Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Loins
    most unsuccessful franchise in football history

then again, does this count against the salary cap? Probably doesn't matter since the Colts will be back to rebuilding. They'll probably keep their youngest good players like Nelson and Leonard, but fire sale guys later in their prime like Castonzo, Sheard, Hilton, etc.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Loins
    most unsuccessful franchise in football history

then again, does this count against the salary cap? Probably doesn't matter since the Colts will be back to rebuilding. They'll probably keep their youngest good players like Nelson and Leonard, but fire sale guys later in their prime like Castonzo, Sheard, Hilton, etc.
    It's probably not so classy, though. It keeps the door open for him to come back next season; and he may have delayed his retirement while all those tickets and merchandise were being sold.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    watch luck un-retire in a couple of years to take over for brady

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    watch luck un-retire in a couple of years to take over for brady
    With the Colts giving him all that money, he would be a total dingle- to un-retire and go to a different team, especially the hated Patriots and Belichick.

what was his latest injury?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Luck should be Generation Y if he's only 29.

Smartest man in nfl history.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Skip was right. Cutting Peyton Manning will go down as the biggest mistake in NFL history. They really would've made at least 1 more SB 2012-15.
    Hindsight I would have loved for Manning to stay a Colt for the remainder of his career. However you're re ed if you think Manning could have made a Superbowl with thise trash ass rosters the Colts had from 2012-2016.

With Mannings salary on the books Ryan Grigson wouldnt have even been able to over spend on those ty free agents ie Andre Johnson, Gosder Cherilus, Laron Landry etc. Add in Grigsons ty drafting an inability to fix the oline and Peyton has 4 more neck surgeries.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Also Jacoby sucks, tank for Lawrence in 2021

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Luck should be Generation Y if he's only 29.
    that's sort of the cutoff between millennial vs. gen Y, before big media sometime around 2015 decided to arbitrarily merge the two, but the truth is they are NOT merged.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Also Jacoby sucks, tank for Lawrence in 2021
    I agree, but I would like the Cowboys to get Lawrence, so maybe Jacoby will win them just enough games to not get the #1 overall pick either of the next two years.

I think the Bucs get Herbert next year and the Dolphins get Tagovailoa

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    NFL is nose diving. People don't want to watch and now players don't even wanna play this scrubby game

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

so dumb

he's basically burned out from the game to the point where he no longer has the drive to push through injuries. the guy is set for life so who gives a ?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    NFL is nose diving. People don't want to watch and now players don't even wanna play this scrubby game
    I'm a right wing leaning guy but I think this NFL shaming trend from the right is stupid. Who gives a ? There are both sides on each team. There are all 4 flavors... far left (Kaepernick, Reid), ambivalent center-left (Malcolm Jenkins), ambivalent center-right (Brady) and far right (Bosa's). Plus the hundreds of players that don't affiliate. Honestly, can't we all just shut up and watch the game?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm a right wing leaning guy but I think this NFL shaming trend from the right is stupid. Who gives a ? There are both sides on each team. There are all 4 flavors... far left (Kaepernick, Reid), ambivalent center-left (Malcolm Jenkins), ambivalent center-right (Brady) and far right (Bosa's). Plus the hundreds of players that don't affiliate. Honestly, can't we all just shut up and watch the game?
    It is a black game....

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    o everyone I just wanted to log in and let you all know I didn't kill myself when this news came out. But for a couple of hours I really wanted to. I will return to laugh at you all when Brissett wins Super Bowl MVP

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lol a JT sighting

Thread Information