My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So after Booker whining because of a double team AND Kevin Durant agreeing with Booker (that’s true, KD agreed with him on social media ), we get this

What a bunch of pussies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden is so insecure he will never shave his beard off ever again

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Social media has turned every damn athlete into giant pussies. And Yes Lebron leads the charge with corny ass posts. Players make millions and play a sport they love and they still complain lmao.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Isn’t that the reason he won it. Whiny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden is all about stat padding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Social media has turned every damn athlete into giant pussies. And Yes Lebron leads the charge with corny ass posts. Players make millions and play a sport they love and they still complain lmao.
    Lwbron posts a lot of corny stuff but social media hasn’t turned him into a pussy WTF are you talking about lol

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lwbron posts a lot of corny stuff but social media hasn’t turned him into a pussy WTF are you talking about lol
    No LeBron is a pussy in regular Media instead of social media

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What exactly is the narrative that made him lose? That the Rockets were the 4th seed and the bucks had the best regular season record? Or that Giannis actually played defense? Bc the narrative should be that hes a stat padding playoff choking b****. But I didnt see that narrative anywhere.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Relative to Black Greek guy, Harden clearly deserved the award. The MVP was co-opted for marketing purposes long ago. Otherwise, Larry Bird would've won five MVPs in a row.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn’t that the reason he won it. Whiny
    Media narrative is the reason most MVPs are awarded anyway. Only players that are so damn good they can't be ignored can overcome that. Harden isn't on that level when he only plays hard (and smart) on one half of the court.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    When it was between him and Russ, he also emphasized then that winning matters for the award. He certainly didn’t cave into the notion that Russ’ historic triple double season had less merit. Flip it to him and Giannis, he wants to argue in the alternative how special his production is and disregard the winning. Obvious hypocrite is obvious.

It’s fine if he wants to cry. It’s how he won his MVP, aided along with, ironically, the media narrative about his historically great production in a system and style of game that really hasn’t been seen before in the league. He likes his cake, and wants to eat it too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Media narrative is the reason most MVPs are awarded anyway. Only players that are so damn good they can't be ignored can overcome that. Harden isn't on that level when he only plays hard (and smart) on one half of the court.
    Sure I could agree with that , but harden is complaining about why he won it is kinda ironic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would not like to be on Sac as the 11th men with Boogie ing with e for no reason...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When it was between him and Russ, he also emphasized then that winning matters for the award. He certainly didn’t cave into the notion that Russ’ historic triple double season had less merit. Flip it to him and Giannis, he wants to argue in the alternative how special his production is and disregard the winning. Obvious hypocrite is obvious.

It’s fine if he wants to cry. It’s how he won his MVP, aided along with, ironically, the media narrative about his historically great production in a system and style of game that really hasn’t been seen before in the league. He likes his cake, and wants to eat it too.
    Facts. Well said.

Thread Information