected by many, many women to take such a stance.

Blaming others for your own inadequacies and failures.
    Indians "hard working" or not should have no right over any US Citizens in compe ion for an office job that pays decent to good to great money.

Immigrants should have a salary cap of $15/hour until they are naturalized

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Damn, Indians stole your women too.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Damn, Indians stole your women too.
    no, they don't marry interracially... or even date, like at all. they're 100% no-sex-before-marriage weirdos. (I'm exclusively discussing 1st gen immigrants here of course, because that's what dominates the IT industry.)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Indians "hard working" or not should have no right over any US Citizens in compe ion for an office job that pays decent to good to great money.

Immigrants should have a salary cap of $15/hour until they are naturalized
    I have a degree, I deserve a good job!

Foreigners who work harder than me shouldn't get paid as much.

Lesbians don't want to have sex with me.

Thread Information