Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do admire him for being the one person in Hollywood to tell Hollywood and the SJW sycophants to go themselves, tho.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Watched it last night, thought it was pretty solid, definitely his best recent work. I can see why the MAGA snowflakes didn’t like it tbh
    The Liberal SJW bois are the ones up in arms about it.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Accurate. Once the cheeky racism and Rick James wore off, he was pretty much gassed. Look at the "lost" season of Chapelle Show...that was ing rotten. He was out of ideas, even his staff of white writers couldn't find sketch vehicles beyond their usual stuff.

His first Netflix special was pedestrian. I got as many chuckles out of that as I did browsing thru the most recent Dice Clay garbage.

Netflix is where comedians go to die, tbh.
    Nah, they just threw specials at everyone. Segura, Burr, and several others still putting out great stuff and now Amazon is taking some away from them.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Netflix is where comedians go to die, tbh.
    Highly innacurate statement.

There are some very funny comedy specials on there by Bill Burr, Ansari, Hasan, Trevor Noah and that fat dude Iglesias just to name a few.

Netflix is the place these dudes go to be uncensored, imo.

There is also though a lot of garbage on there but you can easily sift through the non funny comedians like Sarah Silverman and Amy Schumer.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Highly innacurate statement.

There are some very funny comedy specials on there by Bill Burr, Ansari, Hasan, Trevor Noah and that fat dude Iglesias just to name a few.

Netflix is the place these dudes go to be uncensored, imo.

There is also though a lot of garbage on there but you can easily sift through the non funny comedians like Sarah Silverman and Amy Schumer.
    LOL, an adamant "NO SIR!" to Trevor Noah. We can't agree on what a good comedian is if you think Noah is one.

Willing to give Ansari another shot, he's only mildly amusing as Arab Kevin Hart, but will try his latest.

The Segura one was good. Not too high on Bill Burr or similar "angry man" comedy, wasn't a fan of Kinnison schtick then, not now. Never found his specials to be must-see, haven't seen his Netflix special, but not sure it's a fit.

Gabriel Iglesias, otoh, is probably the hardest working and consistent standup in the biz, hands down. Dude has only had 1 mediocre special in his last 15 years and he's easily the best 1. clean-working comedian and 2. the best "Latino" comedian as he has a wide appeal. Been following dude every since I saw him on Que Locos back in high-school in 01.

My favorite special from Netflix is hands down Norm MacDonald's latest Hitler's Dog special, he's definitely the most under rated stand-up genius of recent times.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Kentucky Wildcats
    Black guy defending Michael Jackson, that’s new!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Black guy defending Michael Jackson, that’s new!
    You're obsessed with race bruh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Willing to give Ansari another shot, he's only mildly amusing as Arab Kevin Hart, but will try his latest.
    how hilarious... this is the EXACT "joke" you handed me when i said you should give ansari another chance about 2-3 weeks ago. running out of material faster than hasan minhaj the faux comedian and #metoo culprit ().

ps: i agree with you on noah though. that dude is the least funniest black dude to ever have tried "comedy".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Trevor Noah

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    how hilarious... this is the EXACT "joke" you handed me when i said you should give ansari another chance about 2-3 weeks ago. running out of material faster than hasan minhaj the faux comedian and #metoo culprit ().

ps: i agree with you on noah though. that dude is the least funniest black dude to ever have tried "comedy".
    What the are you talking about? it's not a joke, it's a statement. I haven't had a chance to watch it, I'm sharing that with Reck and I also shared that I think he's funny in his Arab Kevin Hart characters. LOL, you're a weird dude.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What the are you talking about? it's not a joke, it's a statement. I haven't had a chance to watch it, I'm sharing that with Reck and I also shared that I think he's funny in his Arab Kevin Hart characters. LOL, you're a weird dude.
    you're weird lol... i was just laughing at the fact you said exactly the same thing to another poster weeks later. observations make me weird, ok.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Trevor Noah has trouble reading jokes properly off a teleprompter, there’s no way his standup is good but his Trump impression is hilarious.
    yeah but he won't dare mock his president in africa.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you're weird lol... i was just laughing at the fact you said exactly the same thing to another poster weeks later. observations make me weird, ok.
    you're trying too hard to try and spin a statement I made like a bit I'm trying to get over.

but, yes, Trevor Noah sucks really, really bad. Like really bad.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you're trying too hard to try and spin a statement I made like a bit I'm trying to get over.

but, yes, Trevor Noah sucks really, really bad. Like really bad.
    i'm not trying to spin anything and that's what you're missing here. it was an observation i found funny. you can keep blowing it up into something bigger if you'd like though.

and yes, noah isn't a comedian in any sense of the word. he is merely a pawn of hollywood propped up by idiots with no sense of humor.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

and yes, noah isn't a comedian in any sense of the word. he is merely a pawn of hollywood propped up by idiots with no sense of humor.
    You're re ed.

Propped up by Hollywood? This guy has nothing to do with Hollywood nor does he come from there. He's a late night host and a Jon Stewart protege.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    LOL, an adamant "NO SIR!" to Trevor Noah. We can't agree on what a good comedian is if you think Noah is one.

The Segura one was good. Not too high on Bill Burr or similar "angry man" comedy, wasn't a fan of Kinnison schtick then, not now. Never found his specials to be must-see, haven't seen his Netflix special, but not sure it's a fit.

Gabriel Iglesias, otoh, is probably the hardest working and consistent standup in the biz, hands down. Dude has only had 1 mediocre special in his last 15 years and he's easily the best 1. clean-working comedian and 2. the best "Latino" comedian as he has a wide appeal. Been following dude every since I saw him on Que Locos back in high-school in 01.

My favorite special from Netflix is hands down Norm MacDonald's latest Hitler's Dog special, he's definitely the most under rated stand-up genius of recent times.
    Stanhope has been incredibly consistent for nearly two decades as well. Awesome show every time, great specials.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're re ed.

Propped up by Hollywood? This guy has nothing to do with Hollywood nor does he come from there. He's a late night host and a Jon Stewart protege.
    a jon stewart protege my ass! and yes he is a product of hollywood. who was he prior? where'd he come from? etc... he's most definitely a product of hollywood.

btw, you can claim i'm re ed and i can claim you're a sissy dress wearing mentally ill dip .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stanhope has been incredibly consistent for nearly two decades as well. Awesome show every time, great specials.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    a jon stewart protege my ass! and yes he is a product of hollywood. who was he prior? where'd he come from? etc... he's most definitely a product of hollywood.

btw, you can claim i'm re ed and i can claim you're a sissy dress wearing mentally ill dip .
    LOL he worked under Jon his entire tutelage here then he took over once Stewart retired. Stick to what you know, drugger.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL he worked under Jon his entire tutelage here then he took over once Stewart retired. Stick to what you know, drugger.
    and he runs the show in a complete 180 to how stewart did. as well, stewart was funny whereas noah straight up sucks.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    and he runs the show in a complete 180 to how stewart did. as well, stewart was funny whereas noah straight up sucks.
    That is your personal opinion. He's plenty funny to me.

Or what's next? You're gonna tell me drugs are good for you and I should try it because you love them?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just watched this last night. Definitely worth the time. Not his best work but I gotta give him credit for taking on the outrage industry. It would be nice if more comedians had the balls to follow his lead.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    ive never watched trevor noah standup, so i cant really speak to his quality... but based on the daily show, i cant imagine he'd be any good.

hasan minhaj is solid. his homecoming king special was pretty funny imho

have never watched ansari standup... basically just know his TV characters

will def check out this chappelle special this weekend

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Segura and Mulaney are probably the top tier standup guys at the moment tbh

Jim Jeffries is up there as well now that I think about it

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I gotta give him credit for taking on the outrage industry. It would be nice if more comedians had the balls to follow his lead.
    Exactly how many comedians have you listened to in the past ten years?

Thread Information