Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Drink some Topo Chico. The OG grapefruit flavored one is the best IMO.

OR, you can get some Mio and dump it in the regular flavorless Topo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Any sweet pastry/cookie basically. I have to make a concerted effort to only get 1 box when I go grocery shopping bc I can't control myself. Doesnt matter if its 10 boxes, I'll devour them all in a day or two if they're in the pantry. The rest has to be the low calorie Fiber One sweets or I'd be morbidly obese, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    HEB brand ice cream pretty much any flavor. They blow Blue Bell out of the water both in quality, taste and price.

Intense chocolate, Java chocolate chunk, and the 1905 Vanilla are my go-tos
    ing yes to the HEB ice cream. Java Chocolate Chunk is my flavor right now.

If I could live on nothing but ice cream, I'd probably be okay with that. Other sweets not so much.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ing yes to the HEB ice cream. Java Chocolate Chunk is my flavor right now.

If I could live on nothing but ice cream, I'd probably be okay with that. Other sweets not so much.
    Love HEB ice creams too. I just got off a bad 3 month Java Chocolate Chunk jag lol. I noticed a change though. I think its the chocolate chips because its in their bakery cookies too. But no matter because now I have Coconut Almond Chocolate Chip! If you like an Almond Joy, this is really something. Then when it gets cooler I’ll switch to the Mexican Hot Chocolate

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Love HEB ice creams too. I just got off a bad 3 month Java Chocolate Chunk jag lol. I noticed a change though. I think its the chocolate chips because its in their bakery cookies too. But no matter because now I have Coconut Almond Chocolate Chip! If you like an Almond Joy, this is really something. Then when it gets cooler I’ll switch to the Mexican Hot Chocolate
    I like the White Chocolate Raspberry despite it having no white chocolate in it. But those dark chocolate pieces contrast well with the raspberry. The Caramel Turtle is good too. I'm disappointed lately with Blue Bell. I used to love the Southern Blackberry Cobbler but I got a half gallon of it last week and it has way less blackberry syrup in it and it tastes like they added cinnamon now. Blue Bell was so much better before they started poisoning people tbh.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I like the White Chocolate Raspberry despite it having no white chocolate in it. But those dark chocolate pieces contrast well with the raspberry. The Caramel Turtle is good too. I'm disappointed lately with Blue Bell. I used to love the Southern Blackberry Cobbler but I got a half gallon of it last week and it has way less blackberry syrup in it and it tastes like they added cinnamon now. Blue Bell was so much better before they started poisoning people tbh.
    I was never a big Blue Bell fan, so their poisoning stunts were just a slight inconvenience to me, but enough to drive me to HEB ice cream full time. Strawberry is the only berry I like and I still get Blue Bell for that. HEBs isn’t sweet enough for me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Lately those Reese’s peanut butter cup thins. Twice now I’ve gotten a bag that holds probably about 40 or so of them and finish them within 2 days. It’s bad. I’ll eat 5 in a row with no hesitation and apparently no immediate guilt.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    HEB did have their own recall for strawberry ice cream a few days ago. Something about metal shavings.

Blue Bell can go themselves.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Any sweet pastry/cookie basically. I have to make a concerted effort to only get 1 box when I go grocery shopping bc I can't control myself. Doesnt matter if its 10 boxes, I'll devour them all in a day or two if they're in the pantry. The rest has to be the low calorie Fiber One sweets or I'd be morbidly obese, tbh.
    Same tbh. I don’t keep any sweets/pastries in my apartment because I’d devour them if I did, I have to basically avoid them completely.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Same tbh. I don’t keep any sweets/pastries in my apartment because I’d devour them if I did, I have to basically avoid them completely.
    If I buy four bags of Haribos they'll last about as long as one would lol. No interest in getting the beetus, so I stick to buying one bag and never store any. Weird how I had 100x more self control with cocaine than sugar.

Also why I buy ice cream maybe once every month or two. Because I plow right through it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    If I buy four bags of Haribos they'll last about as long as one would lol. No interest in getting the beetus, so I stick to buying one bag and never store any. Weird how I had 100x more self control with cocaine than sugar.

Also why I buy ice cream maybe once every month or two. Because I plow right through it.
    They've done studies with rats that show sugar is way more addictive than cocaine (dead serious)

I try to keep my fridge stocked with fruit so whenever I'm craving sugar I'll eat that rather than pastries.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

As a senior in high school in 2012/2013 I was addicted to Haribo "Happy Cola" candies that I'd get from Walgreens

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    They've done studies with rats that show sugar is way more addictive than cocaine (dead serious)

I try to keep my fridge stocked with fruit so whenever I'm craving sugar I'll eat that rather than pastries.
    Smart.

I try to have fruit before any sugar in my day with varying results.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    As a senior in high school in 2012/2013 I was addicted to Haribo "Happy Cola" candies that I'd get from Walgreens
    Those are good, but the fizzy colas with the sour sugar took those to the next level.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Yeah man a nice chunk of cantaloupe in season is ing hard to beat. I love Granny Smith apples too (can't stand red ones though).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    yeah a lot of this stuff is out of sight, out of mind.

even those piece of cheap cup noodles, or those ridiculously sodium packed progresso soups. the few times i've bought them, i tell myself im only going to use them in some situation where i dont have a meal prepped and have no real choice.

within 3 days they're all eaten. same with like hot pockets

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    switching from eating sugary kid cereals like fruit loops and to fiber one has been another positive change i've made. now my "sweet" variant of cereal is honey bunches of oats, with fiber one being my regular one.

except when i go nuts and buy a box of oreo o's. then that thing is gone in 4 days

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Fiber One looks and smells like rabbit pellets.

I feel good enough eating honey bunches with almonds or special k with berries

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah man a nice chunk of cantaloupe in season is ing hard to beat. I love Granny Smith apples too (can't stand red ones though).
    I don’t know who the eats those. Mealy. I like the GS as well but fine with Jazz, Honey Crisp...anything that’s tart. But can’t beat the GS for price.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    switching from eating sugary kid cereals like fruit loops and to fiber one has been another positive change i've made. now my "sweet" variant of cereal is honey bunches of oats, with fiber one being my regular one.

except when i go nuts and buy a box of oreo o's. then that thing is gone in 4 days
    I through phases where the cookie (whatever kind) isn’t enough so I’ll put peanut butter on them. Same with most ice creams.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Does Honey Bunches of Oats actually have any less sugar than Froot Loops? It tastes way too good for me to believe so. I just eat bland ass oatmeal with cinnamon since I don't want a sugar bomb in a daily meal. Tastes like but it's just fuel IMO.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Berries are where it’s at for me. Blueberries especially. I’m a big fan of pomegranate seeds too even though it’s expensive as to buy the seeds themselves (not gonna spend 15 minutes picking a pomegranate apart )

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Does Honey Bunches of Oats actually have any less sugar than Froot Loops? It tastes way too good for me to believe so. I just eat bland ass oatmeal with cinnamon since I don't want a sugar bomb in a daily meal. Tastes like but it's just fuel IMO.
    Yeah honey bunches of oats definitely has loads of sugar, it tastes way too good not to.

The fact most Americans think your average breakfast cereal is healthy is one of the most well run (albeit destructive) multi-decade marketing campaigns we’ll ever see.

Thread Information