Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It may not be fair; but that's what gets hung on them for letting their country down.
    It hurts their brand because...?

How many people even care?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It hurts their brand because...?

How many people even care?
    Not sure it hurts their brand. It could hurt their legacy. Some millions of dollars are left on the table is all. I honestly don't care that much. It's just sports.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says a Person with over 22 THOUSAND posts on a SPURS FAN message board he has been "doing things" on since 2004. Do you see the flaw in you're logic here and on this platform my mans? Oh, probably not. That's what happens when you're a member of a CULT.

PopaCult
    ClutofPop
    You're funny. What's the non-supportive Spurs subculture referred to, the one where everyone cliff-jumps at the slightest hint of problem, and constantly criticizes the best team and front-office in the history of sports? Is that also a cult, or just a bunch of s? I can tell you what it will be... ing crickets in here except for the real fans should this team ever hit a losing stretch. Dex and his 22K posts will be one of the few true fans left standing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I expect Serbia to win the WC this time around... Jokic is better than anyone on Team USA, and Bogdanovic & Bjelica are much more familiar with the International game than the Americans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I expect Serbia to win the WC this time around... Jokic is better than anyone on Team USA, and Bogdanovic & Bjelica are much more familiar with the International game than the Americans.
    it's not about basketball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's not about basketball
    What do you mean?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's about being a human being on this earth it's about kneeling during the national anthem it's about getting over yourself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speak for yourselfs putos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes actually I do. Probably more than Trump supporters who think that patriotism is about bumping their chest yelling “USA”, owning a gun, a big pickup truck and bombing other countries to prove that they are stronger.
    That outburst was pretty ing stupid tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure none of the major players that bowed out of FIBA have ever "taken a knee" and most already represented our country in the Olympics.
    "Patriotism" has nothing to do with it, so expecting someone to play because of it is silly. They aren't sitting out because of lack of patriotism, but for financial/business reasons. It's a toy they've grown tired of playing with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're funny. What's the non-supportive Spurs subculture referred to, the one where everyone cliff-jumps at the slightest hint of problem, and constantly criticizes the best team and front-office in the history of sports? Is that also a cult, or just a bunch of s? I can tell you what it will be... ing crickets in here except for the real fans should this team ever hit a losing stretch. Dex and his 22K posts will be one of the few true fans left standing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Patriotism" has nothing to do with it, so expecting someone to play because of it is silly. They aren't sitting out because of lack of patriotism, but for financial/business reasons. It's a toy they've grown tired of playing with.
    Agreed, but also because of "fear of injury" too. Both aren't really legitimate reasons to stay home, yet FIBA is really to blame with the terrible scheduling of the tournament.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That outburst was pretty ing stupid tbh
    Whatever you say

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those types live in America because they dislike the rest of the World. Taking a knee types live in America because the rest of the World dislikes them.
    Trust me, the world doesn’t care about NFL players kneeling but the world dislikes greatly Trump supporters. The only Europeans who like Trump vote far right and other fascist parties.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trust me, the world doesn’t care about NFL players kneeling but the world dislikes greatly Trump supporters. The only Europeans who like Trump vote far right and other fascist parties.
    Europe LMAO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump should fire poop and replace him with someone more loyal tbh

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL. And by "the world", you mean the 12 people you know personally from the bar?

From now on, any time I want to know what the whole world is thinking, I'm just going to consult French Fred's World Poll.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. And by "the world", you mean the 12 people you know personally from the bar?

From now on, any time I want to know what the whole world is thinking, I'm just going to consult French Fred's World Poll.

In London alone you had more than 250 000 anti-Trump protestors
    https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/13/u...ntl/index.html

You got to love the countries that show more support to Trump, shining examples of democracies. Well, for the rest the world doesn’t like him, just as I said.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-...proval/9899778

I’m guessing that you don’t travel much, which would be very typical of an American republican, otherwise you would know that the world tends to dislike Republicans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I’m guessing that you don’t travel much, which would be very typical of an American
    lot easier to travel to different countries when you live in europe you ing re

me driving to Seattle is basically going from Paris to Moscow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In London alone you had more than 250 000 anti-Trump protestors
    https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/13/u...ntl/index.html

You got to love the countries that show more support to Trump, shining examples of democracies. Well, for the rest the world doesn’t like him, just as I said.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-...proval/9899778

I’m guessing that you don’t travel much, which would be very typical of an American republican, otherwise you would know that the world tends to dislike Republicans.

London

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who gives a who the euro cucks like or don't like...remember if it wasn't for the USA you'd be speaking German.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

man the early 90's were rough waters to wade through with the spurs... love the spurs til the day i die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who gives a who the euro cucks like or don't like...remember if it wasn't for the USA you'd be speaking German.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were also all gonna speak Russian too before the benevolent USA gave them all money so they could finance their countries like they were start up companies.

Thread Information