Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    36/7/7
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Michigan Wolverines

The crouched-down hookers are supposed to be children. Those elites were actually having sex with young girls, not adult women. There's nothing groundbreaking about consensual group sex sessions.. unless of course, you can't give consent.

Underage girl was caught having sex with two old asian dudes. This scene literally happens right before Tom Cruise enters the rothschild mansion so as to give us subliminal messaging for what we're about to witness

^Ending scene. Look at 1:33 how their daughter walks away into the direction of the 2 jews who were actually present earlier in the Elites party (at the beginning of the film). She's never seen again. Cruise and Kidman sold their daughter off to be sex slaves, or to be sacrificed.

Also, the 24 minutes worth of scenes that the Warner execs removed from the film obviously contained pedophilia/human sacrifice.
    Last edited by AlexJones; 08-19-2019 at 02:47 AM.

36/7/7
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    Oh and, just a coincidence that Kubrick died of heart attack before the film came out. Lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    What's your main screen name?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Rednecks have been doing that for a long time. There's nothing elite about it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Oh and, just a coincidence that Kubrick died of heart attack before the film came out. Lol
    and yet the film still came out

lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So through his movies, Kubrick exposes the fake moon landing and the elite child pedo rings.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    DJR210 where's the old guy with the mustache?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    makes sense tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Lots of scenes were deleted. His daughter is pissed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    One of the most suspense filled Hollywood films I ever watched. Immense scene build up.

Credited with ending Tom & Nicole's marriage

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lots of scenes were deleted. His daughter is pissed.
    ?

Last I heard, she claimed that the film was completed and that the rumor of 20-something deleted minutes was bogus.

Though it's likely she wouldn't have known one way or the other.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

The crouched-down hookers are supposed to be children. Those elites were actually having sex with young girls, not adult women. There's nothing groundbreaking about consensual group sex sessions.. unless of course, you can't give consent.

Underage girl was caught having sex with two old asian dudes. This scene literally happens right before Tom Cruise enters the rothschild mansion so as to give us subliminal messaging for what we're about to witness

^Ending scene. Look at 1:33 how their daughter walks away into the direction of the 2 jews who were actually present earlier in the Elites party (at the beginning of the film). She's never seen again. Cruise and Kidman sold their daughter off to be sex slaves, or to be sacrificed.

Also, the 24 minutes worth of scenes that the Warner execs removed from the film obviously contained pedophilia/human sacrifice.
    I don't know if you're right about the 24 minutes unaccounted for, but, something is amiss here.

I too could never understand wtf was the big deal! Group sex, whoop-de-doo.

Good materiel, AJ.

36/7/7
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    I don't know if you're right about the 24 minutes unaccounted for, but, something is amiss here.

I too could never understand wtf was the big deal! Group sex, whoop-de-doo.

Good materiel, AJ.
    That's the point. There's nothing crazy about group sex.

So why the because Tom Cruise found out a bunch of rich people are having group sex ritual , theyd have to threaten his entire family? What's the taboo?

the girls were all underage.

Cruise and Kidman chose to give away their own daughter to save themselves.

I think the idea is that Cruise's daughter will replace the woman who was sacrificed for "redeeming" Cruise at the party

Note the stuffed feline in the toy store scene.

The stuffed feline was present earlier in the movie, in the hooker's room.

Stuffed Feline = Beta Kitten Programming
    Last edited by AlexJones; 08-20-2019 at 07:49 PM.

36/7/7
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Michigan Wolverines

This scene never made it to the final cut. Deleted by Warner execs, presumably

The girl had a lot more to do with the story,, it's not a coincidence at all that they deleted a scene concerning her.

All the actors signed confidentiality agreements so they wouldn't be able to talk about the deleted footage from the film.

Kidman's dad is in the pedo ring.
    Last edited by AlexJones; 08-20-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The same two Warner execs who resigned the day the movie was released. They are responsible for the editing.

36/7/7
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    You guys want more redpilling?

Youtube (google) has hillary'd their algorithm to prevent "Eyes Wide Shut" from being a search suggestion.

You can go on youtube, try to type in "Stanley Kubrick Eyes Wide Shut"

By the time you get to "Stanley Kubrick Ey", the search suggestion DISAPPEARS.

36/7/7
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Michigan Wolverines

These are the two old men at the rothsc---- the erh, Ziegler's party.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

i dont understand the huge conspiracy. it wasn't exactly subliminal. in the scene you're showing with the middle picture, that dad straight up refers to his daughter as a child. and then in a future scene he seems chill with those older dudes with his daughter, and not so subtly pimps her out to cruise's character
    Last edited by spurraider21; 08-20-2019 at 07:58 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Philo trying to work it out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Philo trying to work it out.
    no, i'm just trying to understand what the great big conspiracy is here

as if people have just now unearthed some scenes from the movie that were there since release

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    i dont understand the huge conspiracy. it wasn't exactly subliminal. in the scene you're showing with the middle picture, that dad straight up refers to his daughter as a child. and then in a future scene he seems chill with those older dudes with his daughter, and not so subtly pimps her out to cruise's character
    But, the girl is close enough to age + more than willing if not in cahoots with her father that it never dawned on me in the circa.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    But, the girl is close enough to age + more than willing if not in cahoots with her father that it never dawned on me in the circa.
    its abundantly clear that she's underaged at least... and her father refers to her as a child

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    its abundantly clear that she's underaged at least... and her father refers to her as a child
    It's arguable. I've never toted up that cipher since release till this day. Age of consent in NY state is 17. She could pass for 17 easy.

---------

That's "child" part of the conspiracy twixt father & daughter & their intended targets.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    The girl on the left. I God's.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Old enough to pee, old enough for me

Thread Information