Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Is that all the karma double murderers get falling on 'em these days?
    I think the sentence he got for that robbery was also karma , that definitely wasn’t deserving of a 10+ year sentence

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Problem is, Vikings would still be responsible for his salary since it's fully guaranteed.

This is Jerry Jones' chance to make a BIG ballsy move and I hope he capitalizes. Colts are desperate for a QB, and the Cowboys have one, we know he's average but he sure beats the out of "can't score as a Patriot at home against the ty Bills" Brissett, this is the Cowboys' chance to set ourselves up for a HUGE dynasty with trading Prescott for a 1st right now

This is Teddy Bridgewater '16 injury moment, on steroids
    STFU and GTFOH. No one wants your ty ass quarterback.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Skip was right. Cutting Peyton Manning will go down as the biggest mistake in NFL history. They really would've made at least 1 more SB 2012-15.
    They ing cut him? rofl Colts

And they got rid of Bruce Arians right?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Prescott to the Colts for a 2020 1st and 3rd

MAKE IT HAPPEN, JERRUH
    And who tf is gonna run WB for you? Stupid move. Boys dont need anything to compete with their full roster and Jerry ing it all up with his mouth, per usual

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Colts not giving him a passable offensive line 4 of the past 5 years did this btw. Kid will probably have CTE with all the hits he took as their QB

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Uh oh.
    Lol

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    Cowherd will take a fit.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    So Andrew Luck's dad is the CEO and Commissioner of the XFL and Andrew Luck is leaving the NFL.

Hmmmm.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    On a slightly different note, no way Avante can stay away from this thread now right?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    So Andrew Luck's dad is the CEO and Commissioner of the XFL and Andrew Luck is leaving the NFL.

Hmmmm.
    Yes clearly Andrew is leaving the NFL to go to the XFL because daddeh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yes clearly Andrew is leaving the NFL to go to the XFL because daddeh.
    “I can’t take the injuries man, it’s not worth it even with this much money. I’m going to go to the XFL instead where head hunting and cheap shotting the QB is legal while I’ll get paid a fraction of what I made in the NFL.”

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    The Colts are such a trash franchise. This is all on them for giving Luck nothing but scrubs to carry his whole career.

This just further proves that Struggle would have been out of the league after 2-3 years if the Colts had drafted him.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The Colts are such a trash franchise. This is all on them for giving Luck nothing but scrubs to carry his whole career.

This just further proves that Struggle would have been out of the league after 2-3 years if the Colts had drafted him.
    The timing is weird though, this is the first year he’s going in with an offensive line that’s considered good (last year it played well but was a question mark headed into the season). I’d understand it more if it was the same trash offensive they had with the prior GM and he didn’t want another year of running for his life. Those first 4 years or so with a offensive line probably wore his body down more than anyone realized, however he’s also never been as good at protecting himself the way other elite QBs are.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    0 all-pros yet you'd think this was Jim Brown again the way JSPN is covering it

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Andrew Cuck is what the media thinks Cam Newton is

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    such a shame... had really elevated into an elite QB in his last 2 seasons

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That’s because you were born with your umbilical cord wrapped around your neck.
    I do believe he was guilty of armed robbery, though.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    colts had also finally developed a good roster with a good OL and an emerging defense. and they get two 2nd round picks next year as well (one from redskins, which will basically be a late first)

such ty timing for them

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    such a shame... had really elevated into an elite QB in his last 2 seasons
    He was always an elite QB, with a ty coaching staff and supporting cast/O line. The best player he had with him was 5'2" TY Hilton

Post Count
    He is only 29 WTF is he going to do now? QB's are coddled so much in the league these days, he can't hang In there for a few more years? Probably takes 1 year off and comes back..

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    He is only 29 WTF is he going to do now?
    Probably what he might do if he were 39 and retiring

Post Count
    0 all-pros yet you'd think this was Jim Brown again the way JSPN is covering it
    Please tell me the J in JSPN is for Jew and that you have more to say about this

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    My brother and I were in Vegas earlier and he wanted to place a bet on the Colts to win the Super Bowl. I talked him out of it bc the whole Luck thing just smelled fishy. He texted me the other day that he’s damn glad I did

On a side note, my bet for the Panthers to win the division took a hit

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    My brother and I were in Vegas earlier and he wanted to place a bet on the Colts to win the Super Bowl. I talked him out of it bc the whole Luck thing just smelled fishy. He texted me the other day that he’s damn glad I did

On a side note, my bet for the Panthers to win the division took a hit
    What are you talking about?

Cam is going to be fine.

https://sports.yahoo.com/cam-newton-...200135011.html

Cam Newton’s mid-foot sprain doesn’t seem likely to keep him out for much longer.
    The Carolina Panthers’ star quarterback was seen at team facilities on Sunday without a walking boot that he had been wearing since leaving Thursday’s preseason game.
    Head coach Ron Rivera had a simple message for what the removal of the boot tells the team: “It means he’s progressing.”
    “So far, so good,” Rivera added, via NFL.com. “Every day he progresses. Every day it’s been positive. Each day it's about how he feels when he gets up, and so far it was good this morning and we'll continue (rehab).”
    The Panthers were “cautiously optimistic” that Newton would be ready to compete in Week 1 against the Los Angeles Rams, and this next step makes his return feel all the more close.

Thread Information