NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Excited to see Gus Fring in space tbh.
    Was that Gina Carano? I'd hit that like mike tyson
    I'm in.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    First episode was pretty great..basically like Eastwood's man with no name cowboy character but drifting through the Star Wars universe. Me Gusta

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    First episode was pretty great..basically like Eastwood's man with no name cowboy character but drifting through the Star Wars universe. Me Gusta
    I'm going to try and make myself wait until the whole series has been released.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    ‪Thought ep 2 was underwhelming tbh‬

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    It was all about developing the relationship between The Mandalorian and SPOILER, and all that was great, but yeah ultimately it didn’t push the plot forward any.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It was all about developing the relationship between The Mandalorian and SPOILER, and all that was great, but yeah ultimately it didn’t push the plot forward any.
    Movie quality visuals tho, production budget must be high

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    it was 27 minutes though i wonder if they'll all be that short

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    I'm going to try and make myself wait until the whole series has been released.
    Don’t do it! I was trying to do the same and someone mentioned the end of episode one and that it will get spoiled if I don’t....and they’re probably right.

Totally worth it by the way. I loved the first two episodes. Definitely the best Star Wars thing that’s come out since Disney owned it....maybe besides Rogue One.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Baby yoda is all the rage right now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bend over, I'll ing show you Baby Yoda.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Lol when he gets out of the crib twice to try and force heal Mando

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Will baby Yoda grow up in the series? Or will he stay big eared and cute

I have spoken

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm a Star Wars fan but this type of stuff is what's wrong with Disney trying to milk the out of this franchise. Maybe I'm just a psychopath but the touchy feely, extra nostalgia doesn't work for me. I'm not going to put baby Yoda as my avatar or build a shrine because ITS SO COOL AND CUTE!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Will baby Yoda grow up in the series? Or will he stay big eared and cute

I have spoken

Given the long life span of yodas I think he’s going to stay that way for a while

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    Is this about a Chinese restaurant?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Close enough. Disney showing off their cultural diversity / awareness.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    This show is stupid. I tried it but being a star wars show doesnt make up for the fact that its boring.

A baby yoda? Who cares?

They take everything cool from the original trilogy and make it stupid. Learn to use the force? No, baby Yoda was born with it.

Why did we never see Boba Fett without his helmet? Because we didnt need to. He was a minor character and that was his costume. We also saw lot of other characters (storm troopers etc) always wearing helmets. This doesnt mean that theyre never allowed to take off their helmets. How ing stupid is that? What do they do to eat? To bathe? To brush their teeth? What purpose does it serve? To hide their true iden y? Why? The answer, of course, is to try to make show cool. But thats not cool, its stupid.

Likewise, In this stupid show, our new bounty hunter keeps a carbonite machine on his ship and freezes all his targets because "thats what bounty hunters do". No, Han Solo was frozen in carbonite in the Empire Strikes back because they had that technology in Cloud City and Vader wanted to do it to Luke. He decided to test it on Han Solo and Boba Fett was worried he might die from the process and he wouldnt get his bounty. Then Jabba the Hut liked the "frozen" Han so much he kept it as a decoration. It wasnt a bounty hunter "thing". It was just a coincidence. Its as if the show runners have never seen a ing star wars movie.

A lot of people point out that this show is like an old western series. Do you know why there arent any western series currently on tv? Because theyre ing boring.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    This show is stupid. I tried it but being a star wars show doesnt make up for the fact that its boring.

A baby yoda? Who cares?

They take everything cool from the original trilogy and make it stupid. Learn to use the force? No, baby Yoda was born with it.

Why did we never see Boba Fett without his helmet? Because we didnt need to. He was a minor character and that was his costume. We also saw lot of other characters (storm troopers etc) always wearing helmets. This doesnt mean that theyre never allowed to take off their helmets. How ing stupid is that? What do they do to eat? To bathe? To brush their teeth? What purpose does it serve? To hide their true iden y? Why? The answer, of course, is to try to make show cool. But thats not cool, its stupid.

Likewise, In this stupid show, our new bounty hunter keeps a carbonite machine on his ship and freezes all his targets because "thats what bounty hunters do". No, Han Solo was frozen in carbonite in the Empire Strikes back because they had that technology in Cloud City and Vader wanted to do it to Luke. He decided to test it on Han Solo and Boba Fett was worried he might die from the process and he wouldnt get his bounty. Then Jabba the Hut liked the "frozen" Han so much he kept it as a decoration. It wasnt a bounty hunter "thing". It was just a coincidence. Its as if the show runners have never seen a ing star wars movie.

A lot of people point out that this show is like an old western series. Do you know why there arent any western series currently on tv? Because theyre ing boring.
    looks like you're on your own on this one:

Less than two weeks after debuting on Nov. 12, The Mandalorian—which takes place five years after Return of the Jedi—is officially the most in-demand television series in the United States across all platforms, according to data provided to Observer by research firm Parrot Analytics.

Even more popular than Stranger Things.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Yeah, one could get mad at the nerd/canon stuff-- but why? It's a fun show. I'm not going to expect a guy like Favreau to get that granular with the lore, and that's probably for the best.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Yeah, one could get mad at the nerd/canon stuff-- but why? It's a fun show. I'm not going to expect a guy like Favreau to get that granular with the lore, and that's probably for the best.
    Nobody thinks you're worried about the canon, Chump.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it'd be better if it was tbh... starwars the incel/nerd/agoraphobic holy grail.

Thread Information