Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Tbh I don't eat that much cereal but when I do it's still regular cereal. I just use almond milk instead of regular milk to keep the calories down.

It's the Fiber One pastry/cookie line-up that's a must have for me. They're sweet enough to kill off sweet cravings but not good enough to where you want to devour the whole box in one sitting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Tbh I don't eat that much cereal but when I do it's still regular cereal. I just use almond milk instead of regular milk to keep the calories down.

It's the Fiber One pastry/cookie line-up that's a must have for me. They're sweet enough to kill off sweet cravings but not good enough to where you want to devour the whole box in one sitting.

You also won’t devour the whole box in one sitting because of how much time you’d be spending on the toilet the following day

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Berries are where it’s at for me. Blueberries especially. I’m a big fan of pomegranate seeds too even though it’s expensive as to buy the seeds themselves (not gonna spend 15 minutes picking a pomegranate apart )
    Blueberries are ridiculously healthy. I always have a pint in the fridge for cereal

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Haribo Cola bottles
    Sour Patch Watermelons
    Simply Apple Juice
    Filet-O-Fish

I have a very strong sweet tooth and have cut out juices/soft drinks by like 90% from where I used to be a few years ago tbh. I can eat a bag of Haribo in one sitting, but boy does it cause mud butt.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yeah honey bunches of oats definitely has loads of sugar, it tastes way too good not to.

The fact most Americans think your average breakfast cereal is healthy is one of the most well run (albeit destructive) multi-decade marketing campaigns we’ll ever see.
    I know that's true and I still can't help but think that I'm eating better with honey bunches or even honey nut Cheerios.

Mental thing I guess

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I know that's true and I still can't help but think that I'm eating better with honey bunches or even honey nut Cheerios.

Mental thing I guess
    There’s no question that the cereals you mentioned are more healthy than Reese’s Puffs or Captain Crunch, it’s still just a lot more in sugars/processed starches than your body should be ingesting at once. The breakfasts that are heavy in fats (ie eggs and bacon) are better for you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Blueberries are ridiculously healthy. I always have a pint in the fridge for cereal
    For men blueberries are possibly the healthiest fruit that exists. I always buy the giant sized container from Trader Joe’s as a go to snack.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Does Honey Bunches of Oats actually have any less sugar than Froot Loops? It tastes way too good for me to believe so. I just eat bland ass oatmeal with cinnamon since I don't want a sugar bomb in a daily meal. Tastes like but it's just fuel IMO.
    it does have less sugar. its still not the healthiest thing in the world, but its not as bad as the "kid" cereals like fruit loops, capn crunch, cinnamon toast crunch, etc.

like i said, honey bunches of oats is now my go-to "sweet tooth" cereal whereas most times when i have cereal its fiber one. its an improvement to having the extra sugary ones nearly daily

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    My "sweet" cereal (sweeter, I guess) is HEB Multigrain muesli-type stuff. Tastes good and one bowl is pretty filling. Otherwise generic Cheerios and raisin bran.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Does Honey Bunches of Oats actually have any less sugar than Froot Loops? It tastes way too good for me to believe so. I just eat bland ass oatmeal with cinnamon since I don't want a sugar bomb in a daily meal. Tastes like but it's just fuel IMO.
    I've been doing oats soaked in kefir overnight.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    i do that in the winters when its colder. steel cut oatmeal with some cinnamon and a little honey just to make it edible. but in the hot summer months, i cant have a warm bowl of tasteless oatmeal.

otherwise i usually have fiber one cereal or just a couple of eggs with toast. i never add salt to my eggs. never felt the need to. when i had to rush to work, i'd grab a nature valley bar and a banana

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Also very tasty

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The chip thread got me thinking about the guilty pleasure foods.

What are a few of yours?
    your mom's vagina

--

man how has noone posted that yet? guess ST takes its junk food very seriously

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Berries are where it’s at for me. Blueberries especially. I’m a big fan of pomegranate seeds too even though it’s expensive as to buy the seeds themselves (not gonna spend 15 minutes picking a pomegranate apart )
    Google ways to get the seeds out of pomegranates....the water in a bowl trick makes it take about three minutes to get all the seeds out.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets

That’s my favorite cereal....or at least a tie with raisin nut bran.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    April 5, 2016. I'm still pissed they told me I wasn't one of the first 15 people to earn free chicken for a year.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Throw in some raw pecans, walnuts, pineapples & raspberries...

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Trader Joe's version of Takis
    Totinos $1 frozen pizzas
    Snickers Ice Cream Bars
    7-Eleven Taquitos
    Frosted Mini-Wheats
    McDonald's Sausage & Egg Burritos
    Taco Bueno Beef Muchaco
    Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme
    Jack in the Box Sriracha burger
    Evol frozen Chicken Tikka Masala

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Throw in some raw pecans, walnuts, pineapples & raspberries...
    yes

i've been having this nearly exclusively for the past 2 months. no need for toppings. though i have crushed oreos on it once or twice

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Taco Bell is changing their menu in a couple weeks. You've been warned. At least three things I like are going away.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    aww, the gimmick dorito tacos are gone... i didnt mind those

but i mostly stick to the burrito/taco/crunchwrap supreme

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Was at the grocery store last night and didn't know they still made these. Had to grab a box. They'll likely stay in the freezer forever but you never know.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    aww, the gimmick dorito tacos are gone... i didnt mind those

but i mostly stick to the burrito/taco/crunchwrap supreme
    The cheesy Gordita crunch is heaven

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Was at the grocery store last night and didn't know they still made these. Had to grab a box. They'll likely stay in the freezer forever but you never know.

Now I gotta have 'umm!

Thread Information