Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the US, we essentially have a two-party system. The person who gets into office has always been a Democrat or a Republican. It does not appear likely that this will change very soon, even with a turbulent political landscape.

From a practical standpoint, do you feel that voting for a third party candidate in a presidential election is productive, or are your throwing your vote away? Why do you believe what you do?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes, since 3rd party doesn't have a chance of winning.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, you are throwing it away.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm with Chris Hedges tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unfortunate reality but still the reality

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm with Chris Hedges tbh...
    Jill Stein and the Green Party did irreparable harm to her/their cause by being shills for the Democrats in the wake of the 2016 election.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live in Texas. My vote doesn't matter anyway.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live in Texas. My vote doesn't matter anyway.
    The life of a cuck in Texas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The life of a cuck in Texas.
    I'm doing ok all things considered. It definitely could be worse. I could be chasing around men on a Spurs website under the delusion that three or four posters are everyone on the board that doesn't like you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm doing ok all things considered. It definitely could be worse. I could be chasing around men on a Spurs website under the delusion that three or four posters are everyone on the board that doesn't like you.
    You're chasing around Larry. You had quite the tiff with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've owned Larry repeatedly. All I'm doing is putting another notch on the belt. I've challenged him and watch him run like a coward. I've had him pinked. I've exposed his whole family to this forum. I've turned him into the the ass end of every joke in this place. All you have is a bunch of try hard bull that makes you look dumb. You're a nobody. An annoying buzzing dismissed with a hand wave. Your shtick has been done time and time again...just look at your late night rides on the Chumpdumper bull. Dozens of posters have done that before you. Nothing about who you are is original or funny. Like I said, you're a nobody with nobody shtick. Now reply with more unoriginal no one cares about.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've owned Larry repeatedly. All I'm doing is putting another notch on the belt. I've challenged him and watch him run like a coward. I've had him pinked. I've exposed his whole family to this forum. I've turned him into the the ass end of every joke in this place. All you have is a bunch of try hard bull that makes you look dumb. You're a nobody. An annoying buzzing dismissed with a hand wave. Your shtick has been done time and time again...just look at your late night rides on the Chumpdumper bull. Dozens of posters have done that before you. Nothing about who you are is original or funny. Like I said, you're a nobody with nobody shtick. Now reply with more unoriginal no one cares about.
    So, you're bragging that you're a snitch in addition to being a cuck?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've owned Larry repeatedly. All I'm doing is putting another notch on the belt. I've challenged him and watch him run like a coward. I've had him pinked. I've exposed his whole family to this forum. I've turned him into the the ass end of every joke in this place. All you have is a bunch of try hard bull that makes you look dumb. You're a nobody...
    You're a big giant pussy who is trying to talk big. The fact that Pedo Larry gets in your head shows how unimpressive you really are.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're in a state that is predetermined to vote R or D, third party is a good way to voice your displeasure with the two party system. It's never a waste. But in a swing state, it's a pretty consequential statement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    snitch

Keep ing that same boring chicken derp. It became apparent long ago that you know no other way.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    snitch

Keep ing that same boring chicken derp. It became apparent long ago that you know no other way.
    What kind of cuckerish is this?

You snitched on me for bumping a Cranberries thread with Cranberries videos.

You're a giant pussy, dude.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're in a state that is predetermined to vote R or D, third party is a good way to voice your displeasure with the two party system. It's never a waste. But in a swing state, it's a pretty consequential statement.
    System wants you to think "third party" voting is a waste. They're banking on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a big giant pussy who is trying to talk big. The fact that Pedo Larry gets in your head shows how unimpressive you really are.
    What kind of cuckerish is this?

You snitched on me for bumping a Cranberries thread with Cranberries videos.

You're a giant pussy, dude.
    Like I said, you're a nobody with nobody shtick. Now reply with more unoriginal no one cares about.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a snitch . I don't care if you call that original or not, snitch .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a snitch . I don't care if you call that original or not, snitch .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, we know you watch a lot of movies, blake. You're still a snitch and a cuck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The two party system is a ing joke. It's a measure of control. It gives the populace the illusion of choice and ensures that the same corrupt assholes remain in power. Not to go full boutons, but these career politicians were bought, sold, and paid for a long time ago. I'm not going to vote the lesser of two evils. I'm only going to vote for somebody I actually want to win. If no such person is on the ballot, I don't vote. If that means I'm throwing my vote away, so be it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    made indeed

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The two party system is a ing joke. It's a measure of control. It gives the populace the illusion of choice and ensures that the same corrupt assholes remain in power.
    Even if you believe this, you have to acknowledge that the same people can "remain in power" over two completely different looking Americas. The cynical view that it doesn't matter who wins ignores very real, very relevant decisions made by the three branches. It's not a mirage.

If a few oligarchs are going to remain in power regardless, I'd much rather they remain in power over a country that's moving in the right direction on issues of equality, poverty, addiction, and personal freedoms.

I don't see a lot of principle in abstaining on a vote that could impact whether we send troops to Iran or not, for example. To say nothing of election transparency and security, gun issues, abortion rights, religious freedom, etc. I'm not going to sit out an election that could decide issues like that just to spite the Walton family.

Thread Information