Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I never understood people that like extremely y stuff. It tastes like and it s your guts up. Man, I don't want to imagine the horrible cases of hemorrhoids you must have in North America with all that y food and no bidets, tbh.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Bidets are disgusting tbh. Better to just use TP and then the shower to complete the washing process properly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bidets are disgusting tbh. Better to just use TP and then the shower to complete the washing process properly.
    Disgusting is the you are left with in your asshole if you don't use a bidet, tbh. Also, lol at taking a shower everytime you need to .

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I never understood people that like extremely y stuff. It tastes like and it s your guts up. Man, I don't want to imagine the horrible cases of hemorrhoids you must have in North America with all that y food and no bidets, tbh.
    Dont know what you're eating but the e has to always be complemented with a flavorish incredient that makes it worth it. Anything with a lemon after taste is good in my book.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I can't explain why, but I like a lot of heat when I order something typically served y. If I'm getting Thai curry or say green sauce on my Mexican food it tastes really off if it's not at least really y. Not that I enjoy those over top one dab sauces using pure capsaicin, but I love habaneros, Thai chiles, serranos, and so on. Never have tried ghost peppers or Carolina reapers though, those look way over the top.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 06-03-2020 at 11:09 PM.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Disgusting is the you are left with in your asshole if you don't use a bidet, tbh. Also, lol at taking a shower everytime you need to .
    shut up and eat your chimmichurri

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    shut up and eat your chimmichurri
    I will gladly do it as long as I have a practical ass cleaning device, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You should check out Paqui's Ghost Pepper chips. They're right at edge of almost being too hot to enjoy. They've got a good flavor as well.

UPDATE - I finally opened the bag last night. I couldn't finish them. They were too hot to enjoy, tbh. The taste was good just that after a second or two my tongue couldn't taste anything anymore.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    UPDATE - I finally opened the bag last night. I couldn't finish them. They were too hot to enjoy, tbh. The taste was good just that after a second or two my tongue couldn't taste anything anymore.
    ah...then you probably missed the next morning benefit of a total cleanout. I think you need about 7 or 8 of them to achieve.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ah...then you probably missed the next morning benefit of a total cleanout. I think you need about 7 or 8 of them to achieve.
    Bend over, I'll in give ya a total clean out. And yes I didn't want to wake up ting fire.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bend over, I'll in give ya a total clean out. And yes I didn't want to wake up ting fire.

Believe it or not, you don't really get a big ass burn the next day. But it just turns everything in your stomach into a chunky liquid that you can't contain.

Thread Information