San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He’s always making that face like the sun is in his eyes, and it’s really bright outside. He’s a geezer, career politician with an awful track record, bought and paid for by his donors.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looks like Dems are gonna repeat their 2016 error

DNC supported Hillary because she was one of them, actually the leader of the Dem establishment, "it was her (woman's) turn", and screwed Bernie

DNC is supporting Biden because he is one of the Dem establishment, with the DNC very probably already deciding Biden is their nominee, which means the DNC will try to destroy any challenger.

DNC has already told companies that any of them working for a in bent will be blackballed by the DNC financial support.

I read a great article that said the Dem establishment would rather lose to Trash again (which would preserve the Dem establishment whose priority is self-preservation (aak the county) with a Dem establishment candidate (Biden) rather than win with a progressive candidate (which would destroy the Dem establishment).

There is also a DNC dark strategy to marginalize, undercut The Squad and any truly progressive Dem seatholders.

Biden is clearly done, too many gaffes, clear mental decline, no fire, no focus, he's simply play-acting, going through the motions, like a candidate and life-long loser Pres candidate with a long conventionally racist, BigCorp, misogynist history, expecting the DNC to hand him the nomination.

Any credible Dem candidate would win in wave of "anybody but Trash and the Repugs", very much like 2008 wave against Repugs and their ing losing wars of choice and letting 9/11 happen.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-25-2019 at 09:39 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

I think it’s pretty clear what he was intending to say and just stumbled on his words, but that’s the problem with him. There’s going to be too many gaffs like this from him that create sound bites Trump will be able to tear apart.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It looks like Dems are gonna repeat their 2016 error

DNC supported Hillary because she was one of them, actually the leader of the Dem establishment, "it was her (woman's) turn", and screwed Bernie

DNC is supporting Biden because he is one of the Dem establishment, with the DNC very probably already deciding Biden is their nominee, which means the DNC will try to destroy any challenger.

DNC has already told companies that any of them working for a in bent will be blackballed by the DNC financial support.

I read a great article that said the Dem establishment would rather lose to Trash again (which would preserve the Dem establishment whose priority is self-preservation (aak the county) with a Dem establishment candidate (Biden) rather than win with a progressive candidate (which would destroy the Dem establishment).

There is also a DNC dark strategy to marginalize, undercut The Squad and any truly progressive Dem seatholders.

Biden is clearly done, too many gaffes, clear mental decline, no fire, no focus, he's simply play-acting, going through the motions, like a candidate and life-long loser Pres candidate with a long conventionally racist, BigCorp, misogynist history, expecting the DNC to hand him the nomination.

Any credible Dem candidate would win in wave of "anybody but Trash and the Repugs", very much like 2008 wave against Repugs and their ing losing wars of choice and letting 9/11 happen.
    But, Media ain't gonna repeat their same error. That's why they aren't reckoning with Biden's mental pathology. No way they touch that. Media didn't go to all the trouble with Biden & his people to time elapse expose him for that touching women thingy, thus getting it off the American screens just to roust him for being old & white. No way.

Sure, it will cost them 10 years in delay to implement real change, (to shrill women---to real black men, not fakers like Hussein), but, they ain't standing by & watching the old man not only get 4 more years, but, bypass that SDNY statute of limitations in the bargain. No way, Jose'.

He'll do.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden Struggling On The Campaign Trail

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Joe Biden Struggling On The Campaign Trail
    But, it's like that tree in a forest that falls down when nobody is around. You, me, we're the "nobody" & until Media cites us as somebody Biden is itPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater has been stepping his game up lately.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hater has been stepping his game up lately.
    I agree, but, you can't count on the SOB in a pinch---& that's what counts...the pinch.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His age and mental health are legitimate concerns. If he does end up being the candidate I hope he picks a strong VP and not a milquetoast running mate like Kaine.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His age and mental health are legitimate concerns. If he does end up being the candidate I hope he picks a strong VP and not a milquetoast running mate like Kaine.
    ...(they) won't permit it. That's part of the bargain:::"We won't call out your 'mental health' & it's 'legitimate concerns' out loud in broad daylight if you name this woman ______ as your VP. He'll be so jazzed to get back in that House, this time as the big cheese he'll sign onto anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s always making that face like the sun is in his eyes
    it's called a bad face lift just like his bad hair plugs and fake teeth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many "Cracker Joe" gaffes are not just verbal

cofefe

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    it's called a bad face lift just like his bad hair plugs and fake teeth.
    It’s that, plus age. There should be a rule that nobody over 75 can run for president. If you’ve ever known anybody and seen the difference in a person at the age of 71, say versus the age of 76. There’s always a very noticeable decline. Age really kicks in around that time, he’s entering the geriatric phase. Basically, he’s taking naps after lunch and falling asleep in his arm chair age. Not really good for someone who wants to be president.

Donald still has energy. I’d say around his second term you’ll start seeing that from him as well. Especially if he continues to eat terrible fast food.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when Reagan had to go? Now Dems frontrunner losing his mind.

I think I've seen a double standard on everything from the Dems now.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'll take what you get and like it, Lambert.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it’s pretty clear what he was intending to say and just stumbled on his words, but that’s the problem with him. There’s going to be too many gaffs like this from him that create sound bites Trump will be able to tear apart.
    Gaffe jr. v Gaffe sr.

No one wins.

Its a no win strategy. Two senile AARP members going at each other. One is fairly harmless and the other is just plain stupid.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Gaffe jr. v Gaffe sr.

No one wins.

Its a no win strategy. Two senile AARP members going at each other. One is fairly harmless and the other is just plain stupid.
    Yeah the stuff you’re talking about with Trump isn’t a gaffe, it’s turning out the base. He’s unfortunately lot better at it than any Democrat currently running is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden assures his voters he's not going nuts during campaign stop

“I just spoke at Dartmouth on health care, at the medical school — or not — I guess it wasn't actually on the campus but people from the medical school were at the — I want to be clear, I'm not going nuts," he told the crowd.

I'm not sure whether it's a medical school or where the I spoke, but it was on the campus," he added, as the crowd laughed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information