Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yeah the most annoying thing about the Luke scene is all the Derps out there going “ they finally treated Luke the way he deserved his legacy isn’t ruined anymore ” and taking a cool scene and making it all about their own toxic insecurities.
    lol yeah and those same fanboys who were upset that he didn't courageously defeat the whole first order on his own and upset that palatine returned bc it was unoriginal, had no issue with the legends canon where palpatine came back and somehow turned the unstoppable, inherently good luke who would never give up, into a sith puppet (like snoke )

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yeah the most annoying thing about the Luke scene is all the Derps out there going “ they finally treated Luke the way he deserved his legacy isn’t ruined anymore ” and taking a cool scene and making it all about their own toxic insecurities.
    I think it showed more how he got where he was in Last Jedi. Thought he was the , bit off more than he could chew and failed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This season was fun, but if The Mandalorian keeps turning into a weekly 40 minute advertisement for new spinoffs, I’ll be out pretty quickly.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEKC...nnel=MordenWex

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    And what's the deal with Boba Fett anyway? How did he become such a massively popular character for Star Wars nerds?

He wasn't much of anything in the original trilogy. I mean, the armor is cool and the ship is fine, but his entire storyline was he made a deal with Vader for Han and then got killed by a rocket pack malfunction. But somehow he's like the 4th or 5th most popular character in the SW cult? Doesn't make sense. Anyway, we saw him get swallowed. Ridiculous to bring him back for this series just because the main character has similar armor. I fully expect a hologram Yoda exposition next season.

Seems like the lore gets disconnected from the movies a lot of times. Another example... In episode 1 this season I noticed they brought back that droid from New Hope who malfunctioned right before Luke bought R2D2 and C3PO. I looked it up to see if I was right, and this R5 droid has like chapters written about him. Apparently now the consensus narrative is that R5 purposefully sacrificed himself in A New Hope so that R2 would be chosen by Skywalker. What? Where is that ever implied in the movie itself? Why do fans need the story to be anything loftier than "the piece of junk busted an oil gasket right before he was taken?"
    Much like the Venture Bros, Star Wars is about failure.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Gino Corona

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What happened? She get fired yet?

She used to look great in her MMA days. She looks like Arnold these days. Lol

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    she did get fired.

It was just a matter of time. The dumb never could shut up about COVID being fake or whatever. Funny what got her fired was talking about mah Jews.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Brigham Young Cougars
    double standard ish.......its ok for pedro the star of the show to call people nazis because he supports the left........its ok for krystina arielle to be racist to whites because she supports the left..........fucc sjws & lucas/disney

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    double standard ish.......its ok for pedro the star of the show to call people nazis because he supports the left........its ok for krystina arielle to be racist to whites because she supports the left..........fucc sjws & lucas/disney
    To be fair who is watching this stuff - people that believe in fairytales like systematic racism

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    nazis and their snowflake buddies

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Brigham Young Cougars
    nazis and their snowflake buddies

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I mean Kap got blackballed from the NFL and didn't even say a word, he kneeled. He was fired because his political views were bad for business, same is happening with Gina.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    I mean Kap got blackballed from the NFL and didn't even say a word, he kneeled. He was fired because his political views were bad for business, same is happening with Gina.
    Kaepernick started talking SJW the minute he lost his starting position. Which rotted the 49ers locker room. Oh he talked.

She wasn't making comments on the set in her Star Wars uniform. But I don't think your analogy is far off. Just want to set the record straight on that cult leader.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Damn she dumb

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Smh they were working on a spin-off for her too. Wasted millions of dollars just to be a maga edgelord online. Oh well, UPS is hiring!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    To be fair who is watching this stuff - people that believe in fairytales like systematic racism
    Don't you soothe yourself with fairy tales of Polish grandeur?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Coon babble

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In a more serious note, is season 3 actually happening any time soon? Pedro Pascal is working on the live adaptation of the last of us for HBO so it might be a while before a season 3 is even announced.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    In a more serious note, is season 3 actually happening any time soon? Pedro Pascal is working on the live adaptation of the last of us for HBO so it might be a while before a season 3 is even announced.
    Season 3 was announced a while ago, just not a release date.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Brigham Young Cougars
    typical response from a left brainwashed ........u wouldnt call me or magahulk a coon to our faces

Thread Information