NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well yeah, you post here.
    whatever s

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Not only are you unnecessarily angry, but your humor is sop ric at best and rarely if ever clever. The only thing you seem to bring is sheer rage and that makes it look as though you take this place really seriously while screaming from the top of your lungs “I don’t take this place seriously”.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    No shade, but do you have a gf or have you ever been with a woman romantically? Its weird how a lot of y'all throw the word cuck around and chances are y'all have limited interactions with the opposite sex.
    I think that’s a fair question and a very logical leap as well.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Well yeah, you post here.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    No shade, but do you have a gf or have you ever been with a woman romantically? Its weird how a lot of y'all throw the word cuck around and chances are y'all have limited interactions with the opposite sex.
    Doubtful...and I think it's pretty apparent I'm not Blake...even to people who haven't been here long enough to know it. I don't have any woman issues tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not only are you unnecessarily angry, but your humor is sop ric at best and rarely if ever clever. The only thing you seem to bring is sheer rage and that makes it look as though you take this place really seriously while screaming from the top of your lungs “I don’t take this place seriously”.
    the last time i asked for your opinion was never you vanilla ass re .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Doubtful...and I think it's pretty apparent I'm not Blake...even to people who haven't been here long enough to know it. I don't have any woman issues tbh
    he was asking spurt i believe. put the IPA down.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    hey yall, how exactly do yall define RAGE? i think yall all have a warped sense of the word and the same could be said about a few other words thrown around here on ST too.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    hey yall, how exactly do yall define RAGE? i think yall all have a warped sense of the word and the same could be said about a few other words thrown around here on ST too.
    This is a pretty good example tbh

yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 s less about some made chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the out already. come up with something clever or shut the up and get out of my thread.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    koriwhat is such a pathetic loser dude is exactly the same now as he was over a decade ago. ing calf tats got

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is a pretty good example tbh
    still sucking mom & dad dry huh? your poor parents...

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    still sucking mom & dad dry huh? your poor parents...
    lol koriwhat is trying so hard to not rage that he’s just posting re ed non-sequiturs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol koriwhat is trying so hard to not rage that he’s just posting re ed non-sequiturs
    am i trying as hard as you when it comes to breathing? when it comes to walking? when it comes to existing off your parents couch?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    am i trying as hard as you when it comes to breathing? when it comes to walking? when it comes to existing off your parents couch?
    His parent's probably appreciate the company. Nothing to feel bad about.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Asian parents don’t allow their kids to be freeloaders, dumbass

We’ll see how long this new act lasts It’s a good look for you...unlike what your clients are thinking when they walk out of your hole shop.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Asian parents don’t allow their kids to be freeloaders, dumbass

We’ll see how long this new act lasts It’s a good look for you...unlike what your clients are thinking when they walk out of your hole shop.
    all you gots have the chance to come meet me whenever yall like and cut the bull but yall won't so keep talking.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    got nothing to say huh fat mono?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    koriwhat is such a pathetic loser dude is exactly the same now as he was over a decade ago. ing calf tats got
    He's primed to become ST's main punching bag if avante actually leaves tbh

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    all you gots have the chance to come meet me whenever yall like and cut the bull but yall won't so keep talking.
    got nothing to say huh fat mono?
    well you made it like 5 posts without raging. That’s progress

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I think Avante has had one or two prime punching bag years that are goat but koriwhat has the better overall career punching bag stats over the past decade

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    well you made it like 5 posts without raging. That’s progress

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    dude reminds me of this kid in HS with down syndrome. he used to act like a wigger and laugh at people for not hitting him after he talked to them, but its like who is going to waste their time fighting a re ed person

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Tbh

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I think Avante has had one or two prime punching bag years that are goat but koriwhat has the better overall career punching bag stats over the past decade
    You're a cuck. You're as ing punching bag as it gets.

COME TO TERMS FFS.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    You might be right tbh

dude reminds me of this kid in HS with down syndrome. he used to act like a wigger and laugh at people for not hitting him after he talked to them, but its like who is going to waste their time fighting a re ed person

Thread Information