Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    First off, what did I say that was untrue other than my size? Well? And. what makes you think I'm not a badass?

Now where are those lies about anything about my life? Well?

When did I ever disappear? I have missed time here now and then to catch up on things I need to do.

Dude, you never do anything here at all other than follow and then talk about other posters. Never originate anything and lying about other posters is you.

Most people are scared to death to give out anything about their real life, I didn't play that. I never tried to play off I was younger, I talked about my real family. I showed pictures of my Fortress of Solitude which is a lot bigger now.

What fake life?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Translation

Ya know you are right, you pretty much told it as it really is, which I admitted not so long ago. Noway I'd ever post a picture, yep....coward.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Translation

Ya know you are right, you pretty much told it as it really is, which I admitted not so long ago. Noway I'd ever post a picture, yep....coward.

Don't spend this last week here being the same rotten jackass everyone wants evicted.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Imagine a poster who ONLY wants to talk about himself and how much of a bad ass he was/is and ALWAYS interjects himself into other dialogues because no one wants to talk to him or listen to him spam the board about things NO ONE wants to talk about.

Then imagine the entire board finds out this poster isn't a bad ass and that everything he has said about his awesome life turns out to be completely untrue and said poster disappears for a month or two and then tries sneaking back in pretending that he wasn't an exposed fraud.

That is you. No one here has to imagine it, you are this poster. But, hopefully, after Saturday, we can all start imagining this poster again. The clock's ticking, Larry.
    imagine there's an ignore feature here and you all don't have to act like a bunch of weeping vaginas like yall are doing rn.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    imagine there's an ignore feature here and you all don't have to act like a bunch of weeping vaginas like yall are doing rn.
    I've got all the Avante's on ignore and other than him being quoted, it's been pretty refreshing.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You know, you've no room to throw stones in a glass port-a-potty. Most of your posts here are endless tirades against the same 3-5 posters you can put on ignore as well. Don't be that obtuse.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've got all the Avante's on ignore and other than him being quoted, it's been pretty refreshing.
    in a sea of losers you're the only winner.

to say the least, you have a spine the others don't seem to have. the others are so ing weak they want to dox people and tattle tale because they're straight up -made "dudes". you hear me benefactor? you're -made homie.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I already have derp, pav and blake and bouts on ignore. Boots is a rotten spam bot and derp's molestation of males here is just toxic. It's very refreshing.

Making fun of Avante is an ins ution tho. And after this week, said ins ution may be gone. Time to get while the getting is still there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You know, you've no room to throw stones in a glass port-a-potty. Most of your posts here are endless tirades against the same 3-5 posters you can put on ignore as well. Don't be that obtuse.
    LMAO and i back my up while the others hide behind their alts... ask bd24 how many times he's been face to face with me, ask racistBlaKKKe, et al. they're all weak pos males who've never ever known a punch to their face.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Such is life in Spurstalk

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    in a sea of losers you're the only winner.

to say the least, you have a spine the others don't seem to have. the others are so ing weak they want to dox people and tattle tale because they're straight up -made "dudes". you hear me benefactor? you're -made homie.
    you don't think the DJR pics are funny? Man...I lol at those. Plus the Diary and Judy's hints. I crack myself up at those.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LMAO and i back my up while those claiming to hide behind their alts... ask bd24 how many times he's been face to face with me, ask racistBlaKKKe, et al. they're all weak pos males who've never ever known a punch to their face.

Ummm, ok. So you can still just ignore them, right? Just like you're asking other people to ignore Avante, right?

Do you not understand the hypocrisy?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    I see it as a guy nobody here could bully around or out talk, and that doesn't work.

I need to just talk movies, no threads and go around calling strangers a a and a pedo......ha~~~ Talk about killing people.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you don't think the DJR pics are funny? Man...I lol at those. Plus the Diary and Judy's hints. I crack myself up at those.
    i don't even have a clue what you're referring to... DJR?

either way, yall can have you fun, yall can on each other, but when yall start wanting to dox people and then give them ultimatums yall become straight up pussies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

either way, yall can have you fun, yall can on each other, but when yall start wanting to dox people and then give them ultimatums yall become straight up pussies.
    the photoshopped pics of Larry that DJR put together.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ummm, ok. So you can still just ignore them, right? Just like you're asking other people to ignore Avante, right?

no i don't see the hypocrisy because i'm not a wanting to dox anyone nor issue out ultimatums to leave ST. that's straight up mentality.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You really think something is gonna happen?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the photoshopped pics of Larry that DJR put together.
    i don't know... they're probably in a thread i never saw or they were on back pages i never visited.

either way let's not get sidetracked... doxxing and ultimatums good now?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You really think something is gonna happen?
    i don't care if anything does or doesn't happen. i am simply pointing out the fact that no real man would dox or issue an ultimatum to anyone online. it's a straight up move by a straight up .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you want an example of what i am speaking about?

BD24 doxxed my shop, which is fine, then claimed he visited me and we had a beer. after that, he claimed he looked for me at a park but he never showed there either.

is that or is that not a ? same game benefactor is playing. games are for es!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what do you got to say BD24 as you lurk...? es everywhere!

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    I think I look pretty good for 70.

32 inch waist, you can see the pec developement, check that arm, thick. Bummer my legs weren't seen there. Yep, x running back, kick returner, cornerback.

Could play football right now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals

I haven’t talked to Joey for months and he has been following me around like a lost puppy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I haven’t talked to Joey for months and he has been following me around like a lost puppy
    we don't talk at all and no one is following you around. you literally just came in here after calling you out while you watched me call you out. so i guess reality says you followed me in here.

either way whats up you made got?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    I think I look pretty good for 70.

32 inch waist, you can see the pec developement, check that arm, thick. Bummer my legs weren't seen there. Yep, x running back, kick returner, cornerback.

Could play football right now.
    What?

As someone who lifts I can see

Girly ass shoulders, your shirt is swallowing you
    Man s, lets not confuse fat deposits for muscle
    Your happy with those arms? Can’t even see where your bicep starts tbh
    And....A belly hanging over your waist

please tell us more about how good of shape you are in though.

we all already know what you look like, why not post an older picture when you were “railroad steel” tbh

Thread Information