Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump doesn't give a damn about the troops.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump just said there were 28 troops and they were in no danger until Trump bent over for Erdogan.

Poor, ignorant Qhris only cares about Dennison.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash thought he was going to shutdown the bipedal controversy about his stabbing the Kurds in the back,

a big show with cameras at the WH, BACKFIRED!

fantastic twitter thread

Last edited by boutons_deux; 10-17-2019 at 11:03 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would have gone with Neocon Nancy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turkey’s president dumped Trump’s bonkers letter ‘into the trash’ — and launched Syria attack hours later

The Turkish government flaunted its disrespect for the United States and President Donald Trump.

Turkish officials refused to comment substantively on an Oct. 9 letter Trump sent to Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan urging him not to be a “tough guy” or “fool” and reach a ceasefire agreement with the U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces militia,

“We just dumped his letter into the trash,” one government official told the website on the condition on anonymity.

“The date on the letter is 9 October, the same day we began Operation Peace Spring,” that official said.

“Our president gave the best response by launching the operation on the same day at 4 p.m.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/turkeys-president-dumped-trump-letter-into-the-trash-and-launched-syria-attack-hours-later-report/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1741

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turkey is not able to operate freely because Russian air force has closed the air to them.

So this BS about Turkey launching attacks is Turkish propaganda at this point. Very little fighting going on right now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turkey is not able to operate freely because Russian air force has closed the air to them.

So this BS about Turkey launching attacks is Turkish propaganda at this point. Very little fighting going on right now
    Big win for Pootin and his influence in Syria and Middle East, while USA disappears. Trash executing orders from Pootin, against the objections from EVERYBODY.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 10-17-2019 at 10:47 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big win for Pootin and his influence in Syria and Middle East, while USA disappears. Trash executing orders from Pootin, against the objections from EVERYBODY.

russia had been unsuccessful in getting good leverage in syria but they never gave up...

hiring/owning trump paid off handsomely though-

russia can now celebrate victory as putin orchestrates this show and russia is the big winner in syria thanks to his puppet- trump

all without firing a single shot!

thanks, republi- s.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    russia had been unsuccessful in getting good leverage in syria
    Russia has had a large, critical Russian naval base in Syria, so Assad is happy to have Russian $Ms pouring into Syria (his own pockets)

"Tartus is the Russian Navy's only Mediterranean repair and replenishment spot,

sparing Russia’s warships the trip back to their
    Black Sea bases through the Turkish Straits.[3]

It is the Russian Navy's only overseas base."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_naval_facility_in_Tartus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    russia had been unsuccessful in getting good leverage in syria but they never gave up...

hiring/owning trump paid off handsomely though-

russia can now celebrate victory as putin orchestrates this show and russia is the big winner in syria thanks to his puppet- trump

all without firing a single shot!

thanks, republi- s.
    You're a Moron

Russia has had 2 bases in Syria for decades. Their campaign has been hugely successful as they became de facto broker of deals I. The middle east, obliterated isis, saved Assad and even regained Turkey as ally.

Russian success is thanks to US and Obama stupidity of choosing the jihadi terrorist side in Syria over the secular government. US also ed up by putting all their 3ggs in one basket on terrorists and Kurdish YPG which were considered terrorists by Turkey AND US for years. They rebranded the name to SDF in hopes Noone would notice

All this stupidity and making Russia Great was all done mostly prior to 2016. No amount of spinning will change that fact. The war IN Syria was lost the moment we armed the jihadi hordes.

And one last commend on your stupid post. Russia fired thousand and thousand of shots and lost many men to get this victory so it was definite not "without firing a single shot"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    One never sees hater so passionate as when he is defending Putin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    probably as passionate as Chump defending USA arming and training terrorists and calling it a winning strategy

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    probably as passionate as Chump defending USA arming and training terrorists and calling it a winning strategy
    hater always has to lie.

Always.

And now he's touting the sacrifices his mother Russia has made in Syria.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump "pro-life" evangelicals are now fiercely defending the murder of actual babies

From now on, anyone going on a rant about how they are pro-Trump because they are “Christian” and “pro-life” are getting sent these photos by me---directly and with no warning.

Why? Because they are responsible for supporting this carnage.

I decided not to show these four photos directly in the article, but I have links to them.

It’s important you see them.

These are Kurdish babies and toddlers who have been killed by Turkish forces and Turkish-backed proxy forces.

Warning: these are heartbreaking...and graphic.

The following video I will display: A father who is begging for death because all of his children were brutally massacred.

Sardar Mlla Drwish@serdar_melah

They destroyed my family
    I am finished.. Kill me please
    One's child is precious
    I have lost my three children
    Three... Three
    A father from Serê Kanîyê/ Ras Al-Ayn after he lost three of his children
    #KurdsBetrayedByTrump#Kurd#Syrian

4:26 AM - Oct 13, 2019
    This is horrifying and disturbing.

Yet the exact same people who claim to be “pro-life” and scream about the termination of a damn clump of cells are

now justifying and excusing the murder of actual babies.

This goes well
    beyond their glorification of assault rifles, or

laughing at a stupid
    Trump video depicting a congregation getting butchered.

This is downright depravity.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/10/16/1892406/-Trump-pro-life-evangelicals-are-now-fiercely-defending-the-murder-of-actual-babies?detail=emaildkre1

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the deal looks good at the end.

except for menbij it is better than last week.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One never sees hater so passionate as when he is defending Putin.
    lol

comrade hater

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sanctions lifted before they were even implemented

Kurds betrayed for 2nd time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL chump

Liar again just yesterday said we were on a winning strategy until Trump pulled us out

defending an alliance with terrorist groups

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the deal looks good at the end.

except for menbij it is better than last week.
    this is not a deal

It's a face saving move for both sides. PENIS comes back without total humiliation and Erdodog saves face because Russia already told him to sit and stay like a good dog

deal

These propagandism by all sides is getting out of hand

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL chump

Liar again just yesterday said we were on a winning strategy until Trump pulled us out

defending an alliance with terrorist groups
    I said the US achieved a stable situation with minimum commitment.

Trump cut and run -- stability ends.

Period.

You cheered on the resulting death and murders.

Period.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘It just didn’t add up’: Pelosi says Trump’s meltdown was triggered by simple logic

“I also pointed out to the president I had concerns that all roads seemed to lead to Putin,” the Speaker recalled.

“The Russians have been trying to get a hold in the Middle East unsuccessfully and

now the president has given them an opportunity with the Kurds reaching out to them for support in Syria.”

“Then the president said, well,

the reason I’m taking the troops out of Syria is because I promised in the campaign to bring the troops home,” she continued.

“My question to him was, is Saudi Arabia home?

Is Saudi Arabia home?

Why are our troops going to Saudi Arabia if you promised to bring them home?

He said, well, the Saudi Arabians are paying for it.”

Pelosi said she was taken aback.

“Really, we’re putting our troops in harm’s way for Saudi Arabia because they’re paying?

It just didn’t add up,” she observed.

“But what it did do is cause a melt down on the part of the president because

he was unhappy with those questions.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/it-..._campaign=1751

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it

And this is from a pro Israeli site

DEBKAfile’s military sources report that Pence handed Erdogan a lifeline. By last Sunday, Oct. 13, his operation was flagging, thwarted by the arrival of Syrian government forces in the Kurdish areas, with Russia military support, while Turkish troops were still poised for attack. This followed a snap deal between the Kurds and Damascus. That deal and the close coordination between Presidents Trump and Vladimir Putin, revealed exclusively by DEBKAfile throughout, left the Turkish president little choice bit to dance again to the tune of Trump administration policy. Otherwise, he and the Turkish army would find themselves up against a broad front of Russia, the Syrian army and the Kurds. Erdogan therefore folded and acceded to Trump’s demand for a provisional truce.

https://www.debka.com/us-and-turkey-...amascus-court/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it

And this is from a pro Israeli site

DEBKAfile’s military sources report that Pence handed Erdogan a lifeline. By last Sunday, Oct. 13, his operation was flagging, thwarted by the arrival of Syrian government forces in the Kurdish areas, with Russia military support, while Turkish troops were still poised for attack. This followed a snap deal between the Kurds and Damascus. That deal and the close coordination between Presidents Trump and Vladimir Putin, revealed exclusively by DEBKAfile throughout, left the Turkish president little choice bit to dance again to the tune of Trump administration policy. Otherwise, he and the Turkish army would find themselves up against a broad front of Russia, the Syrian army and the Kurds. Erdogan therefore folded and acceded to Trump’s demand for a provisional truce.

https://www.debka.com/us-and-turkey-...amascus-court/

you called what everyone else called years ago - that putin owns trump?

ok got it

Thread Information