Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Regardless, it's a hoot watching their leader reject $20 million from the G's passing that hat.

Drives Media nutty-nuts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not sure about what to say about this whole mess... I've seen night at 3 pm near Sao Paulo because of the fires in amazonian forest.. people did not care, they started to care because Macron called dat re ed of Bolsonaro out.. all of sudden it is let's defend Brazilian pride againts smelly french... Amazonia ? who gives a ? More important is the Brazilian pride

This country is becoming a massive hole by the minute...

Most corrupted country in the world, most gun deaths, jails that will make the jail of midnight express look like a 5 stars resort, a president who make Trump look like Einstein, favelas out of control, poverty... this country is becoming a plague for humanity tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why Everything They Say About The Amazon, Including That It's The 'Lungs Of The World,' Is Wrong

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michael...-is-wrong/amp/

Yep, and all the same BS repeated in this clip.

Lmao at this reporter trying to make this super dramatic. The farmer remains calm

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh look, Darrin and TSA are pro fire because reasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look, Darrin and TSA are pro fire because reasons.
    Not pro fire, anti hysteria

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The G7 is a joke that is true. Lol not even having China in it

It's a wine sipping club for failing dying superpowers. I'm glad bolsonaro took a on macron

That being said the Amazon is burning 80% more this year vs last year and smoke is reaching many south American metro areas. That's a big deal. I also feel for the 1 million natives that are in danger of losing it all.

It's a very sad time for humanity

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, concern for the Amazon because reasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    80,000 fires are not hysteria sherlock. No offense but You just don't grasp the magnitude.

California goes nuts for a few dozen fires.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Darrin pumping his fist at widespread arson. Hopes it happens in the US.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The G7 is a joke that is true. Lol not even having China in it

It's a wine sipping club for failing dying superpowers. I'm glad bolsonaro took a on macron

That being said the Amazon is burning 80% more this year vs last year and smoke is reaching many south American metro areas. That's a big deal. I also feel for the 1 million natives that are in danger of losing it all.

I said it 1st. Me. If you want to catch my farts, fine. But, I went 1st...ME!

---

Horse , 2. All it will take to make it heaven on earth once & again is Trump not getting that xtra 4 years. You'll straighten up & fly right, Media will straighten up & fly right. Dems will straighten up & fly right. The Tired Old Bags will be back in power & all will be right in the world.

You damn sorehead, you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said it 1st. Me. If you want to catch my farts, fine. But, I went 1st...ME!

---

Horse , 2. All it will take to make it heaven on earth once & again is Trump not getting that xtra 4 years. You'll straighten up & fly right, Media will straighten up & fly right. Dems will straighten up & fly right. The Tired Old Bags will be back in power & all will be right in the world.

You damn sorehead, you.
    1. i have no idea what you're talking about

2. Seems you get hung up on Trump after every topic. Not everything revolves around Trump, Nancy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1. i have no idea what you're talking about

2. Seems you get hung up on Trump after every topic. Not everything revolves around Trump, Nancy
    1. Fine. Nonetheless I laid it in first. Me. Don't even start.

2. Yes. I'm here to back the old man in all posts where it is even remotely connected.

3. They were selling your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Fine. Nonetheless I laid it in first. Me. Don't even start.

2. Yes. I'm here to back the old man in all posts where it is even remotely connected.

3. They were selling your .
    OK, Melania. Carry on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad bolsonaro took a on macron

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    80,000 fires are not hysteria sherlock. No offense but You just don't grasp the magnitude.

California goes nuts for a few dozen fires.

Zero fires thus far is nothing short of a miracle this year. Don't get me started on PGE negligence and corruption, but instead of starting to bury power lines in the fire hazard areas, because it costs monies, their plan is "BE PREPARED: YOU WILL HAVE NO POWER FOR A MINIMUM 3 DAYS". Their power grid is so ancient, if the small towns burn, that same grid connects to the East Bay and everywhere between Burn Town and there will be without power.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OK, Melania. Carry on
    4. Florida.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what's funny? Macron is a wine sipping elitist stooge. He started giving solutions to the fire like he knows anything while not mentioning Brazilian ppl

And the fires are a calamity for humanity

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not sure what's funny? Macron is a wine sipping elitist stooge. He started giving solutions to the fire like he knows anything while not mentioning Brazilian ppl

This week. Next week, if Nadler catches himself a hanger "the fires" will be put on a remote burner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This week. Next week, if Nadler catches himself a hanger "the fires" will be put on a remote burner.
    Trump is no different than the other G7 stooges.

It's sad that you actually believe otherwise. You saw Trump wining and dining and getting along the rest of the stooges just fine. That's not optics. The reality is they all belong to the same club of elitist pathetic stooges. Including the orange one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's sad that you actually believe otherwise. You saw Trump wining and dining and getting along the rest of the stooges just fine. That's not optics. The reality is they all belong to the same club of elitist pathetic stooges. Including the orange one

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

& I wouldn't a went without the invite to Poot & I said so on this Board.

Yes, he cowtowed over the weekend. I own my . Never had a problem doing so inside, or, outside the sporting realm.

It's my religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

enjoying brazil's refusal to accept funds to help (because its sticking it to macron) with the fire while also claiming the fires are a calamity is a re ed position. thats why i laughed. its petty as . its as important to you that somebody tells off macron as it is to help with the fires

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad you see it that way. Last year he left early to meet his buddy Kim and left Macron and Trudeau to do the dishes and even ted on Trudeau on his way out.

This time he even stayed for dessert

The old man is crumbling and even got ted on by Iranian president on his way out the back door

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    enjoying brazil's refusal to accept funds to help (because its sticking it to macron) with the fire while also claiming the fires are a calamity is a re ed position. thats why i laughed. its petty as . its as important to you that somebody tells off macron as it is to help with the fires
    And its not petty to throw 10 miserable millions at Brazil while tweeting crap about its sitting president???

Thread Information