Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    This is the rep here.....

level 1diffeqmaster
    8 points · 1 year ago
    I haven't even looked at Spurstalk in over a year, for all the problems reddit has it's by far the most well balanced community.
    I never posted there but when I used to browse it (2012-2015 or so) it was the same handful of the loudest most toxic voices in every thread feeding into each other's bull . My understanding at the time was that the guy who used to admin the site became much less involved in the early 2010s and that contributed to a lot of its problems today.

level 1dubidubidoorafa
    2 points · 1 year ago
    Not liking dabom's annoying and stupid threads

level 1Noteful
    2 points · 1 year ago
    Never used Spurstalk and don't plan on it. Here, the Discord, and r/nba are good enough

level 1twasjc
    2 points · 1 year ago
    Because theres no moderation.
    They gotta banhammer like 10 of them, but they wont

level 1bio_shocker
    1 point · 1 year ago · edited 1 year ago
    our sub can be pretty dumb in a sort of "holier than thou" way too. spurstalk is another level of dumb tho I must admit.

level 1capmap
    1 point · 1 year ago
    Immaturity. Plain and simple

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What happens here is this...

Avante....."Jaguar" Jon Arnett placed in that NCAA long jump and was one of the great speed/agility white RB's ever. He was a Ram.
    ST.... all that guy, who cares?
    ST 2...Avante. always causing trouble.

We have way too many simple posters here, you toss anything with some depth at them and they freak out.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-19-2019 at 02:44 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is like the SBM/SA210 glory days

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    This is like the SBM/SA210 glory days
    Hard to imagine anyone acting like that over a silly messageboard. What is wrong with the guy?

What gets me is the guy doesn't do all that much here to begin with. But when he does it's usually something negative.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics

Would really miss this place, all the others are so damn uptight. Love the freedom we have here.

You wouldn't think talking would make a dent here since everybody does it. Where else can you call strangers a and pedo and talk of wishing somebody was dead? This place really is unique.

Only here could benefactor get away with.....

Originally Posted by benefactor
    Stop making threads, you gay cartoon watching mother er.

The guy doesn't like anybody.

Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-19-2019 at 04:33 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    it's been awhile since someone threatened to call the police on this site, nice work benefactor

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Well we will see who is about what. I don't bluff. You've already found that out. Enjoy your final week here.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    in before the ban

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    This weekend? I thought it wasn't until week 1 of NFL season.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^^^^ Him next, please. Then, finally, derp. Do that and everyone should be forced to pass the collection plate around.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Now he's sending Chris after me. I'm deathly afraid.
    the Chris bit cracked me up. The AT&T install guy is a master hacker, yet for some reason he continues to work for AT&T instead of pulling in tons of money with someone e like Lockheed

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    ^^^^ Him next, please. Then, finally, derp. Do that and everyone should be forced to pass the collection plate around.
    I don't understand why you have so much beef against me, but I'll take 10 pounds of it for a quarter

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    the Chris bit cracked me up. The AT&T install guy is a master hacker, yet for some reason he continues to work for AT&T instead of pulling in tons of money with someone e like Lockheed
    probably he hates the military

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    I did think we had some fun posters here who got it, now it'd looking liKe we have a lot of serious/sensitive types posting here. I post here because of the crazies, moire fun acting goofy. What has happened?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Imagine a place where everyone was like you, first off....zero....threads. And if there is one it will.....you you , you pedo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't understand why you have so much beef against me, but I'll take 10 pounds of it for a quarter
    that's gay as

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I remember when I first traced Chris to Leslie. He tried to lie and say Chris was a friends son or some .

The hilarious thing about all of this is he could have easily avoided all this by not using his real name or the real names of his family...but he needed so badly to work them into his fake online life he couldn't help himself.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    I remember when I first traced Chris to Leslie. He tried to lie and say Chris was a friends son or some .

The hilarious thing about all of this is he could have easily avoided all this by not using his real name or the real names of his family...but he needed so badly to work them into his fake online life he couldn't help himself.
    Fake?

Niner fan
    Music geek
    In my 60's
    X....footballer....trackster...insurance sales....Navy
    live in central Cali
    Judy, Leslie, Mason, Larry
    In great shape for 70
    Own all that stuff in the pictures.

Fake?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    twisted steel

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This thread and bene's actions are gay af tbh

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    I thought it was funny. But, great shape for 70.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    This thread and bene's actions are gay af tbh
    What gets me is the guy takes this stuff so damn serious. Why?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What gets me is the guy takes this stuff so damn serious. Why?
    Because weak males are all the same.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Imagine a place where everyone was like you, first off....zero....threads. And if there is one it will.....you you , you pedo.

Imagine a poster who ONLY wants to talk about himself and how much of a bad ass he was/is and ALWAYS interjects himself into other dialogues because no one wants to talk to him or listen to him spam the board about things NO ONE wants to talk about.

Then imagine the entire board finds out this poster isn't a bad ass and that everything he has said about his awesome life turns out to be completely untrue and said poster disappears for a month or two and then tries sneaking back in pretending that he wasn't an exposed fraud.

That is you. No one here has to imagine it, you are this poster. But, hopefully, after Saturday, we can all start imagining this poster again. The clock's ticking, Larry.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Because weak males are all the same.
    Talking about wanting to see me and all those othes dead, tells us something about this guy. I goof around like we all do here, like he does, and he;s talking about wishing I'd die over silly like we do here......wow~~~~

The guy has some serious anger issues.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Imagine a poster who ONLY wants to talk about himself and how much of a bad ass he was/is and ALWAYS interjects himself into other dialogues because no one wants to talk to him or listen to him spam the board about things NO ONE wants to talk about.

Then imagine the entire board finds out this poster isn't a bad ass and that everything he has said about his awesome life turns out to be completely untrue and said poster disappears for a month or two and then tries sneaking back in pretending that he wasn't an exposed fraud.

That is you. No one here has to imagine it, you are this poster. But, hopefully, after Saturday, we can all start imagining this poster again. The clock's ticking, Larry.
    First off, what did I say that was untrue other than my size? Well? And. what makes you think I'm not a badass?

Now where are those lies about anything about my life? Well?

When did I ever disappear? I have missed time here now and then to catch up on things I need to do.

Dude, you never do anything here at all other than follow and then talk about other posters. Never originate anything and lying about other posters is you.

Most people are scared to death to give out anything about their real life, I didn't play that. I never tried to play off I was younger, I talked about my real family. I showed pictures of my Fortress of Solitude which is a lot bigger now.

What fake life?

For a few years it was......you don't own all that music, all those books, you never played football, you don't lift. That is why I took those pictures, there were the books, the music, the football trophies, my bench press. Yep, very true.

Every picture we take will end up on Facebook, I am well aware of this so you can see we aren't hiding.

Everybody here scared to death to post a picture of themselves.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-19-2019 at 01:13 PM.

Thread Information