Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Here's hoping somebody drives off MM next.
    He should have the internet taken away, tbh. He dox'd himself, lies repeatedly and one day someone will care enough to with his life

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    how am i mad just because you say so? idc what yall say to me here. you thinking you're getting under my skin is hilarious. trust me when i say you ing gots mean nothing to me but keep claiming what you'd like in order to feel good.
    Nope, it’s your posts that make people think you’re mad....has nothing to do with me. Couple that with all your phobic and sop ric responses and you come off as a really angry asshole. Also, bonus for constantly telling people how much they “don’t bother you” as well.... that’s my 7 year old does.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nope, it’s your posts that make people think you’re mad....has nothing to do with me. Couple that with all your phobic and sop ric responses and you come off as a really angry asshole. Also, bonus for constantly telling people how much they “don’t bother you” as well.... that’s my 7 year old does.

idc how you weak s perceive myself or my words tbh. yall are such weak sissies and easily offended over everything so what's new?

my phobic responses huh? i call people gots and s not because i think they're either but because i think those here are straight up pussies. don't act like you're so above it.

you're just another sissy ing got tbh.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets

idc how you weak s perceive myself or my words tbh. yall are such weak sissies and easily offended over everything so what's new?

my phobic responses huh? i call people gots and s not because i think they're either but because i think those here are straight up pussies. don't act like you're so above it.

You’re proving my point. Lighten up Susie Q.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets

Back in the day, I genuinely wanted to find Boutons and fight him....then I realized it’s just a message board....that took me a fair bit of my time in my mid 20’s to figure that out....you’ll figure it out soon too....or you won’t, and you will keep relying on insults that stopped hurting feelings in 1989 and making an ass of yourself, anonymous or not.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, no way kori can deny being an angry person. He comes here to scream at "weak-minded" individuals every day because he cant get past a massive roasting from over 10 years ago. I dont think teenage girls spend this much time lying about being angry and petty. Kori probably dots the "i" in his name with a heart.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Yeah, no way kori can deny being an angry person. He comes here to scream at "weak-minded" individuals every day because he cant get past a massive roasting from over 10 years ago. I dont think teenage girls spend this much time lying about being angry and petty. Kori probably dots the "i" in his name with a heart.
    Not to mention he drove to the park to fight another poster

Do you know how upset you have to be to get in your car and drive to the park to fight some guy that got in your feelings on a message board

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Roasted by gots here? Yall on some weak tbh.

"Everyone's angry that doesn't agree with me!"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not to mention he drove to the park to fight another poster

Do you know how upset you have to be to get in your car and drive to the park to fight some guy that got in your feelings on a message board
    That other poster was you and that whole thing was your idea. Not going to tell the full story about how you keep pretending to be a hardass?

You're truly the weakest here bd. You're the biggest pussy of them all and that's truth. You found your safe space here on ST, your faux balls, a faux persona, etc... you're a fraud!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Back in the day, I genuinely wanted to find Boutons and fight him....then I realized it’s just a message board....that took me a fair bit of my time in my mid 20’s to figure that out....you’ll figure it out soon too....or you won’t, and you will keep relying on insults that stopped hurting feelings in 1989 and making an ass of yourself, anonymous or not.
    Your soap box is broken and your high horse is a pony.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You're not stupid, so I think we can agree that consistent patterns equate to objective observations, right?

You respond with rage posts the vast majority of your posts here at ST, 21.26k posts, and almost everyone interprets you posts in rage including multiple people who have no beef with you.

It's fair, based on your behavioral patters here, to say that most of your posts are interpreted as "angry" and "rage-filled" except you, so you're the one who perceives anger and rage differently than everyone else.

You're trying to spin it, pal. I have no skin in the game beyond telling you what is objectively clear to everyone that isn't you...and derp because he's derp, you're posts are angry guy.

I couldn't care less what you think about me, you can't even grasp the irony of you calling anyone weak-willed or whatever you want to feel macho, you sissy drama queen who can't stop himself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're not stupid, so I think we can agree that consistent patterns equate to objective observations, right?

You respond with rage posts the vast majority of your posts here at ST, 21.26k posts, and almost everyone interprets you posts in rage including multiple people who have no beef with you.

It's fair, based on your behavioral patters here, to say that most of your posts are interpreted as "angry" and "rage-filled" except you, so you're the one who perceives anger and rage differently than everyone else.

You're trying to spin it, pal. I have no skin in the game beyond telling you what is objectively clear to everyone that isn't you...and derp because he's derp, you're posts are angry guy.

I couldn't care less what you think about me, you can't even grasp the irony of you calling anyone weak-willed or whatever you want to feel macho, you sissy drama queen who can't stop himself.
    Your opinion means nothing tbh. Consider me angry 24/7 if that makes you feel good.

What yall aren't grasping is the fact that yall mean nothing to me, your opinions of me mean nothing to me, and just because yall are sissies and think everyone's angry isn't my problem. Grow a spine!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What yall aren't grasping is the fact that yall mean nothing to me, your opinions of me mean nothing to me, and just because yall are sissies and think everyone's angry isn't my problem. Grow a spine!
    LOL, for something that means nothing to you, you're never reserved enough to remotely prove that. You dedicate long-winded hate speeches at everyone filled with denial and that's basically ALL you do here. Why? Because it matters deeply to you the way it would matter to a whiny little girl like you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL, for something that means nothing to you, you're never reserved enough to remotely prove that. You dedicate long-winded hate speeches at everyone filled with denial and that's basically ALL you do here. Why? Because it matters deeply to you the way it would matter to a whiny little girl like you.
    long winded? for an obese loser maybe... what made my last response of 3-4 sentences "long winded"? this is what's wrong with you losers who find solace here on ST and the language yall try to twist in favor of the narrative yall push.

rage, meltdown, etc... keep being upset with me because obviously i'm doing a great job riling up you ing pussies!

ps: when i say yall mean nothing to me i mean it. if you or any of the other losers here dropped dead today i wouldn't bat an eye. hopefully that doesn't happen for yall but i wouldn't shed a tear nor think twice about any of you pussies. good day pussy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Calftats melting down

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ...melting down...
    another over-use of a word you can't clearly define. faux intellectuals...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Lol "everyone"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    long winded? for an obese loser maybe... what made my last response of 3-4 sentences "long winded"? this is what's wrong with you losers who find solace here on ST and the language yall try to twist in favor of the narrative yall push.

rage, meltdown, etc... keep being upset with me because obviously i'm doing a great job riling up you ing pussies!

ps: when i say yall mean nothing to me i mean it. if you or any of the other losers here dropped dead today i wouldn't bat an eye. hopefully that doesn't happen for yall but i wouldn't shed a tear nor think twice about any of you pussies. good day pussy.
    YOU CAN SAY I'M LONG WINDED AND ANGRY IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER BECAUSE I'M CLEARLY THE ONE RILING YOU UP YOU ING PUSSY OF A PUSSY PUSSY

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You've got the wet pussy and long hair, you can't control your emotions and you're almost always wrong. You're definitely a .

It's not "everyone", it's you and obviously "everyone" matters to you, hence your complete inability to stop coming to a place where you know you're universally panned, clowned and punked. Why? Because you're very angry and need an outlet to rage, sissy man.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You've got the wet pussy and long hair, you can't control your emotions and you're almost always wrong. You're definitely a .

It's not "everyone", it's you and obviously "everyone" matters to you, hence your complete inability to stop coming to a place where you know you're universally panned, clowned and punked. Why? Because you're very angry and need an outlet to rage, sissy man.
    my emotions? lmao as if i'm so emotional over here. do you consider yourself all knowing? you're a hack like the rest.

i come here for spurs news and the pol forum is a bonus as well as this thread in the club. oh no everyone hates me here boohoo...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    YOU CAN SAY I'M LONG WINDED AND ANGRY IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER BECAUSE I'M CLEARLY THE ONE RILING YOU UP YOU ING PUSSY OF A PUSSY PUSSY
    you'll never be anything less than a cuck.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is a really weird thread to decide, "I'm gonna make this thread about me," but koriwhat gonna koriwhat.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is a really weird thread to decide, "I'm gonna make this thread about me," but koriwhat gonna koriwhat.
    Funny how it's always my doing... nope yall made it about me so own it dip !

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Aren’t you tired of giving the same angry and nonsensical responses to everyone? There’s a simple solution ya know?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Aren’t you tired of giving the same angry and nonsensical responses to everyone? There’s a simple solution ya know?
    He's a fem drama queen desperate for the confrontation.

Thread Information