Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My boy hater is not a Trump blind MAGA cultist. He realized Trump is a Zionist puppet, the greatest conman of all time.
    you're nuts too and falling for 4chan isn't a good look on ya.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My boy hater is not a Trump blind MAGA cultist. He realized Trump is a Zionist puppet, the greatest conman of all time.

I always knew Trump was a ing stupid buffoon. But when they faced him VS Hillary I predicted an easy Trump win. And it happened.

I also was disgusted at the democrats scapegoating with Muh Russia for 4 years and brainwashing most of the poor stupid liberal re s. Not to mention doubly disgusted that they cheated Bernie and forced lery down our throats. That's why I been laughing at them all these years

I would still prefer a Trump win VS lery in 2020

Beyond all that I still think Trump is a complete moronic hemorrhoid and his followers are basically a bunch of re ed frog looking mutants

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't there some video of her complaining about paying 40% in taxes. What's she think Bernie is gonna have her pay?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I always knew Trump was a ing stupid buffoon. But when they faced him VS Hillary I predicted an easy Trump win. And it happened.

I also was disgusted at the democrats scapegoating with Muh Russia for 4 years and brainwashing most of the poor stupid liberal re s. Not to mention doubly disgusted that they cheated Bernie and forced lery down our throats. That's why I been laughing at them all these years

I would still prefer a Trump win VS lery in 2020

Beyond all that I still think Trump is a complete moronic hemorrhoid and his followers are basically a bunch of re ed frog looking mutants
    MISAGA: Make Israel and Saudi Arabia Great Again

you have by far the best signature on spurstalk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MISAGA: Make Israel and Saudi Arabia Great Again

you have by far the best signature on spurstalk

And sadly it's been true and gets proven more true every day.

But still more sadly is that this orange duffus had to win to avoid a nuclear apocalypse as hillashill ler was willing to go to war in Ukraine and shoot down Russian planes in Syria to defend her mutant offspring she conceived with Obama in Lybia, baby ISIS Clinton Obama

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And sadly it's been true and gets proven more true every day.

But still more sadly is that this orange duffus had to win to avoid a nuclear apocalypse as hillashill ler was willing to go to war in Ukraine and shoot down Russian planes in Syria to defend her mutant offspring she conceived with Obama in Lybia, baby ISIS Clinton Obama
    True. Killary Clinton probably would've started WW3 already. I just hope we hit rock bottom with this orange buffoon so that more ppl can wake up. A lot of ppl already woke up cuz of Trump. We would not have these brave women like Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, AOC and the Justice Democrats had Hillary won.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True. Killary Clinton probably would've started WW3 already. I just hope we hit rock bottom with this orange buffoon so that more ppl can wake up. A lot of ppl already woke up cuz of Trump. We would not have these brave women like Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, AOC and the Justice Democrats had Hillary won.
    i hope we hit rock bottom... what a stupid ing stance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget about Tulsi ma nig

She is the most feared by the elite warmonger bas s because she is a fearless war veteran. Even if she fails for 2020 which is likely, she will be a beast to reckon after that and going to 2024

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's not forget it was Tulsi who resigned from the DNC as soon as she found out what they were doing to Bernie. Then she went ahead and supported Bernie over Hillary. She even got a threatening scolding letter from DNC heads after that. She is a ing animal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's not forget it was Tulsi who resigned from the DNC as soon as she found out what they were doing to Bernie. Then she went ahead and supported Bernie over Hillary. She even got a threatening scolding letter from DNC heads after that. She is a ing animal
    wait, she supports/supported bernie? well, that's that, i'm out...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's always been my number one candidate. If Bernie wins the nominee, I HOPE he picks Tulsi as his VP. But yeah if we hit rock bottom people will wake up and there will be more Tulsi's, Ilhan Omar's, AOC's, Bernie's, Yang's, Mike Gravel's, etc... That's how Mexico woke up and made AMLO president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wait, she supports/supported bernie? well, that's that, i'm out...
    You were gonna vote Trump no matter what. He's making Israel and Saudi Arabia GREAT. Isn't that what you want? Endless wars. Mass migration.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were gonna vote Trump no matter what. He's making Israel and Saudi Arabia GREAT. Isn't that what you want? Endless wars. Mass migration.
    funny how yall know who i support, who i will vote for, etc when i've never supported the dude prior nor voted for him. 2020 is coming fast and so far trump's ahead by a mile.

ps: no one wants war except those who buy into zionist propaganda by armchair political analysts and neckbeards on 4chan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny how yall know who i support, who i will vote for, etc when i've never supported the dude prior nor voted for him. 2020 is coming fast and so far trump's ahead by a mile.

ps: no one wants war except those who buy into zionist propaganda by armchair political analysts and neckbeards on 4chan.
    When you support Israel and hate Muslims that's exactly what you're supporting - endless wars and refugees - without realizing it. The Zionists want Muslims and Christians to hate each other so they can keep fighting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you support Israel and hate Muslims that's exactly what you're supporting - endless wars and refugees - without realizing it. The Zionists want Muslims and Christians to hate each other so they can keep fighting.

dude you've lost your mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Syria and Lybia wars created the mass migration monster in Europe.

Ghadaffi himself told the EU. Without me there's nobody to stop the barbarian hordes from taking over your land. Stupid euros went ahead and supported US on Lybia and then Syria and look what happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Netanyahu predicted 9/11 in 1995

This mother er was planning for this all along

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How Bibi gets Americans to fight Israel's wars

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Syria and Lybia wars created the mass migration monster in Europe.

Ghadaffi himself told the EU. Without me there's nobody to stop the barbarian hordes from taking over your land. Stupid euros went ahead and supported US on Lybia and then Syria and look what happened.
    I'm telling you these Christian Zionists MAGA cultists are being led to their own slaughterhouse without realizing it. Maybe this mass migration of Europe and America is karma tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News' Perpetually Weak Anti-Bernie Got Ya's

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kentucky Governor Records Hostage-Like Video Going After Bernie

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bernie has 4-four-4 houses from lecturing us on income inequality.

ha!

Biden has the biggest mansion in his state and just bought another mansion in D.C..

Got that money to buy all those mansions from lecturing us on income inequality.

Same with Hussein. Just now bought a 15 million dollar island retreat, his 3rd mansion off the lecture circuit lecturing us on income inequality.

Big shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ha!

Biden has the biggest mansion in his state and just bought another mansion in D.C..

Got that money to buy all those mansions from lecturing us on income inequality.

Same with Hussein. Just now bought a 15 million dollar island retreat, his 3rd mansion off the lecture circuit lecturing us on income inequality.

Big shots.
    they're all crooks! them all!

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn rights!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ha!

Big shots.
    Bernie is the poorest member of the Senate but yeah all those other names you mentioned should go join the Republicans. That is why I refer to them corporate Democrats such as Biden, Hillary, Obama, Kamala, Pelosi and Corey Booker as "Republican lite."

Thread Information