Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 33 of 33
  1. #26
    4X ST MVP Spurtacular's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Post Count
    38,923
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boiled down:::

    Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

  2. #27
    🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 ElNono's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Post Count
    124,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always wondered what happened to m>s, tbh
    _____________________________

  3. #28
    I’m fat Monostradamus's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Post Count
    3,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    DarrinS brushing this off, when just a week ago he was clutching his pearls & screeching about that movie where they hunt Trumptards.
    _____________________________

  4. #29
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Post Count
    36,514
    Post Thanks / Like
    DarrinS brushing this off, when just a week ago he was clutching his pearls & screeching about that movie where they hunt Trumptards.
    which made no fucking sense cause the Trumptards were probably going to win in the end
    _____________________________
    90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


    SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

  5. #30
    Savvy Veteran spurraider21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Post Count
    67,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    DarrinS brushing this off, when just a week ago he was clutching his pearls & screeching about that movie where they hunt Trumptards.
    conservative persecution complex

  6. #31
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Post Count
    48,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    which made no fucking sense cause the Trumptards were probably going to win in the end
    4 more years! I really don't know if our enemies can take it.

  7. #32
    dangerous floater Winehole23's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Post Count
    49,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    4 more years! I really don't know if our enemies can take it.
    You think of your fellow US citizens as your enemies.

    That pretty much says it all right there.

  8. #33
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Post Count
    31,735
    Post Thanks / Like
    DarrinS brushing this off, when just a week ago he was clutching his pearls & screeching about that movie where they hunt Trumptards.
    I had the same thought.

    Crazy fringe opinions not important now, so I guess he'll be deleting all the threads he started about nutjob college students at random universities.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •