Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Larry...he just can't quit us. Here's tonight's message exchange. He'd be willing to go as far as trying to get the law involved in order to stay here. Jesus Larry, are you really that lonely? And btw...this doesn't change anything. He still has to be gone by this coming weekend.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Now he's sending Chris after me. I'm deathly afraid.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Now he's sending Chris after me. I'm deathly afraid.
    Dude, this is who you are.

you Houston football. I will never believe anything about you ever again.

you Avante. I hope Mason gets tired of you abusing him and poisons you in your sleep.

you thunderup. Showing up in the NFL forum talking with no team then conveniently taking on a Colts skin after it appears they are going to win the division.***** I hope you die**** of a meth overdose or wind up in one of those law enforcement picture progressions of rotting away. Go pick your meth sores and suck them out from under your fingernails you ing got.

you Fkla. Stop ing following me around...and do the world a favor and sterilize yourself now. ****Your genetic material needs to stop with you and should not be passed on to another generation****. Better yet...try to find away to convince a campus shooter to come to UTSA and be close when he opens fire.

you East Texas Cowboys fans. I hope you eat yourselves into the grave**** or die of a major cardiac event sooner than later*****. Perhaps the world will get lucky and you will pass out on your collective backs and aspirate on Bud Light vomit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How sad is that and you PMed me, right?

Talking about me abusing my son and he should kill me? Messing with my family but I have the problem...huh? , how many times did you mentioned die/kill up there.

What do you think anyone reading that thinks about you?

Dude, this place is about kicking back and having some fun, acting goofy, then there is you. NOBODY...here takes this stuff all that serious guy, but you, why is that?

When you start talking about coming to my house, now you are going way over the line and yes time to bring the law in if you are really this damn stupid. You have already talked about me being poisoned and wished all those other would die. Dude, think it over.

Chris is that guy who knows how to track things down on the internet.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-19-2019 at 12:48 AM.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'm not coming to your house you dumb son of a . I live in Texas.

Your own actions have revealed where you live. That's a do ented fact. People here know where you live...and if you stay here any longer than Saturday then Judy will have that information too...and that's your ing fault. You ready to explain to her why you decided to post things that would track you back to where you lived when you decided to repeatedly talk to the people that now have it?

Anyway, this is all resolved very easily Larry. Just leave by Saturday and nothing else will come of it. I will let it go completely. You have my word.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    I'm not coming to your house you dumb son of a . I live in Texas.

Your own actions have revealed where you live. That's a do ented fact. People here know where you live...and if you stay here any longer than Saturday then Judy will have that information too...and that's your ing fault. You ready to explain to her why you decided to post things that would track you back to where you lived when you decided to repeatedly talk to the people that now have it?

Anyway, this is all resolved very easily Larry. Just leave by Saturday and nothing else will come of it. I will let it go completely. You have my word.
    So what would stop the bad guys from coming to my door, where I let out both my dogs which won't be good. And anything happening here you will be held responsible. You have talked about violence towards how many?

You really do need to think this over.

I used to moderate a sprint site.....SUB10....I was Brutal. Back in those Balco days a lot of track guys were involved.

rinnggg....(at home)..... o
    Caller....is this Brutal?
    Me....yes, who is this
    caller....forget the name with the Federal Bureau of Investigations.(FBI)

The guy wanted some IP addresses.

Now how in the did he find me?
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-19-2019 at 01:02 AM.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So what would stop the bad guys from coming to my door, where I let out both my dogs which won't be good. And anything happening here you will be held responsible.
    No I won't. I didn't give anyone anything. You posted the pictures and offered up your own personal information. I didn't find your residence, someone else did. Nice carport though.

It's highly unlikely anyone is going to show up at your door Larry. But it really is time for you to leave. You have to see that no one wants you here...and now there are cir stances that could force you to leave if you don't. Again, nothing will be sent to anyone if you just find a new corner of the internet to inhabit. It's easier for everyone if you just leave.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ...I'm not even remotely afraid of you Larry. I've repeatedly exposed you as a liar. You seem to be scared to death of what I might do though. Maybe you need to think it over.

You were a moderator? So was I. NBAWire back in 2004. Who gives a about that?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    No I won't. I didn't give anyone anything. You posted the pictures and offered up your own personal information. I didn't find your residence, someone else did. Nice carport though.

It's highly unlikely anyone is going to show up at your door Larry. But it really is time for you to leave. You have to see that no one wants you here...and now there are cir stances that could force you to leave if you don't. Again, nothing will be sent to anyone if you just find a new corner of the internet to inhabit. It's easier for everyone if you just leave.
    Dude, I already post on 6/8 other boards, this one is the most fun because everything goes. I hate rules.

I think anyone reading this place, that.... everyone kill them all....post of yours gets how strange and weird this place is. as we all know there is no place else we are allowed to talk about killing people and you , you , you pedo. Only here so my actions will be.....when in Rome.

Do you really think Judy will care about anything an obvious....KILL...has to say? I'll tell her and Leslie to just ignore you while I post who you are. Then whatever Chris decides to do....hmmmm?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    ...I'm not even remotely afraid of you Larry. I've repeatedly exposed you as a liar. You seem to be scared to death of what I might do though. Maybe you need to think it over.

You were a moderator? So was I. NBAWire back in 2004. Who gives a about that?
    Dude, was talking about how easy a person can be found by those who know that stuff. Chris knows that stuff.

, this might be fun.

In with vilolent posters like you how else do ya act but 6-2 275 of GRRRRRRRRRR~~~~~~

By the way, also have a garage but that is where I keep all that stuff in the pictures.

Dude, you wish how many would die?
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-19-2019 at 01:19 AM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bye, Larry.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    A guy in Texas talking about wanting to see this guy dead and that guy dead, now picking who he wants to post here, really?

A guy who posts a PM is about as low as a sick ass pedo, no class at all. No honor of any kind.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Well we will see who is about what. I don't bluff. You've already found that out. Enjoy your final week here.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Well we will see who is about what. I don't bluff. You've already found that out. Enjoy your final week here.
    And as you have seen nobody in my family takes this silly all that serious. You will be exposed as a real freak who wants people dead, bound to finally find one after all these years of doing this. I will show them how people act here and all that will happen......why post at a place like that?

Wouldn't think you'd want "us" having access to you.

Dude, posting a PM, are you really this totally classless? Wow~!

I know a few people on other sites curious what they would think about this, hmmm? A guy who talks about wishing people were dead now looking to mess with a fellow poster on Facebook. Dude, wow~~~~
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-19-2019 at 01:46 AM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    This guy is vicious....

Jesus you stupid old got...can't you just keep your old ass mouth closed? This team does a fine job of kicking itself in the on it's own. It doesn't need your assistance.

benefactor, that was about Bob McNair, is there anyone you do like?

I show anyone the stuff you post and nobody will blame me for acting like I do "here".

benefactor's take on Andre Johnson

What a got.

This guy like anyone?
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-19-2019 at 02:08 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's call a spade a spade. You're being a straight up rn bene.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ^ says tat parlor guy that wants to fight people here

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Let's call a spade a spade. You're being a straight up rn bene.
    I'm guessing the guy really thinks.....OH MY GOD....when it's really not going to be like that at all. Now if somebody did mess with me here he will be contacted. And all that......wish he posioned Larry....shown along with all that talk of killing everyone. And he really doesn't seem to get what Chris really is about, a legit computer geek who can do it all on a computer. All Leslie would have to do is......sic um.

He really does need to think this over. I'm guessing he's drunk again and just running off at the mouth.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ says tat parlor guy that wants to fight people here
    Says BlaKKKe who likes to talk but can't and won't back it up. You're a joke.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm guessing the guy really thinks.....OH MY GOD....when it's really not going to be like that at all. Now if somebody did mess with me here he will be contacted. And all that......wish he posioned Larry....shown along with all that talk of killing everyone. And he really doesn't seem to get what Chris really is about, a legit computer geek who can do it all on a computer. All Leslie would have to do is......sic um.

He really does need to think this over.
    Trust me, no one is going to do anything to you or your family from here on ST. Those claiming so are straight up es.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Says BlaKKKe who likes to talk but can't and won't back it up. You're a joke.
    See this is what ALL of us like to do here, anyone acting like benefactor over it......why?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    See this is what ALL of us like to do here, anyone acting like benefactor over it......why?
    I'm dead serious though. racistBlaKKKe and if he's man enough to talk then he should be man enough to back his talking up. He's a like the rest unfortunately.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Trust me, no one is going to do anything to you or your family from here on ST. Those claiming so are straight up es.
    I know that, but benefactor is drunk again tonight, so it's more fun to plAy along with the killer....ha~~~~

Him thinking anyone will really care about what I do at a place that allows a guy like benefactor to post.....hahahaha~~~ All we do here is....you suck, nope, you suck.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I know that, but benefactor is drunk again tonight, so it's more fun to plAy along with the killer....ha~~~~

Him thinking anyone will really care about what I do at a place that allows a guy like benefactor to post.....hahahaha~~~ All we do here is....you suck, nope, you suck.
    These "dudes" are the bullied wanting so desperately to be the bullies.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    I'm dead serious though. racistBlaKKKe and if he's man enough to talk then he should be man enough to back his talking up. He's a like the rest unfortunately.
    I used to ignore the guy, that went on for about a year, yet everyday there he was humping away on my leg. Then, when I FINALLY....dude stop fiollowing me around, ok? It was...."I;m not".....hahahaha~~~~

BUT......I do have my fun with the obvious loser/moron. Don't take the guy too serious, he's lonely.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    These "dudes" are the bullied wanting so desperately to be the bullies.
    I don't mind the joust, I have fun with it...BUT...so many of these guys never originate anything, they just go around leeching while playing critic......which totally sucks.

I think what bugs them so much about me is I really can out talk them on anything they want to talk about, that has to be annoying.

Thread Information